Good News Chip Plant!
Chafton park shacks

Utica, NY

#106 Jun 22, 2013
Lets watch cliffy the rash of shackville post the devise ID of his AHCI controller.

ROLOLMFAO ROLOLLMFAO
o6 o17 o2013

United States

#107 Jun 22, 2013
Chafton park shacks wrote:
Lets watch cliffy the rash of shackville post the devise ID of his AHCI controller.
ROLOLMFAO ROLOLLMFAO
Yeah ok mouse driver scientist. Call me when you have a new patent!
DAAAAAAAAAAAA

Utica, NY

#108 Jun 22, 2013
It's the google girl with a billion dollar COK in mouth.

To advanced to know kindergarten computer skills.

ROLOLLMFA ROLOLLMFBO

six slithering snakes sliding silently southward

Post pics of door knobs there 3D.
David Smith

New York, NY

#109 Jun 22, 2013
Taiwan Semiconductor (TSMC) may be producing chips for Apple in Upstate NY. More news to come...
Utica Is High Tech LOL

Albany, NY

#110 Jun 23, 2013
David Smith wrote:
Taiwan Semiconductor (TSMC) may be producing chips for Apple in Upstate NY. More news to come...
Old news and utica has no shot! Lol

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13579_3-57558865-37...
Utica Is High Tech LOL

Gouverneur, NY

#111 Jun 23, 2013
DAAAAAAAAAAAA wrote:
It's the google girl with a billion dollar COK in mouth.
To advanced to know kindergarten computer skills.
ROLOLLMFA ROLOLLMFBO
Post pics of door knobs there 3D.
I can buy and sell you with the money I make waxing caaaaaacks. Jealous. Lol.
Utica Is High Tech LOL

Albany, NY

#112 Jun 23, 2013
Utica Is High Tech LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
I can buy and sell you with the money I make waxing caaaaaacks. Jealous. Lol.
I actually I know I could buy and sell you whitesboro trash.
Utica Is High Tech LOL

Gouverneur, NY

#113 Jun 23, 2013
and I have a retirement plan of clientele that love my rimmers.
Prisonrillas gone wild

United States

#114 Jun 23, 2013
David Smith wrote:
You read this and you mark my words: TSMC will never go to NYS ever. They commissioned a joint industry report 2 months ago that never made it to the final stages. Why? There are so many reasons it took 7 pages to list them all. Not least of which is the problem with GF having students and access to other research IP, and the fact that NYS literally can't afford to bribe TS with anything but irrelevant peanuts compared to the 8-9B investment. Cuomo's BS is meaningless to them. I personally had a hand in making absolutely sure that that never ever happens and if if they ever think they want to look at NYS again myself and others will be right there in the mix to remind them of all the reasons that's not going to ever work or happen. New York needs to implode before it will ever improve, so to that end thee are people who will never recommend to site TS in NY. EVER.

You remember that.
Utica Is High Tech LOL

Gouverneur, NY

#115 Jun 23, 2013
Prisonrillas gone wild wrote:
<quoted text>
You read this and you mark my words: TSMC will never go to NYS ever. They commissioned a joint industry report 2 months ago that never made it to the final stages. Why? There are so many reasons it took 7 pages to list them all. Not least of which is the problem with GF having students and access to other research IP, and the fact that NYS literally can't afford to bribe TS with anything but irrelevant peanuts compared to the 8-9B investment. Cuomo's BS is meaningless to them. I personally had a hand in making absolutely sure that that never ever happens and if if they ever think they want to look at NYS again myself and others will be right there in the mix to remind them of all the reasons that's not going to ever work or happen. New York needs to implode before it will ever improve, so to that end thee are people who will never recommend to site TS in NY. EVER.
You remember that.
Cretin you have turned me on so much I think I'll dig in your azzzzwhole to new depths tonight with my tongue.
Anonymous

Albany, NY

#116 Jun 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Cretin you have turned me on so much I think I'll dig in your azzzzwhole to new depths tonight with my tongue.
So again if we're so low tech why do we have the chip plants why you have fake forts and prisons? Lol
Utica Is High Tech LOL

Gouverneur, NY

#117 Jun 23, 2013
<quoted text>
So again if we're so low tech why do we have the chip plants why you have fake forts and prisons? Lol
and can you explain why I like to sniff azzz so much?
Level 3

Since: Jul 12

Hamden, CT

#118 Jun 23, 2013
about the only chip plant we will ever see will be the one the indians open to make more poker chips.... sad but true......
Johnny COCKran

New York, NY

#119 Jun 23, 2013
Why would any person believe a "chip" plant was coming to this region? Good f.cking grief, how stupid are people?

