Utica Is High Tech LOL

Schenectady, NY

#84 Jun 16, 2013
Utica Is High Tech LOL wrote:
I believe this was submitted yesterday for final approval.
http://theballstonjournal.com/2013/04/16/anot...
Today I heard it was last Thursday. Ill have to do some digging tomorrow.
Utica Is High Tech LOL

Schenectady, NY

#85 Jun 16, 2013
Got confirmation today the plans were submitted Friday. Once approved you will see a 10 billion dollar behemoth of a chip plant constructed in the capital district. But at least whitesboro has a prison. Lol
Cliffys FAT HER

Utica, NY

#86 Jun 16, 2013
What does AAA stand for ?
Utica Is High Tech LOL

Schenectady, NY

#87 Jun 16, 2013
Cliffys FAT HER wrote:
What does AAA stand for ?
Jealous much whitesboro trash? Lol
Cliffys FAT HER

Utica, NY

#88 Jun 16, 2013
Live off the people with a job like you lick bus windows, oh battery replacer.
Utica Is High Tech LOL

Schenectady, NY

#89 Jun 16, 2013
Cliffys FAT HER wrote:
Live off the people with a job like you lick bus windows, oh battery replacer.
Again, how many multibillion dollar chip plants in the utica area? Utica is high tech! Lol
Cliffys FAT HER

Utica, NY

#91 Jun 16, 2013
Utica Is High Tech LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, how many multibillion dollar chip plants in the utica area? Utica is high tech! Lol
They need a battery replacer, go for it.Sleep tight cliffy, big day of can collecting for you tomorrow to supplement the EBT card.
clueless

Utica, NY

#92 Jun 16, 2013
So are we getting a chip plant at the marcy site or not? And I do not mean potatoe or chocolate. Nano tech coming or no?
Cliffys FAT HER

Utica, NY

#93 Jun 16, 2013
clueless wrote:
So are we getting a chip plant at the marcy site or not? And I do not mean potatoe or chocolate. Nano tech coming or no?
You need a job cleaning toilets ?
Utica Is High Tech LOL

Schenectady, NY

#94 Jun 16, 2013
clueless wrote:
So are we getting a chip plant at the marcy site or not? And I do not mean potatoe or chocolate. Nano tech coming or no?
To put it bluntly. No. Plans have been submitted for the second...not the expansion of the first as that is already being constructed on...a totally new chip plant in malta. It's supposed to exceed 10 billion.

Buty we're low tech right whitesboro trash? Lol
Utica Is High Tech LOL

Schenectady, NY

#95 Jun 19, 2013
Utica Is High Tech LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
To put it bluntly. No. Plans have been submitted for the second...not the expansion of the first as that is already being constructed on...a totally new chip plant in malta. It's supposed to exceed 10 billion.
Buty we're low tech right whitesboro trash? Lol
Almost 15 billion! Lol

http://blog.timesunion.com/malta/globalfoundr...
Utica Is High Tech LOL

Schenectady, NY

#96 Jun 20, 2013
Utica Is High Tech LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Almost 15 billion! Lol
http://blog.timesunion.com/malta/globalfoundr...
One day closer!
Fat Tony Salerno

Rochester, NY

#97 Jun 20, 2013
Utica Is High Tech LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
One day closer!
Awesome Techster!!! Is it going to be Pringles or Fritos? Personally, I love them both.
Utica Is High Tech LOL

Schenectady, NY

#98 Jun 20, 2013
Fat Tony Salerno wrote:
<quoted text>
Awesome Techster!!! Is it going to be Pringles or Fritos? Personally, I love them both.
Neither. Since the first one is a GBF plant it doesn't produce pringles or fritos. Lol
Utica Is High Tech LOL

Schenectady, NY

#99 Jun 21, 2013
My fifth favorite thread.
Utica Is High Tech LOL

Schenectady, NY

#100 Jun 22, 2013
One day closer. Lol
Chafton park shacks

Utica, NY

#101 Jun 22, 2013
WOW, they picked you instead of another third world county where they pay a blow of rice to do monkey work.

Yo loser, monkeys can do the job. You could, but you know ZERO about any of it.

Go low tech failure, licking the heels.
Utica Is High Tech LOL

Schenectady, NY

#102 Jun 22, 2013
Chafton park shacks wrote:
WOW, they picked you instead of another third world county where they pay a blow of rice to do monkey work.
Yo loser, monkeys can do the job. You could, but you know ZERO about any of it.
Go low tech failure, licking the heels.
The scary and sad truth is you actually believe that. Lol
Chafton park shacks

Utica, NY

#103 Jun 22, 2013
Utica Is High Tech LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
The scary and sad truth is you actually believe that. Lol
Use big car waxing words low tech loser, and explain it.

ROLOLMBO, you can't even tell us about memory but you now all about setting chips, STFU loser.

The only chips you know are potato chips fat slob rash.
Utica Is High Tech LOL

Schenectady, NY

#104 Jun 22, 2013
Chafton park shacks wrote:
<quoted text>
Use big car waxing words low tech loser, and explain it.
ROLOLMBO, you can't even tell us about memory but you now all about setting chips, STFU loser.
The only chips you know are potato chips fat slob rash.
6.5 billion and a 15 billion one on the way! Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AHL Expanding West 2 min lines out the door 22
Angela Elephant offers to buy Utica Comets 8 min Yes Utica 3
Notre Dame Warmack 8 min Joooj 11
Esche and DuRoss are stealing us blind. 9 min Public Records 6
Competent Leadership Lacking for Area to Succeed 10 min Politics 101 22
Wheres Our Homosexual Modem Switcher Poor Proje... 12 min chitjowl 7
why DO THEIR LIPS AND KNUCKLES HIT THE GROUND W... 14 min chitjowl 17
Parole Officer Incident at Denny's 26 min Sweat Stained Utican 311
Nativity scene at NHFD offensive 2 hr Old School Fan 52
Utica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:45 pm PST

Bleacher Report 9:45PM
Patriots Clinch 1st-Round Bye, Get Easier Road to Super Bowl
Bleacher Report 9:56 PM
Eli Earning His Next Giants Contract with Solid Play
NBC Sports11:42 PM
Raiders knock Bills out of playoffs with 26-24 win - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 4:59 AM
Tom Coughlin wants Odell Beckham Jr. to "tone it down"
NBC Sports 5:26 AM
Monday morning one-liners
NFL 6:21 AM
Atlanta? San Fran? Where might Rex end up next?
Yahoo! Sports 6:29 AM
Tom Coughlin not thrilled about Odell Beckham celebration questions
ESPN 9:15 AM
Coughlin chides Beckham but likes his edge
ESPN10:06 AM
Bills release healthy WR Williams, agent says
NBC Sports10:45 AM
Bills to release Mike Williams from injured reserve