Riggie Explained
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
The Deal

Newington, CT

#1 Jul 14, 2014
A 2013 study found that trolls often have a high expectation of what it means to be successful, which is higher than they are able to attain, and this results in them resenting others who are even moderately successful and manifesting fantasies about their own life in order to keep suicidal tendencies from failure at bay.

Says it all about Riggie Dave the Utica Troll. Very sad really.
ADK

Herkimer, NY

#3 Jul 14, 2014
Bobby O Lies and Riggies wrote:
Sorry. You're wrong on all accounts but keep guessing. I know hearing the truth hurts uticans like you but too bad. Numbers don't lie. Polls don't lie. The lack of private investment in your region doesn't lie. My life and existence is pretty frickin good actually.

I wonder how long the OD will milk this years shittermaker before they start talking about next years?
Struck a nerve eh!
Bobby O Lies and Riggies

Secaucus, NJ

#5 Jul 14, 2014
lets get some baby in africa.
Phestival

Rome, NY

#6 Jul 14, 2014
<quoted text>Absolutely not. For two years you uticans have tried "striking a nerve" with me and still can't. However judging by the tens of posts started about me daily I know I've smacked you. Lol!

Btw...thanks for another thread about me. Lol!
And why do you still waste your time dwelling on your hatred for this area? That's truly a sign of mental illness.
Cretin the clown

Herkimer, NY

#8 Jul 14, 2014
Phestival wrote:
<quoted text>
And why do you still waste your time dwelling on your hatred for this area? That's truly a sign of mental illness.
Because he obviously has no life.....
Phestival

Westernville, NY

#11 Jul 14, 2014
<quoted text>No it's actually not. The true sign of mental illness is attacking the messenger and not dealing with the message.
Dude I'm not attacking anyone. Just trying to get to the bottom of your damaged psyche. My sister, similar to you, experienced a Mohawk Valley Breakdown. She felt she was wronged by some stupid people around here and she went screaming and running as far as possible. From time to time she would make some anti-Utica joke but she outgrow that and moved on. What happened to you that you can't move on? No one really cares about you trying to spread your message of "truth". There are some pretty awful, dirty and disgusting things about this area, I get it. I agree. But why do you feel that you need to spend all your time and energy "learnin" us about our problems? A couple wisecracks here and there I get, but you've been flooding this forum for how long? I feel sorry for you. I knew you in high school (assuming you graduated from NH in 92). You were an outcast, didn't have many friends, ignored by the elite. I'm sure that's part of your complex. Just let it go and live your life the way you want. That's real success. But keeping this nonsense up is hurting you more than it's hurting us.

Signed,
A Well Adjusted Central New Yorker
Cretin is Riggie

Utica, NY

#12 Jul 14, 2014
Phestival wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude I'm not attacking anyone. Just trying to get to the bottom of your damaged psyche. My sister, similar to you, experienced a Mohawk Valley Breakdown. She felt she was wronged by some stupid people around here and she went screaming and running as far as possible. From time to time she would make some anti-Utica joke but she outgrow that and moved on. What happened to you that you can't move on? No one really cares about you trying to spread your message of "truth". There are some pretty awful, dirty and disgusting things about this area, I get it. I agree. But why do you feel that you need to spend all your time and energy "learnin" us about our problems? A couple wisecracks here and there I get, but you've been flooding this forum for how long? I feel sorry for you. I knew you in high school (assuming you graduated from NH in 92). You were an outcast, didn't have many friends, ignored by the elite. I'm sure that's part of your complex. Just let it go and live your life the way you want. That's real success. But keeping this nonsense up is hurting you more than it's hurting us.
Signed,
100% agree. Well said.
Racist UPD cop tantrums

Paterson, NJ

#13 Jul 14, 2014
Sorry. You're wrong on all accounts but keep guessing. I know hearing the truth hurts uticans like you but too bad. Numbers don't lie. Polls don't lie. The lack of private investment in your region doesn't lie. My life and existence is pretty frickin good actually.
I wonder how long the OD will milk this years shittermaker before they start talking about next years?
r STILL when these retards can't even correctly follow who's who but yet, of course... Uticans always have ALL the answers and ALWAYS [thin skin] have something to say!
Cretin is Riggie

Utica, NY

#16 Jul 15, 2014
<quoted text>
"All my time". And no sorry. I didn't graduate high school in 92. Please keep trying. I know hearing the truth hurts you because you're stuck there but that's the life decision you made. Sorry.
Awww, I feel "sorry" for you too.

"Sorry" you are Creti]\[ and u]\[hi]\[ged. And now a racist.

"Sorry" that "sorry" struck such a nerve.

So "sorry," someday you'll be better.
The sad life of a hater

Herkimer, NY

#17 Jul 15, 2014
Phestival wrote:
<quoted text>
Signed,
Very well said sir, a very well adjusted central New Yorker indeed.
Lead Poisoning Anyone

United States

#18 Jul 15, 2014
<quoted text>
I guess it's you without a life since you take interest in mine. If I were you I'd want my life too.
t's funny right? They can't even follow the whos who and then they act as if YOU'RE the troll while trolling you and everyone else to "prove" what a troll you are LMAO!

Uticans. Any lie or excuse will do so long as they feel better saying it!!!! This forum is funny full of hypocrites and whiny oootican lowlife that never made it out. Fukkum if they don;'t like being told about themselves that makes it more fun watching then try to explain away their flaws and low self esteem.

