Death at OCJ, suicide or murder?
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Tarik husic

Mountain View, CA

#64 Jun 27, 2014
ummm wrote:
<quoted text> Not so uncommon, they tend to change their minds when their air supply is cut off, it's natural to fight for your life, whether you're taking it or not.
... Why don't you shut your f*cking mouth .... Me and my family know for a fact that he would never commit suicide ... So shut the f*ck up you scum bag b*tch
Tarik husic

Mountain View, CA

#65 Jun 27, 2014
UticaResident wrote:
<quoted text>
Perfect!!!! A noose should be standard issue when your arrested. Saves taxpayers money instead of housing these dirtbags.
.... My brother was f*cking guilty of anything besideissing his court .... The only reason he got locked up and it wasn't even his fault it was his scum bag b*tch that was the reason for his lock up ... You're the dirtbag and you deserve a noose for saying that ... Nobody should ever have anything like that done to them unless they truly deserve it and not even then ... He didn't deserve any of it for scum
Tarik husic

Mountain View, CA

#66 Jun 27, 2014
CNY cafe wrote:
i am sure he killed himself-it is not uncommon for this to happen to people who get locked up and try to take their lives-especially those involved in drugs. he obviously had some depression issues. it is awful that such a young person ends up this way, but leading a life of crime ends you up in 2 places: jail or dead. He had chances to get straight and his family did not help.wasn't he the one that was sent to jail for some crimes and was the one that got beat up over the summer?
no that wasn't him and why would he kill him self if he was coming home two days later ... Why
Tarik husic

Mountain View, CA

#67 Jun 27, 2014
CNY cafe wrote:
everyone is entitled to their opinion-but there is no need for personal name calling. It is much easier for someone from the outside looking in to think that every kid is good and just a kid-but whne you work with a certain types of kids and see some of their actions-it becomes a different story. Those of you who work at police officers, probation officers, CO's and other social service agancies know what i am talking about. Yes, this kid had every opportunity to reach out for help. And people did tyr to help him-but he wanted nothing to do with it and wanted to live the way he did and was not nice about......so here is the end result- drugs, jail and dead-end of story. You can only be compassionate to a certain extent-
and what exactly did my brother do to you you scum
Better watch

Utica, NY

#68 May 4, 2016
Better watch who you talk about ok

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mandi Kline Utica Restaurant Review 6 min Joleen Ferris 5
Weichert real estate 12 min Nailed it 13
how much u give for graduation gift 18 min pale ale 9
Sad day for Utica Schools 35 min To the point 15
Transparency on Hospital Proposal 41 min Transparency Matters 42
FBI stonewalling to cover up their corruption 47 min Getting Very Inte... 4
vacation time 48 min Ciao 18
Old School Bar/Restaurant Culver Ave 2 hr Dink 25
Hobika loses 6 hr louie 30
Craigslist Personals Replacement 20 hr rich 63