The heavy scumbag crime "THRILL" activity in motion...

Posted in the Utica Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Diana Vickery

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Let me get to a fast reference about todays St Rt 104 crash in Hannibal that is already an overkill of links..and of no suprise to me..today 4-8-13..

It was NOT a tractor trailer as reported by YNN but a BOX truck ...even more "perfect'..the Syracuse Banana,,for me thata Candy Can clue link ..of what scumbags were recruited to cause this for..Did the driver of the truck ..like the "reverse" PODS truck..or was the car driver at fault?

Candy Cann is the name of a company I once worked for..(Oh yes candy can hire sex offenders-the support she now gets to keep her open...LOL LOVE IT) I had referred Syracuse banana to that company for sales...Todd Bower used to repair ..may stil their vehicles..and he told me they were produce trucks not just banana's ..who deliver specified orders as neeeded to your compnay door..mine was a restaurant in Bville..I looked into it compared prices...talked to my boss and it was a go..their quality was good.

Now if I did nto have access ot the NET as so many scumbags have worked hard ot stop me from having..YOU would NOT knwo this link either ot todays 'accident' in Hannibal near the COOPER RD clue..On THIS day of all days..How many syracuse trucks crash out there in Hannibal.

You hve no clue..how muh I have NOT put out...even from issues..

I went over the inners of the Albert Scerbo conviction to day on my recorder..NO I do NOT beliuve he was taunted like Jones was..alan to moleste a little girl..at his work no less..esp with a BAD liver..How sexually active do you think he is? he just had a liver transplant..His liver was failing when they convicted him off that ONONDAGA Nation circus.."HE" gave you every clue through the press..

There are so mnay issues I could bring up and haven't yet..Use your head scumbags and stop "THRILL"in yourselves with all of it..

Wow you can peek in someones home with your technology ..BIG DEAL so can a peeping Tom..

Chip Scerbo basicly was dying whrn he got convicted..Liver failure..I think your "HE" planned for him to die..and as usual he was wrong..There would be no more ALBERT issue that way..Just the McCarty continuation one..

It's pretty obvious a scumbag has been recruited to kil my son..they seem to focus heavy on scumbags right now for that fall in all of this JURT Myers..in Herkimer..David Renz etc(the 3rd FED clues to me was a DOG?->"JUDITH DEVENEY" knows that is why Judge Eugene Hafner never signed that restraining order against her and left DA (school)Bell in the dark about it all..until he was alos recruited in)..I don't know whats up with this Syracuse Banana truck crash..Who was at fault? The news has not put out the rest of that story yet..

YES I know there ar really some out there who truely have gripped the reality of the horrors I describe..BUT that is overshadowed by those looking to "gain" off it all...

they .."He" want me DEAD..I did NOT write this story as "HE" had it planned...and now to have it have it "either way"...I have to be dead..one way or the other..
hank hill

Watertown, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

I delivered a load of fruit there one night. Probably about 4 years ago now, warehouse guys were really nice.
Diana Vickery

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

hank hill wrote:
I delivered a load of fruit there one night. Probably about 4 years ago now, warehouse guys were really nice.
The female driver of the other car ..swerved into his lane in a compact car and it looks like he really made an attempt to avoid hitting her..The driver of the truck is lucky to be alive..
Diana Vickery

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Its like the lerly driver who swerved into tanya mellons lane on 10-29-09..I think he deliberately menat to side swipe her..and took it too far...BOTH tanya and the driver were killed..his passenger survived..He was driving a 199 JEEP Cherokee sport..The same type Jeep I owned that was a 2000..That my sister hit while it was parked...the 3-2905 ALLSTATE Halloween issue TIME...to tje RED JEEP cherokee sport a 1999 that scumbag recruit JUDITH DEVENEY suckered her husband out of and smashed it all up also..collected the ins off it from Allstate Ins...Tanya Mellon's death took place one week after my mother "saved" me from Fulton scumbags..who taunted the "YA NOT MELLO" "anagram" at me off her name..She lived very close to my parents home..a "neighbor" death clue in all of this..

Syracuse Banana was reccommended to me by my borther in law back in 1997 or so when I asst. managed the Jreck subs in Bville..We started having a delivery issue issue with our current company. So my borther in law called them for me becuase he worked on their trucks also..I got their price list tried them out and they were great..it's just more than odd this accident takes place today in that location..I was waiting for something to heppen..It's the time frame coming off my fathers birthday in all of this...Thank GOD the female who caused it did not kill the driver..

May 21st is the next pivotal "THRILL" date "GREAT DAY TO BE ALIVE" clue...This is a "reverse" year and Rhymes year of deadly clues..

"HE" is cluing CANDY CANN..The manager of Charlie Gasko..can what hire all the sex offenders she wants..in "reverse" on Fulton..Go ahead no one deserves it more..

All night tonight I have listened to how good Peggy Deveney is going to have it now..She wants to specialize in holistic nursing...terminally ill..One of "HE" BIGGEST deadly clues next to shooting cops..and raping little girls..

"He" seems to be going heavy into deadly Rhyme clues now..

Level 8

Since: Jul 12

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Thrill
hank hill

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Diana Vickery wrote:
<quoted text>
The female driver of the other car ..swerved into his lane in a compact car and it looks like he really made an attempt to avoid hitting her..The driver of the truck is lucky to be alive..
ppl have no clue what this thing will do to them if they cut us off and we have to stop quick. It doesn't stop on a dime, my truck with an empty trailer hooked to it weighs close to 37,000lbs. Loaded, max 80,000. Ppl drive like assholes, have no consideration for others on the road anymore. I just try to stay the hell out of the way. So far so good.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

237 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Remington lays off 225 8 min No Car and Riggies 216
Claudia Tenney is Utica's Dumpy Ann Coulter 9 min Absolutely 10
Destito Announces Arts and Cultural Grants (Sep '10) 11 min No Car and Riggies 46
Whats Right With Utica 11 min Taxpayer 12
Good News Chip Plant! (Jun '13) 13 min No Car and Riggies 171
What happened to Charlestown Outlet? (Apr '09) 16 min No Car and Riggies 53
Utica Could Look Worse 20 min No Car and Riggies 2
Homewreckers 38 min Carm 31
I Destroyed Sports at New Hartford. 1 hr Bobby 31
•••
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••