Fat SLOB Cassandra Harris-Lockwood

Fat SLOB Cassandra Harris-Lockwood

Posted in the Utica Forum

Nutasystem

Camillus, NY

#1 Jan 29, 2013
I hope this fat disgusting slob doesn't get sued, the slob needs all the money she can get to buy gallons of shampoo to keep that disgusting WORM HEAD clean.
yep

Camillus, NY

#2 Jan 30, 2013
she is gross, she does wash her hair each christmas.
greek COD

Camillus, NY

#3 Jan 30, 2013
Its the welfare Medusa look, so they don't have to wash.
conspiracy

Dallas, TX

#4 Jan 30, 2013
I think it's a conspiracy between UPD and Lockwood. I think they worked together to write that story, initiate those videos and more. I think it's a seek and manipulate story, a spoiler. I think it was her political job as a stooge reporter to work with those cops to help dismantle them so they could perpetuate a saga that these pigs would never pull such crap. Bull. When DA Mike the prick Arcuri plants evidence in the storeroom to exonerate Joe Smith, those Utica cops would do anything for a publicity stunt. Their tactics go back to the Rotundo era and it lives on today.

Mrs. Lockwood's name has a long legacy and thus the exploitation of this propaganda only enhances a manipulation for a cover-up. In the end there will be no exchange of funds since services have been rendered. If Rocco was a true reporter, he would have not only uncovered this bull story, he would have also uncovered the Matt Cuda's time for compensatory payments for services rendered via a false arrest and taxpayer payment without any benefits coming out of the pockets of those who owe him. It will be the taxpayers that paid for his mob services. It is NOT possible for that bull story of Lockwoods and the cops planting drugs and then turn around and yell false arrest in another story. Remember, it was a UPD cop that murdered his wife and a political hack exploiting that death to advance his child support baloney.

One hand washes the other and whenever possible, the taxpayers foot the bill for services rendered no matter how those services were done. Again, NOT possible for a Matt Cuda false arrest, Steve Patterson (the black guy of Leon's) suicide attempt at the UPD and this Lockwood's saga. They all go together in the land of 'take my hand I'm a daygo in polock land'
Wrong

New Hartford, NY

#5 Jan 30, 2013
Just wrong of this woman to put stuff out there like she did and write about it so people can see it. Hope she does get sued. It's just what she deserves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Verizon strike 27 min teo 19
Mirror Mirror on the Wall 37 min Bart 1
NANO coming undone 46 min ok cretinsmith 6
David Gordon - The People's Advocate 1 hr Nicole 7
Tonys in New Hartford 2 hr use the technology 15
dave Hayes (Feb '09) 2 hr lotsa envy there 36
House of the Good Shepherd ED doesn't have a de... 2 hr gates 3
WKTV Weather 14 hr hmm 46
More from around the web

Personal Finance