Jeff Daniels Jr.
OMG

Syracuse, NY

#64 Mar 4, 2011
Leave these two people alone~~ as well as there family!! And, may there father RIP!! You people that have time to sit here and tear people apart are nothing but a bunch of worthless POS!! Get a life ~~ that will be a real task for you morans!!
caprice

Ithaca, NY

#65 Mar 6, 2011
is no angel...she has been with a certain husband...
What

Dallas, TX

#66 Mar 6, 2011
Stop with your lies
The Departed

Baldwinsville, NY

#67 Mar 6, 2011
this the same jeff Daniels that had the explosive diarrhea in the movie dumb and dumber?
yes true

Ithaca, NY

#68 Mar 6, 2011
caprice wrote:
ask his wife
Amazing

Camillus, NY

#69 Mar 7, 2011
Also a MAN wrote:
Wow just because him and his wife are having marriage problems you are going to try ans slander his name and business. WTF, You dont know what went on behind closed doors only him and his wife do.Never believe what you hear and only half of what you see. Valley View is doing great and is will continue to do well...with or without his wife.
AGREED! why are people in Utica so interested in everybody else's business. Nobody should be talking about this except Jeff Jr., Caprice, and Marisa. Really nobody knows what their lives are like behind closed doors. I'm not saying cheating is right, but probably 80% of the people on here are immoral and have cheated so stop pointing fingers. Really I am so amazed that this website isn't shut down. People need to really stop slandering anybody. I don't get it. it upsets me that this happens and that its allowed.
Amazing

Camillus, NY

#70 Mar 7, 2011
What wrote:
Saw Caprice at the store all tanned and with a big smile I guess we know who is slepping with Jeff now!!!
AGAIN I AGREE!

I'm more worried about the gas prices OMG did you see how high they are getting.. Crazy! But oh yea the caprice and jeffery thing thats the first thing I think about in the morning, much more important.
As far as Marisa, she is a human being just like everyone else. I don't know why I bother the type of people that slander others are going to get whats coming anyway. some point in their life they are going to suffera serious tragedy and hopefully they'll remember that it karma
Who Cares

Milwaukee, WI

#71 Mar 7, 2011
Caprice rolled over and took it like a man on their vacation.
Frances

AOL

#72 Mar 7, 2011
Jeff was fired from the school system.
Its a tragedy alright

Cortland, NY

#73 Mar 7, 2011
Amazing wrote:
<quoted text>
AGAIN I AGREE!
I'm more worried about the gas prices OMG did you see how high they are getting.. Crazy! But oh yea the caprice and jeffery thing thats the first thing I think about in the morning, much more important.
As far as Marisa, she is a human being just like everyone else. I don't know why I bother the type of people that slander others are going to get whats coming anyway. some point in their life they are going to suffera serious tragedy and hopefully they'll remember that it karma
We agree you're a lsoer. Fist, you AGREE that bashing people is bad, THEN you AGREE that someone is a so-and-so? THEN, you go wishing "serious tragedy" on someone and hope for more revenge via karma. Have I got all this right?
You're little more than a pathetic upstate worm with no life, and really sanctimonious.

Like most of you self-rightous hillbillys your concept of "justice" is seeing revenge and hoping tragedy on people. Typical classy response par for the course with eople from this area. You're too stupid to see how stupid you really look!
curious

Treadwell, NY

#74 Mar 8, 2011
was jeff at planet fitness yesterday round noon?

Haven't seen him in a while so I wasn't sure. Did he loose like 30lbs?

Nothing is as intimidating as an over-tanned, 5'4" starved/ripped italian guy decked out in under armour.
Wonder

United States

#75 Mar 8, 2011
curious wrote:
was jeff at planet fitness yesterday round noon?
Haven't seen him in a while so I wasn't sure. Did he loose like 30lbs?
Nothing is as intimidating as an over-tanned, 5'4" starved/ripped italian guy decked out in under armour.
That what happens when you are doing 2 girls at the same time. He is all dried up
Wonder

Milwaukee, WI

#76 Mar 8, 2011
She peobably is doing her dog
Reebe

Rome, NY

#77 Mar 8, 2011
Maybe wonder better learn how to spell first and then judge others, or maybe you should just leave people alone. Enough about Jeff enough omg what small minded people this is all you people can do on here is bad mouth everyone. Tell us about your skeltions in your closet I'm sure you have a few.
Ted

AOL

#78 Mar 8, 2011
Lets review the contract he has with the city.
Mr C

Ithaca, NY

#79 Mar 8, 2011
caprice wrote:
I heard that she is sleeping with a married man, didnt get that certain persons name though, care to elaborate.
crazy people

Utica, NY

#80 Mar 9, 2011
I worked for jeff at valley view and his mother on james st. for a couple years, they're all nice people. some of you people must have some personal issues with him or something to be bad mouthing him like this. Who cares whats going on in his personal life it's nobodies business but his and his families.
Their restaurant is one of the best in the city. And i did work their back in 03 and 04 so i know that the food is good, they keep their kitchens clean and treat the employees good. So who am i and any of you to say anything bad about him... get a life
Its a tragedy alright

Cortland, NY

#81 Mar 9, 2011
Reebe wrote:
Maybe wonder better learn how to spell first and then judge others, or maybe you should just leave people alone. Enough about Jeff enough omg what small minded people this is all you people can do on here is bad mouth everyone. Tell us about your skeltions in your closet I'm sure you have a few.
OMG I'VE JUST BEEN SPELL CHEKKED ON TOPIX LOL! I can't believe it you are new to this site lol!

Way to go A*hole!!!!!

Now tell us what a "skeltion" is.... retard?!??! ROFLMAO! Never fails with the newbs! If you can't debate without retard blither the STFU please.
Its a tragedy alright

Cortland, NY

#82 Mar 9, 2011
A SKELTION! I gotta remember that one! When you get your foot out of your mouth and work up a response moron let me know. Hey you asked for it!
Small minds

Rome, NY

#83 Mar 9, 2011
Get a real life go out there and do something to make a difference in your community. Or clean out the Skeltons in your closet and put all your dirty personal business on Topixs so we can all laugh at you .. What a bunch of Idiots on here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Utica Club sign 5 min One More Time 32
crying 24 7 ABOUT MONEY SHE DOESN'T PAY WAAAA T... 6 min BROKE Eczema 1
NANO Exit in the horizon 9 min BROKE Eczema 38
Nano Collapse Concerning 12 min JOWL NEWS 42
State Audit proves Comets Aud is a scam operation. 17 min Rob WOMAN YELLO E... 543
Who are the biggest "Pathetic Utica Boosters"? 18 min You know TAZZ 26
Why are cowardly Uticans so defensive and petty? 18 min cowards 3
Guess who didnt graduate from ND 25 min ROGSHAT TAX CRY 100
Oh SH1T! CLAUDIA TENNEY WINS NY22 PRIMARY BIG T... 27 min ROGSHAT TAX CRY 47
rob esche getting divorced 36 min Rob WOMAN YELLO E... 68
Carbone 38 min Billy Molester Wh... 56

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages