First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Logan

Rome, NY

#41 Nov 12, 2010
Mofo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes & No! A woman I know got knocked up by a black guy, then a month after poppin the kid out she was knocked up again by the same guy who didn't acknowledge the first kid or pay support or help out... she is now on number 3 by this asshole and I no longer blame him. He's a worthless piece of shit, yes... but she's a stupid skank ho for staying with him. Her life is over and no self respecting man is going to marry her now with that kind of track record.
You cant really blame her. She is just forfilling her role as women should as a cum bucket. We know that this girl is your ex and that you are just mad because the black guy anally destroyed her and you still love her. Dont worry she will come back to you as soon as kid #5 pops out. Then you can all go to Chuck E. Cheese you and your 5 black kids. lmao
What

Utica, NY

#43 Nov 12, 2010
What do you want them to become B.A.M. girls instead???
no way

Hamilton, NY

#44 Nov 12, 2010
Alot of the time its not the women who turn into whores its the men we left trash talking us to try and make us look bad, guys get mad when they lose a girl, and see her out enjoying her life, even if shes out with a group of females hes going to assume she is out ho-ing it...
Fred The Donkey

Utica, NY

#45 Nov 12, 2010
No when she's out with the girls I figure she's carpet munching!
Easy

Woonsocket, RI

#46 Nov 20, 2013
Need to know wrote:
Why is it that as soon as a single woman gets away from her man she turns to a whore. It is cool that a woman wants to find a new man. But why is it that they seem to spend more time at the local bar then at home with her children. It is sad that any person male or female would rather be at a bar then at home with their kids. If you didn't want to be a parent full time then you should have kept your legs closed. It is shitty that you would have your daughter at her friend's house every weekend and your son some where else so you can booze it up. I hope you know who you are and you know what a bar fly whore you are. But do us all a favor and try to keep you legs closed this time, your family is getting run down from paying for everything for your kids since you take the child support you get and use it to drink with. That is what most people call white trash. One day they will see what a whore you turned out to be. But we all know you are just going through a mid life crisis, and get a good laugh when you show up places trying to dress like your teenage daughter.
you got it . Many of times it's the ones who have five year old babies at home .
breaking bad skank

Syracuse, NY

#47 Nov 22, 2013
It's because of drilling the ATM you stole from the bottom, you weren't paying attention when she killed you. See below:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
add a word drop a word (Aug '10) 2 hr Will 5,944
jayce 3 hr smile 1
Last 3 Letters of a word into 3 new words. (Dec '09) 3 hr Honest Babe 1,995
WELSH IS ONLY CHOICE FOR COUNTY LEGISLATOR IN 1... 6 hr Mark Roberts 21
True love 7 hr Butterfly 4
Struggling on $22 per hour (Jan '11) 7 hr Sal 68
crazy religious fanatics wont serve gays 7 hr chris 30
Name a business that's not around anymore. (Oct '13) Thu Ghost Region 224
More from around the web

Utica People Search