It's this almost unmitigated gullibility that explains Joe Griffo's 20 year undefeated political career and Sherry Boehlert's quarter century of ineptitude in Congress.

God people around here are f.cking stupid.
well

New York, NY

#120 Jun 23, 2013
Johnny COCKran wrote:
Why would any person believe a "chip" plant was coming to this region? Good f.cking grief, how stupid are people?
It's this almost unmitigated gullibility that explains Joe Griffo's 20 year undefeated political career and Sherry Boehlert's quarter century of ineptitude in Congress.
God people around here are f.cking stupid.
The main reason chip plants went to Albany in the first place was because the Governor/NY State providing money to the region for it to happen (not because they are smarter). If the Governor decides to send money to another struggling region (which he has said publicly) then a chip plant will go there....
Johnny COCKran

New York, NY

#123 Jun 23, 2013
Leaders here have been spouting the same sh.t for 15 years. And after 15 years of nothing, people STILL believe we are in the running!

Incredible. 30 years from now, the sons and daughters of these idiots will be latching on to every self-serving political press release and shout: "This time it's happening!" Not.
Take it or leave it

United States

#124 Jun 23, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>
The main reason chip plants went to Albany in the first place was because the Governor/NY State providing money to the region for it to happen (not because they are smarter). If the Governor decides to send money to another struggling region (which he has said publicly) then a chip plant will go there....
Wrong. The governor has little say. The investors will call you you don't call them.

Let me explain this to you because nobody in Albany or EDGE even knows the people involved they live on rumors and what they learn after-the-fact: Global Foundries took a handout corporate welfare deal to go to Albany. Their experience with CNS is touted at fruitful in media but behind closed doors they aren't impressed with SUNY at all. Anyone who ever dealt with SUNY will know why. Here's another verifiable fact none of these asshats know: TSMC and Samsung won't have anything at all to do with GFoundries because GFoundries is in a blizzard of IP lawsuits for , you guessed it , stealing layouts and process elements from Samsung and others . Don't tell me I'm full of shyt and whine either people you can go verify this yourselves .
Here's more info you won't hear about because the locals are retarded: Apple and Samsung are in a platform war and Apple is subbing the ics for iPhone 7 to tsmc . That takes 2 20nm foundries and every 6 months delays runs up costs 200-300m considering the losses on a shelved new process they can't use until they have a running 20nm functioning production line. Coumos' little carrot doesn't offset the exposures and actual costs they're looking at 8Billion us so far so it is a pittance and doesn't offset the future costs and exposures to ny problems going into 10-20 years. That's a joke to the investors. It sounds cool when Cuomo says it in the commercials but the rest of us just laugh. Even GFoundries newest bump was enticed by some corporate break or welfare I stopped paying attention to that funhouse Intel humors them . tsmc- They've already decided on 20nm now and are closing on property next week nowhere near ny. They are the largest semi producers in the world. They do not screw around and play moron mental chess with albany greedpigs and ny people and the resented what they saw in ny. It only takes a few candid emails from trustworthy consultants and the investors are already so conservative and paranoid it's a wrap. What about Doritos?

Apple is ready with orders it's a matter of finding a US base by their demand. NY is the worst business state, it is politically unstable, dysfunctional, corrupt, the SUNY is bland, and 10yr projections of a site in NY in that caustic environment makes NY the red head stepchild. TSMC researchers looked at NY and Apple themselves said no to NY Cuomo and runaway government dysfunction and bloat from the board itself. They also know Cuomo is just panicking and saying whatever he can to keep office and they also know he's doing Opposition Research and studies already on the presidency so NY new or old gets a no confidence vote.

Call lays potato chips and ask them to take a few million
LOL Utica Is High Tech

Albany, NY

#125 Jun 23, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep believing that. Lol
LOL Utica Is High Tech

Albany, NY

#128 Jun 23, 2013
One more day closer for the capital district.
LOL Utica Is High Tech

Albany, NY

#131 Jun 23, 2013
Every minute it's closer. Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kanye & Chance the Rapper 3 min Facts 1
Dept. of Motor Vehicles Is a Corporation 12 min Ted 9
trump is IN CONTROL HEAR 27 min Truth teller 47
Pellettieri Joe's (Feb '10) 30 min Annette funicello 106
Kevy Kev crossley 46 min Rosemary 9
d victor pellegrino 50 min Max 2
Utica Fire to Rule all 54 min Roy Desoto 2
Lu Lu Spa in New York Mills 1 hr Ted 24
Cuomo pitching statewide platic bag ban. 3 hr Ralph 38
Alex Carbone dating Savannah Lei 4 hr MySpace book 40