David Smith

New York, NY

#165 Jul 1, 2013
Trash In Whitesboro wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you're forgetting about the the 2.3 BILLION dollar expansion already being constructed.
http://www.bizjournals.com/albany/blog/2012/0...
You're also forgetting about the 15 BILLION dollar plant on the table with plans already submitted for approval.
http://www.timesunion.com/business/article/Ma...
...but keep spreading your peacock feathers about some 125 million dollar testing center. Lol
Not forgetting about those "expansions"... They are occurring years after the initial construction and should not be used in a comparison of initial construction...

BTW, had a Pepsi with your ex-fiance the other day. She can be a lot of fun... LOL
Lady Matisse

Danielson, CT

#166 Jul 1, 2013
Mohawk Valley EDGE is putting together a new application to the Army Corps of Engineers for the site in Marcy being groomed for a computer chip manufacturer.

This looks to me that they have a long ways to go. After reading the Sunday article in the paper it sounded everything was in place. Today's article shows it probably won't happen. EVER!
David Smith

New York, NY

#167 Jul 1, 2013
Lady Matisse wrote:
Mohawk Valley EDGE is putting together a new application to the Army Corps of Engineers for the site in Marcy being groomed for a computer chip manufacturer.
This looks to me that they have a long ways to go. After reading the Sunday article in the paper it sounded everything was in place. Today's article shows it probably won't happen. EVER!
Two different things. Ground already broken for first facility. The new application is for what will be following...
nanotech

Utica, NY

#168 Jul 1, 2013
David Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Two different things. Ground already broken for first facility. The new application is for what will be following...
What could follow would be a game changer for this area.
Larrie

Utica, NY

#169 Jul 1, 2013
Frito's is putting it in. On River Road. It's a chip warehouse. Thats as close as it will get.
Gateway To The ADX LOL

Schenectady, NY

#170 Jul 11, 2013
Looks like we're closer to that second 15 billion dollar plant! Lol

http://www.dailygazette.net/standard/ShowStor...
Jake the Companion Goat

New Hartford, NY

#171 Jul 12, 2013
Gateway To The ADX LOL wrote:
Looks like we're closer to that second 15 billion dollar plant! Lol
http://www.dailygazette.net/standard/ShowStor...
Cliffy! Baaaahhhhhh, I need you to, baaahhhhhh, spit shine my goat azzzzlips!

Signed,
Big Jake the SRC Companion Goat
Taxpayer

Utica, NY

#172 Jul 13, 2013
A chip plant would be a positive development but it will not be the miracle for the area people pretend it will be. First, it may not involve a significant number of jobs; 1,000 is a drop in the bucket. Second, what will the give aways be? Will it contribute to the tax base and to what extent? Third, how many years and how many tens or hundreds of millions in taxpayer dollars have already been spent on this venture? So, nice but not the big deal promoted by the local cheerleaders.
Utica Fatties

Schenectady, NY

#173 Aug 22, 2013
High Taxes and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#174 Mar 17, 2014
Sloppy Utican Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#175 Mar 18, 2014
High Taxes and Riggies wrote:
Great news!
Sloppy Utican Riggies

New York, NY

#176 Mar 18, 2014
I don't need to worry about a JOB, I am feed by obama an good thing my brain not smart enough to learn how to clean toilet.
My SOW feed me paint chips.
Snow Jobs and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#179 Apr 30, 2014
Whitesboro Unemployment 7 wrote:
We all know that malta, ny got a 4.2 billion dollar chip plant. Currently there is a 2 billion dollar expansion going on there to bring it well over 6 billion. But wait there's better news. A probable second chip plant for 10 billion dollars is coming to the capital district!
http://www.timesunion.com/business/article/Ch...
My propery value has already gone up! On the downside we don't have a prison or a fake fort so I call it a wash.:(. Lol
And it's happened! Great news for malta and my property value! Woooooooooooooooo
Snow Jobs and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#180 Apr 30, 2014
High Taxes and Riggies wrote:
Yes!!!!!!!!
HOME MADE GIRL

Utica, NY

#181 Apr 30, 2014
The welfare rash living 24/7 with no job and a 8 IQ running mouth about a technology the failure can't grasp.
Snow Jobs and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#182 Apr 30, 2014
HOME MADE GIRL wrote:
The welfare rash living 24/7 with no job and a 8 IQ running mouth about a technology the failure can't grasp.
Can't grasp? I know this plant up the road has increased my property value almost 62%. That's all I need to grasp trashy. Lol!
Dont know

Utica, NY

#183 Apr 30, 2014
Whitesboro Unemployment 7 wrote:
We all know that malta, ny got a 4.2 billion dollar chip plant. Currently there is a 2 billion dollar expansion going on there to bring it well over 6 billion. But wait there's better news. A probable second chip plant for 10 billion dollars is coming to the capital district!
http://www.timesunion.com/business/article/Ch...
My propery value has already gone up! On the downside we don't have a prison or a fake fort so I call it a wash.:(. Lol
Your an idiot Marcy is not going to be a chip fab it going to connect logic and memory in on device and mount them what a Central ny moron u r.
Methink

Glen Head, NY

#184 Apr 30, 2014
Dont know wrote:
<quoted text>
Your an idiot Marcy is not going to be a chip fab it going to connect logic and memory in on device and mount them what a Central ny moron u r.
And what imaginary CEO or COO of what imaginary semiconductor maker told you that one?

Also you DO know the conventional wisdom of the technical aspects of what you said are right? Methinks not.
Halfmoons and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#185 May 1, 2014
Methink wrote:
<quoted text>And what imaginary CEO or COO of what imaginary semiconductor maker told you that one?
Also you DO know the conventional wisdom of the technical aspects of what you said are right? Methinks not.
It was richard rigatoni of super high tech tomato pie industries.
Dont know

Utica, NY

#186 May 1, 2014
Methink wrote:
<quoted text>And what imaginary CEO or COO of what imaginary semiconductor maker told you that one?
CNY curns out more dumbs a$$ than any other part of this country......SAD

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mail Carrier Appreciation Week 1 hr had it 4
Price Chopper Changing Name to Market 32 2 hr slapanut 4
lapolla thinks a mayor run 2 hr slapanut 44
John F. Kennedy Middle School 2 hr slapanut 4
papa Joe's restaurant 2 hr slapanut 7
Glenn Beck Sucks (Aug '10) 3 hr Seriously 10,993
The Middle East 3 hr thepadre 1
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 4 hr Aby 576
landscapers 8 hr blue 47
Anyone witness WKTV 6pm news yesterday? Disaster Fri Pat Jizinski 61