Riggie Explained
Dont feed Utica Trolls

United States

#43 Jul 15, 2014
Bobby O Lies and Riggies wrote:
<quoted text>
Statements like this being the prime example.
Perfect! They keep making that same mistake. They troll, and act like they're not the trolls!
Dont feed Utica Trolls

United States

#46 Jul 15, 2014
And they wear their fail on their sleeves!
Cretin is Riggie

Utica, NY

#50 Jul 15, 2014
The Deal wrote:
Riggie explained further:
New research, conducted by Erin Buckels of the University of Manitoba and two colleagues, sought to directly investigate whether people who engage in trolling are characterized by personality traits that fall in the so-called Dark Tetrad: Machiavellianism (willingness to manipulate and deceive others), narcissism (egotism and self-obsession), psychopathy (the lack of remorse and empathy), and sadism (pleasure in the suffering of others).
It is hard to overplay the results: The study found correlations, sometimes quite significant, between these traits and trolling behavior. What’s more, it also found a relationship between all Dark Tetrad traits and the overall time that an individual spent, per day, commenting on the Internet.
Wow...
Nailed it.

Riggie trends more towards narcissism mostly on the obsessive side, while her alter-ego Cretin is definitely the pants-wearing psychopath. Taken together, it's one ugly son-of-a-biotch.
Cretin is Riggie

Utica, NY

#52 Jul 15, 2014
<quoted text>
Unfortunately for you everything I say is truth usually supported by Internet links to verify. So do you have anything else or will you continue trolling?
You know, speaking of verified links, here's a nice one for you that's relevant to this topic:

http://www.academia.edu/5975837/Online_Trolls...
Cretin is Riggie

Utica, NY

#53 Jul 15, 2014
<quoted text>
As usual...you as a typical utican has everything figured out. Lol!
Thanks for the LOL, I thought it was funny too. Especially that part about the pants-wearer! Too funny.

You're welcome.
Dont feed Utica Trolls

United States

#56 Jul 15, 2014
Don't feed the trolls Riggs.
Dont feed Utica Trolls

United States

#58 Jul 15, 2014
<quoted text>
You have to. It's like the region they live in. If they didn't get hand outs they'd basically starve to death.
I agree. I hardly even bother with their posts anymore once I read their silly names. Once you've read their drivel 50x you get wise to it.
Same Play

Newington, CT

#71 Jul 16, 2014
DS1119
Posted : Wednesday, July 09, 2014 8:34:58 AM(UTC)
Here let me save you some time you freak.

https://www.google.com/#q=ds1119

Have a wonderful time weirdo. Did you pay the 10,000 bucks you owe yet or are you still fighting it because you can't afford to pay?
ADK

Springfield, NJ

#75 Jul 21, 2014
Lead Poisoning Anyone wrote:
<quoted text>t's funny right? They can't even follow the whos who and then they act as if YOU'RE the troll while trolling you and everyone else to "prove" what a troll you are LMAO!

Uticans. Any lie or excuse will do so long as they feel better saying it!!!! This forum is funny full of hypocrites and whiny oootican lowlife that never made it out. Fukkum if they don;'t like being told about themselves that makes it more fun watching then try to explain away their flaws and low self esteem.

Utican lowlife on a free forum lmao!
You're whacked.
ADK

Springfield, NJ

#76 Jul 21, 2014
<quoted text>Sorry. It wasn't 93 but again feel free to keep guessing.
Liar.
Hey

Ardsley, NY

#78 Jul 21, 2014
The only troll in Utica is you Bobby O. trolling around the streets of Utica,searching for some drama to stir in the hopes of having your name plastered on the web.How are you very dirty and worn out shoes working for you these days? You are so narcissistic that you actually believe the mayor "spies on you",half the "supposed evidence" you possess are all fabrications of your own doing!!!!
Truth

Utica, NY

#80 Jul 21, 2014
The Deal wrote:
Riggie explained further:
New research, conducted by Erin Buckels of the University of Manitoba and two colleagues, sought to directly investigate whether people who engage in trolling are characterized by personality traits that fall in the so-called Dark Tetrad: Machiavellianism (willingness to manipulate and deceive others), narcissism (egotism and self-obsession), psychopathy (the lack of remorse and empathy), and sadism (pleasure in the suffering of others).
It is hard to overplay the results: The study found correlations, sometimes quite significant, between these traits and trolling behavior. What’s more, it also found a relationship between all Dark Tetrad traits and the overall time that an individual spent, per day, commenting on the Internet.
Wow...
Yep seems about right!
Truth

Utica, NY

#81 Jul 21, 2014
The Deal wrote:
Interesting read:
Trolls agitate to start fights between friends or strangers; they torment those struggling with illnesses or with the loss of a loved one, people unsure of their identity or their looks. They attack their family, their work, their home, their town. They disrupt forums, brag about themselves, ridicule the thoughts of others and/or insert controversial comments to disrupt conversations; often times, they espouse a "higher purpose motive" to rationalize their behavior such as being a purveyor of "the truth", for example.
Wow....sound like Riggie the Utica Troll much!
Yep, he sure seems to fit the description exceptionally well!
Truth

Utica, NY

#83 Jul 22, 2014
<quoted text>
The truth seems to annoy the truth.
Annoy?? I think you are confused and that's understandable as you are so busy trying to continue with your fevered rants. If you try a re-read, the points I commented on were truths that hardly annoyed me, but actually found quite amusing. Yeah people got you figured out pretty well LOL
babboon

Utica, NY

#86 Jul 22, 2014
<quoted text>
Absolutely not. For two years you uticans have tried "striking a nerve" with me and still can't. However judging by the tens of posts started about me daily I know I've smacked you. Lol!
Btw...thanks for another thread about me. Lol!
when you gonna get off the topix and give up as everyone knows your a phony
i know

Utica, NY

#91 Jul 23, 2014
Sorry. You're wrong on all accounts but keep guessing. I know hearing the truth hurts uticans like you but too bad. Numbers don't lie. Polls don't lie. The lack of private investment in your region doesn't lie. My life and existence is pretty frickin good actually.
I wonder how long the OD will milk this years shittermaker before they start talking about next years?
how good could your life be when you argue like a dope with people on topix. Any happy successful person wouldn't spend more than a minute on this site. Youe so lonely and a looser you live for the attention from this site.
usssss

Utica, NY

#93 Sep 4, 2014
The Deal wrote:
A 2013 study found that trolls often have a high expectation of what it means to be successful, which is higher than they are able to attain, and this results in them resenting others who are even moderately successful and manifesting fantasies about their own life in order to keep suicidal tendencies from failure at bay.
Says it all about Riggie Dave the Utica Troll. Very sad really.
Reggie is still out there and stinks
La La Land

Medford, MA

#94 Sep 4, 2014
i know wrote:
<quoted text>how good could your life be when you argue like a dope with people on topix. Any happy successful person wouldn't spend more than a minute on this site. Youe so lonely and a looser you live for the attention from this site.
What's a "looser"? What's a "youe"? Is that how successful people like you speak? Do successful people also start sentences without capital letters and ask question without question marks?
Get real losers

United States

#97 Sep 5, 2014
Yeah ok the REAL question is what loser actually CARES enough to write a post about him and THEN STILL be whining weeks later? I mean do you losers even THINK about how silly some of the syt you write sounds?

You people are truly uticans, you're retarded form birth just LOOK at you lowlife whiners.
Cannonlake CPU

Gouverneur, NY

#98 Sep 5, 2014
Cretin is Riggie wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Here, let's help "i know" out and paraphrase a little.
Riggie -
What loser finally gets around to responding to a post six weeks later? Honestly? Furthermore, in that six weeks' time you've probably posted a minimum of 12,500 posts, spewing your drivel and hate when you really should've just concentrated on "i know's" original post the day it appeared. Why would you waste so much energy "arguing like a dope with people on Topix" over that extended time period?
"How good could your life be?" And, what made you return to this exact post? What compelled you to respond at this time?
I think, "you're so lonely and a loser [and] you live for the attention from this site."
Now now, be nice, it took his walmart CPU six weeks to pass through the PCH and onto the BUS. ROLOL

Or his RASH yellow nails became inflamed and couldn't type.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Samantha Cruikshank (May '11) 14 min im a man duh 3
Stephani Panucci from Shortys (May '11) 14 min Barfly 8
Guys Expo at the Aud ? 27 min how gay 2
Leean casaleta 29 min Lush 1
Angela dalesandro 47 min Dealer 6
PBA stickers in car windows 50 min Coward Racket 8
Name A Hillary Clinton Accomplishment 55 min Chicagoan by Birth 22
Sam wessing 3 hr Yeap another skin... 27
Ranking Utica Prostitutes 6 hr j3333rd 235
kristen drama queen copeland (Sep '14) 16 hr Uh huh 22