Utican lowlife on a free forum lmao!
Cretin is Riggie

Utica, NY

#19 Jul 15, 2014
Lead Poisoning Anyone wrote:
<quoted text>t's funny right? They can't even follow the whos who and then they act as if YOU'RE the troll while trolling you and everyone else to "prove" what a troll you are LMAO!
Uticans. Any lie or excuse will do so long as they feel better saying it!!!! This forum is funny full of hypocrites and whiny oootican lowlife that never made it out. Fukkum if they don;'t like being told about themselves that makes it more fun watching then try to explain away their flaws and low self esteem.
Utican lowlife on a free forum lmao!
Love those rants! PROOFREAD!

Creti]\[ and u]\[hi]\[ged. And now a racist.
Phestival

Westernville, NY

#22 Jul 15, 2014
<quoted text>"All my time". And no sorry. I didn't graduate high school in 92. Please keep trying. I know hearing the truth hurts you because you're stuck there but that's the life decision you made. Sorry.
Weak comeback. It was 93 - my sister was a year ahead of you. Like I said, you're not hurting me. I'm not "stuck" here. Good job, low cost of living, family & friends. It's all what you make it.
Cry me a cny loser river

United States

#23 Jul 15, 2014
Cretin is Riggie wrote:
<quoted text>
Love those rants! PROOFREAD!
Creti]\[ and u]\[hi]\[ged. And now a racist.
Lol truth sux the losers are back to spellchecks!

Quick poverty people klik klik klik those exes to make yourselves feel better cny scummies! SOMETHING has you all bent and trolling again!
Go Riggie Go

United States

#24 Jul 15, 2014
Go Riggie! Keep telling them the truth! Maybe they will get fed up withit enough to do something about making CNY better instead of being in denial.
The Deal

Reading, PA

#29 Jul 15, 2014
Riggie explained further:

New research, conducted by Erin Buckels of the University of Manitoba and two colleagues, sought to directly investigate whether people who engage in trolling are characterized by personality traits that fall in the so-called Dark Tetrad: Machiavellianism (willingness to manipulate and deceive others), narcissism (egotism and self-obsession), psychopathy (the lack of remorse and empathy), and sadism (pleasure in the suffering of others).

It is hard to overplay the results: The study found correlations, sometimes quite significant, between these traits and trolling behavior. What’s more, it also found a relationship between all Dark Tetrad traits and the overall time that an individual spent, per day, commenting on the Internet.

Wow...
Troll is as troll does

United States

#32 Jul 15, 2014
<quoted text>
You have to like uticans. Exposing the truth about their cess pool region is considering trolling. Interesting. So what is it called when people like you keep creating threads about me and doing "research" like what you posted above. I find it interesting that you took time out of your work day (assuming you actually work) to research this. No wonder why you're stuck in utica.
Funny hoe trolls us all day and then acts like he's not a troll and has all the answers! LMAO!
The Deal

Windsor Locks, CT

#35 Jul 15, 2014
I like this definition of Internet Troll for Riggie:

Internet Troll
An internet troll is a person who uses anonymity to cause frustration, anger, impatience or to generally be disruptive for no seemingly good reason except to be that nuisance.

Most are souless basterds, touched by daddy/priest, and in the stead of coping with that trauma in a healthy way, take out their aggression, anger, impotence, frustration on others.

Yep...now we know the what AND the why of Riggie the Utica Troll...very sad really.
Riggs troll entourage

United States

#37 Jul 15, 2014
The Deal wrote:
I like this definition of Internet Troll for Riggie:
Internet Troll
An internet troll is a person who uses anonymity to cause frustration, anger, impatience or to generally be disruptive for no seemingly good reason except to be that nuisance.
Most are souless basterds, touched by daddy/priest, and in the stead of coping with that trauma in a healthy way, take out their aggression, anger, impotence, frustration on others.
Yep...now we know the what AND the why of Riggie the Utica Troll...very sad really.
Pretty much you you mean? Do you NOT realize how much you post all day on RiggsDick?

OnTheDick!
The Deal

Enfield, CT

#42 Jul 15, 2014
Interesting read:

Trolls agitate to start fights between friends or strangers; they torment those struggling with illnesses or with the loss of a loved one, people unsure of their identity or their looks. They attack their family, their work, their home, their town. They disrupt forums, brag about themselves, ridicule the thoughts of others and/or insert controversial comments to disrupt conversations; often times, they espouse a "higher purpose motive" to rationalize their behavior such as being a purveyor of "the truth", for example.

Wow....sound like Riggie the Utica Troll much!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does Anybody Remember Eric & The Chessmen? 5 min Oldernow 29
Claudia Bad Mouthing 17 min Chauncey 30
Police Cover-up in New Hartford 29 min Sir Osis 46
New UFD Chief 37 min test 19
A murder and years later no answers 1 hr Uphill fight 3
Henry lucio 1 hr Shrimpeater 5
Brenda Kent 1 hr big dreamer 16
Wegmans Coming To Whitesboro 4 hr TheSlobSeemann 139
Keeler calls Joe Marino (Utica Councilman) out ... 4 hr Wtf 112
Dr. Talarico Married to LaBella's Cousin (Jun '09) 12 hr Experience 87