Are You Addicted to Sin

Are You Addicted to Sin

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Bret

Mesquite, NV

#1 Feb 26, 2013
Are You Addicted to sin?

There is only 1 way you can break that addiction.

Yes ...You heard me right...I said you can break the addiction to sin.

Are you tired of living in your addiction to sin?

Are you tired of having to go through all the evil that your

sins bring upon you and others.

YOU HAVE TO BECOME ADDICTED TO GOD.

A friend of mine would always tell me,but that is hard to do.

I would say there is nothing easy.

There is no easy way in or out to anything down here on Earth.

It is hard to live a life of sin.

It is hard to live a life of Righteousness.

I am addicted to God.

Which brings me into an addiction to the Righteousness of Jesus the Christ.

Which will take the darkness out of your path, every day you walk in the Light.

When you walk in the Light,you will see your way clear to avoid the pitfalls that are

awaiting you if you walk the path of darkness.

Become Addicted To God
mm did it

Minoa, NY

#2 Feb 26, 2013
how can you be addicted to sin if you retots don't even know what it is?
mm did it

Minoa, NY

#3 Feb 26, 2013
is it clear you were born with the knowledge of knowing right from wrong?
were you born from, directly into, and raised in sin?
sounds like you were?
pumpkin

Whitesboro, NY

#4 Feb 26, 2013
finally... the answer to everything. How have I not heard this before?
The Prophet

Utica, NY

#5 Feb 26, 2013
Ways of sin........come on in!

Level 8

Since: Jul 12

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Feb 26, 2013
Go preach somewhere else Skippy. We all have our own beliefs.
TheWiseMan

San Antonio, TX

#7 Feb 26, 2013
Marty Peppershorts wrote:
Go preach somewhere else Skippy. We all have our own beliefs.
You are so stupid that it offends me.
Bodhisatva

Utica, NY

#8 Feb 26, 2013
Bret wrote:
Are You Addicted to sin?
There is only 1 way you can break that addiction.
Yes ...You heard me right...I said you can break the addiction to sin.
Are you tired of living in your addiction to sin?
Are you tired of having to go through all the evil that your
sins bring upon you and others.
YOU HAVE TO BECOME ADDICTED TO GOD.
A friend of mine would always tell me,but that is hard to do.
I would say there is nothing easy.
There is no easy way in or out to anything down here on Earth.
It is hard to live a life of sin.
It is hard to live a life of Righteousness.
I am addicted to God.
Which brings me into an addiction to the Righteousness of Jesus the Christ.
Which will take the darkness out of your path, every day you walk in the Light.
When you walk in the Light,you will see your way clear to avoid the pitfalls that are
awaiting you if you walk the path of darkness.
Become Addicted To God
Amen

Level 8

Since: Jul 12

Brooklyn, NY

#9 Feb 26, 2013
TheWiseMan wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so stupid that it offends me.
And you lick goat nipples
TheWiseMan

San Antonio, TX

#10 Feb 26, 2013
Marty Peppershorts wrote:
<quoted text>
And you lick goat nipples
Now let's see, what do I want to happen to you?
hank hill

Vienna, WV

#11 Feb 26, 2013
Bret wrote:
Are You Addicted to sin?
There is only 1 way you can break that addiction.
Yes ...You heard me right...I said you can break the addiction to sin.
Are you tired of living in your addiction to sin?
Are you tired of having to go through all the evil that your
sins bring upon you and others.
YOU HAVE TO BECOME ADDICTED TO GOD.
A friend of mine would always tell me,but that is hard to do.
I would say there is nothing easy.
There is no easy way in or out to anything down here on Earth.
It is hard to live a life of sin.
It is hard to live a life of Righteousness.
I am addicted to God.
Which brings me into an addiction to the Righteousness of Jesus the Christ.
Which will take the darkness out of your path, every day you walk in the Light.
When you walk in the Light,you will see your way clear to avoid the pitfalls that are
awaiting you if you walk the path of darkness.
Become Addicted To God
if you were really "addicted to god" your ass wouldn't be on topix. youd be at church for the next 50 years trying to unread the shit thats spewed on here.

Good try though dude, you need to practice blowing smoke up ppls ass if you expect to jump ahead in the church.
TheWiseMan

San Antonio, TX

#12 Feb 26, 2013
I have the power and authority to make anything happen to you I so desire.
TheWiseMan

San Antonio, TX

#13 Feb 26, 2013
What would you like for me to speak upon your life?

Tell me.
TheWiseMan

San Antonio, TX

#14 Feb 26, 2013
Yell me what punishment you can bare for your disrespect to the Lord's Anointed.

Or I will pick it for you.
TheWiseMan

San Antonio, TX

#15 Feb 26, 2013
Tell me what punishment you can bare for your disrespect to the Lord's Anointed.

Or I will pick it for you.
TheWiseMan

San Antonio, TX

#16 Feb 26, 2013
hank hill wrote:
<quoted text>
if you were really "addicted to god" your ass wouldn't be on topix. youd be at church for the next 50 years trying to unread the shit thats spewed on here.
Good try though dude, you need to practice blowing smoke up ppls ass if you expect to jump ahead in the church.
Let's see now. What do I want to happen to you.
TheWiseMan

San Antonio, TX

#17 Feb 26, 2013
Demote at your job. Or lose your job.

Can you bare this?
TheWiseMan

San Antonio, TX

#18 Feb 26, 2013
How would you like to go through that change in your life?
TheWiseMan

San Antonio, TX

#19 Feb 26, 2013
Would you like to go through that?
The Man

Jamesville, NY

#20 Feb 26, 2013
TheWiseMan wrote:
Tell me what punishment you can bare for your disrespect to the Lord's Anointed.
Or I will pick it for you.
Ouch, I stubbed my toe. Did you do that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Hartford Baskets 11 min SUCK UP 28
Melanie Grzesik Crack and Heroin (Jan '17) 24 min Tom 10
Pushy Policeman 40 min arch stanton 7
Comets Suck Again... 50 min notbuyingit 6
moore pulls ahead 1 hr Hockey Reality 15
Par 1 hr Union needs to be... 78
Adrianna Out of Control 1 hr Thank god 11
UPD pushed Bosnian to the ground 13 hr UPD Old School 30
Unstable Fire Marshall 14 hr Tito 67
12 north sports bar 14 hr Old V baller 28
Is the mafia still in Utica? (Jul '08) 14 hr dumb guineas 242

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages