Yes

Utica, NY

#1 Jun 11, 2013
The principal at the MLK School aka old King School does not cheat on the scores like two people we know that did. I'm not going to mention any names but it's so sad that someone who is honest will get the axe.

Sad sad sad....
Lol

Ithaca, NY

#2 Jun 11, 2013
I know, a certain group of people are supposed to be the same as everyone else but their school is the dumbest school in the country almost. Yea and there's no difference. Not to mention their dumb crack head patents who make up the beautiful corn hill community. Keep fooling yourself America. It's just a coincidence that the school is black
Joe

AOL

#3 Jun 12, 2013
Principal lives outside the county in Cicero.Do we not have anyone here for the job?
reddit

Newington, CT

#4 Jun 12, 2013
Even worse is the fact her will be given nice air conditioned job at the central office. Is there anyone else who sees a pattern here? Be unsuccessful as a principal and get an easier job. Thus might explain the perpetual downward spiral that the UCSD is in.
Lol

West Hartford, CT

#5 Jun 12, 2013
You can't teach a monkey or dog to read or write what don't you people realize. I'm not being racist and I don't want this but this is the case in every all or mostly black school

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How to get over ur man being with a.... 6 min golden gloves 30
Do all men 18 min golden gloves 2
Kevy Kev crossley 22 min golden gloves 10
Who remembers Rocco Derollo snitching? 29 min golden gloves 6
what about charlestown mall (Dec '08) 39 min Never went back 50
Ryan Miller 1 hr Juxtapose 4
Lu Lu Spa in New York Mills 1 hr Juxtapose 27
Pellettieri Joe's (Feb '10) 1 hr Jif 107
Alex Carbone dating Savannah Lei 3 hr Oh please 41
Cuomo pitching statewide platic bag ban. 3 hr Brilliant 39