Is Utica Topix losing its Mojo ?

Is Utica Topix losing its Mojo ?

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
subscriber

Utica, NY

#1 Mar 21, 2014
Where have all the people gone ?
jason

Carthage, NY

#2 Mar 22, 2014
subscriber wrote:
Where have all the people gone ?
It's about done! People are fed up with moderator changing votes, allowing the same filthy-mouthed trash on here. They erase only what they don't want. Someone is lining their pockets. It should be a forum for opinions and newsworthy talk, and anything else should be banned. It has become a low life trashy, bottom of the barrel site. Good riddance, hope it falls by the wayside.
Utica Doria

Lowville, NY

#3 Mar 22, 2014
Corrupt like everything else. I can see e diting the trash talk but deleting threads somebody dont like is pretty bad...
corruption

Utica, NY

#4 Mar 22, 2014
The "Sullivan" threads should have never been erased !
t POLITIX

Little Falls, NY

#5 Mar 22, 2014
CHRIS TOLLES is a piece of WORK
there again

Carthage, NY

#6 Mar 22, 2014
corruption wrote:
The "Sullivan" threads should have never been erased !
who is lining pockets???
wake up

Utica, NY

#7 Mar 22, 2014
There should be no politics in Topix !!
ColoRectal Utican Rigigie

United States

#8 Mar 22, 2014
Look around, there is a new site that is taking over. Topix wouldn't change and get rid of the copaganda racists so now they can keep em lol!
You are wrong

Greig, NY

#9 Mar 22, 2014
No one can stand criminal SREGGIN.
aurelio bianco

Syracuse, NY

#10 Mar 22, 2014
The local politicians have their staffers check this site out daily to have any and all derogatory posts deleted from here. Even if your post is respectful but you take a pol to task, they will have it deleted because they already control the local media. The OD & WKTV have been in the pockets of the pols for quite a few years. By controlling a free forum like topix the pols will only have good things said about them. There's alot of people who use topix to rightly skewer our local pols and thats beginning to change, sadly.
facts

Utica, NY

#11 Mar 22, 2014
Pretty much everyone's closets have been cleaned out for the past 8 years. It's time to move on and be part of the solution as the area gets transformed. Or risk getting left behind
aurelio bianco

Syracuse, NY

#12 Mar 22, 2014
By keeping the same people in office year after year it doesn't take a genius to realize the economic stagnation this area is mired in is because of whose calling the shots. The local power brokers are entrenched for life or until they decide to step down. And their successors are chosen from among their own loyal sycophants who continue to engage the same corrupt practices their mentors did. If anyone complains about no jobs in this area don't you think that Griffo, Picente, & Destito would've had a clever answer for that by now, since they've been in office longer than Moses? And lets see how many actual nano jobs will be created when the last brick has been laid.
perplexed

Utica, NY

#13 Mar 22, 2014
There was a post about an African-American man in NYM that raped an underage girl and it was blocked. Why ?
dunkin

Greig, NY

#14 Mar 22, 2014
perplexed wrote:
There was a post about an African-American man in NYM that raped an underage girl and it was blocked. Why ?
Because these are all welfare pepole on topix who need obama to live, so they protect the meal ticket, obamas family.
mind boggling

Utica, NY

#16 Mar 22, 2014
I've learned some revealant information on Topix !
facts

Utica, NY

#17 Mar 22, 2014
Years of grievances boiling to the surface. Uticans will be left behind by the politicians and an educated class that will takeover in 5-10 years
Utica Doria

Lowville, NY

#18 Mar 22, 2014
facts wrote:
Years of grievances boiling to the surface. Uticans will be left behind by the politicians and an educated class that will takeover in 5-10 years
That could spell hopel, I think lol
say what

Sherburne, NY

#19 Mar 22, 2014
What new site is taking over?
Wondering

Morris, NY

#21 Mar 23, 2014
aurelio bianco wrote:
The local politicians have their staffers check this site out daily to have any and all derogatory posts deleted from here. Even if your post is respectful but you take a pol to task, they will have it deleted because they already control the local media. The OD & WKTV have been in the pockets of the pols for quite a few years. By controlling a free forum like topix the pols will only have good things said about them. There's alot of people who use topix to rightly skewer our local pols and thats beginning to change, sadly.
Exactly. So much for free speech.
updut

Ithaca, NY

#23 Mar 23, 2014
Stronger than ever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pat Collea Poo-Pooed??? 38 min Shytme britches 6
fatazz in walmart on 5/28/16 at 10:00am 56 min REally 20
Bad headlines for Gov. Cuomo, Todd Howe and SUN... 1 hr Empire Report 15
Michele Gulla ? 1 hr Big Mouth 38
Gary velletto 1 hr FUnny 7
Hotel Utica finally sold ! 2 hr Makes cents 23
Mary Hartman Mary Hartman 2 hr Louise 5
Cheaters 6 hr Lol 37
Kristin Copeland 21 hr get a life 46
Jill Reales hips Sat which Adam are you 33
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages