Next Last
Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2011

Jeff Jr. must be spending a lot of money and time having all these post removed about him and/or his new girlfriend. He's certainly not putting his effort into his restaurants. The quality has gone downhill severely, and have heard that employees just do whatever they feel like. It's too bad. His father put 30 plus years building a rep for good food only to be destroyed because his soon is an arrogant moron!!
POST YOUR OPINION QUICK BEFORE JEFF HAS THIS ONE REMOVED!!!!

Level 1

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2011

Judged:

My opinion is that the food is GREAT.
Also a MAN

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2011

Judged:

Wow just because him and his wife are having marriage problems you are going to try ans slander his name and business. WTF, You dont know what went on behind closed doors only him and his wife do.Never believe what you hear and only half of what you see. Valley View is doing great and is will continue to do well...with or without his wife.
What

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2011

Judged:

Jeff could care less in the tropics on vacation
Etta

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2011

The food will never go down with Jeff no way no how. So stop trying to hurt his business just because he and his wife aren't together. And its true no one knows what goes behind close doors in any marriage . I know a lot of marriages should be in divorce court but the ladies are holding on for Security. Just married and name only for the sake of money,
bubba

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2011

Judged:

i SAW JEFF AT WAL-MART WITH SOME HOT LITTLE BABE WAY TO GO JEFF
old friend

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2011

Judged:

Etta wrote:
The food will never go down with Jeff no way no how. So stop trying to hurt his business just because he and his wife aren't together. And its true no one knows what goes behind close doors in any marriage . I know a lot of marriages should be in divorce court but the ladies are holding on for Security. Just married and name only for the sake of money,
jeff is great, food is great, he just picked a down right loser, puts, slime, crotch rotten, weather worn, dirty, filthy, ugly, skankey, used up, too much makeup wearing, misproportioned body looking, fake and rude person to cheat on his wife with.
Seriously

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2011

Judged:

Seriously, I think Jeff is a total DOUCHE personally. But again, he has a FAMILY and kids. He's not a public official, so why put his business in the streets for his kids to read. Rumors, personal garbage, blah blah blah. If you really care what is going on with Jeff's marriage, that says more about you than him. Relax. Would you want your kids reading about all your skeletons? Probably not.
joe

West Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2011

I remember jeff and his father working together on mohawak and james. My father and his father were good friends. They're good people.
Homie

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2011

Judged:

joe wrote:
I remember jeff and his father working together on mohawak and james. My father and his father were good friends. They're good people.
i remember his father, too. he was a thief.
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2011

Judged:

Loved him in Dumb & Dumber and in Speed and in Arachnophobia.
what u talkin bout willis

Baldwinsville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2011

Judged:

What wrote:
Jeff could care less in the tropics on vacation
Is he on vacation with his wife or girlfriend? Uhhh, his wife. Maybe they are trying to work things out. Leave them alone. They have a lot of years together and will work things out. If they were not going to try they wouldn't be 3000 miles away together.
I agree

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2011

Judged:

Leave Jeff and his family alone. Don't hurt his kids anymore than they already are. After all his kids have feelings for both their mom and dad, Don't trash them especially on here. If you can't say something good about another person than shut up and don't say anything...
Shame

Baldwinsville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2011

Judged:

You people that write this bull, im sure have no great life yourself,rotten cold hearted people,no respect for yourself,if its not Jeff an his family your trying to hurt this week it will be someone else next week,ass----s worry about whats going on in your own life SCUMBAGS!!!
old friend

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2011

Judged:

Shame wrote:
You people that write this bull, im sure have no great life yourself,rotten cold hearted people,no respect for yourself,if its not Jeff an his family your trying to hurt this week it will be someone else next week,ass----s worry about whats going on in your own life SCUMBAGS!!!
actually this is great!!!! imagine what it is like sitting home alone while the man your dating is away with his family. i would sleep great!! lol. jeff is pounding away at his true love and the schlep is home alone. ha ha ha you only reap what you sow.. somebody has no self respect..
intheend

Waltham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2011

Judged:

Take notes all you skanky broads that hook up with married men you will end up sitting on your couch boo hooing while mr wonderful is sitting on a beach with his wife n kids guess all that sneaking around didn't pay off in the end!!
I agree

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2011

Judged:

I agree with that saying and so true."You reap what you sow."
Waltham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2011

Judged:

What goes around comes around!! Mr.daniels will realize that people come in and out of your life all the time but your family is for life! god bless
joe

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2011

Judged:

I agree wrote:
I agree with that saying and so true."You reap what you sow."
thats ok marissa if you need a shoulder to cry on i'm here for you. saw you walking your dog the other day you still are breathtaking.
Smitty

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2011

How do you know he went with his wife? Maybe he told people that but really went with Marissa?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2 men face felony charges after traffic stop 11 min t POLITIX 2
utica aud 23 min Boy Oh Boy 81
15 kids,3 Baby Daddies-She Demands Money From U... 24 min dale 4
rcil employment 47 min jarhead 6
Harbor Point Progress 52 min Harry 4
Police Officers 54 min MBA 17
Remington to lay off 105 workers in NY 1 hr Bobkurk 48
To The Resident Topix Racist 2 hr slash the obamatit 25
ND or Proctor Football: Who will have the bette... 5 hr Hmmmm 58
utica national (Jun '13) 6 hr OCOC1986 517