Whats Sheriff Maciol's opinion on this?

Whats Sheriff Maciol's opinion on this?

Posted in the Utica Forum

OneidaCountyResi dent

Syracuse, NY

#1 Feb 11, 2013
Im curious about our Sheriffs standing on these new Laws to curtail so called violent gun people.

I do not even own a gun but I am however purchasing a gun for my home because of this law. I don't understand what our Sheriff has to say? Its been quite some time since this law was passed and allot of people asked me what the hell its all about. so far several counties within our state oppose such constitutional breaking laws that where passed in under 2 hours behind closed doors with out the senate even asking what their communities prefer. Is our Sheriff afraid to make a real statement because he sits on the big cheese panel of the ny state sheriffs association. Is he afraid to enforce this new law? or is he afraid that if he speaks out he may lose a vote in his favor for re-election. I guess he has been quiet because he's just basically afraid to open his mouth.

I dont buy any excuse from him that states he is waiting on if the law sticks or that he dose not have enough men and women in his force to carry out a task to enforce this law. Its time he comes clean and tell his county what he is in favor for. I voted for him last time this will make my decision on weather I vote for him again. Stand up Mr Sheriff.... whats your standing in writing.

I have one thing to say and that is any one that goes against the constitution of the united states is committing treason. I am now a GUN owner because if someone comes to take my gun from ME on my property you bet I am going to defend my life and property from any threat domestic and foreign it is my constitutional right. I only wish I woke up years ago to understand this right.

And...if anyone wants to come and take it you better shoot at me with real bullets not rubber ones.

Herkimer, NY

#2 Feb 11, 2013
It may be your constitutional right, but you still have to prove in court why you shot someone; on your property, or not. Juries and judges do not necessarily agree with your premis:)
But, if convicted, as most are, you will have a long time to think about your decision:)

United States

#3 Feb 11, 2013
Maciol is a pastyface coward with about as much spine as a paramecium.
My guess would be is that the fat Cap'n Crunch wanabee needs this explained to him by Swentowski so he can decide which side best benefit Sheriff Fake Fatass himself, and hence which side to "weigh in" on.
He's still working on the pack of lies to reconcile the many various discrepancies in the Wyman killing he helped cause by his lack of any vertebrae.

Syracuse, NY

#4 Feb 11, 2013
I doubt the sheriff wants another Wyman incident on his hands if he was smart he would just keep his opinions to him self and side with the second amendment and leave hardworking taxpayers alone and punish gun crime harder. be sad to hear police officers shot up north because they tried to take guns away from a upstate person who kept to him or her self and never bothered anyone. why aren't we going after drug dealers... why because they shoot back that's why.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Democrat Party of Slave Owners 16 min Judicial Watch 35
$12 million the Clinton Foundation received fro... 17 min Media Watch 8
Hillary's Team Inciting Violence 28 min The Fixer 5
hatch denied parole (Jul '14) 29 min karma101 39
Clinton Staffers Bash Catholics 29 min The Fixer 50
Uranium Sale by State Department 32 min Taxpayers Revolt 11
WKTV Covering Calling Hours? 3 hr seenitall 6
Lisa Beckwith 8 hr Judy 8
Who Is The Hot Girl At Utica Bread?? 15 hr Mrmacgreggor 55
Italians are so disrespectful to each other. 19 hr Utica Bred 28