Schenectady, NY

#1 Feb 5, 2014
How high are they going up this time?
Nope

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Feb 5, 2014
city wrote:
How high are they going up this time?
Until it's all gone. Unfortunately for uticans the leeches keep pumping in refugees. Enjoy.
hippyq

Schenectady, NY

#3 Feb 5, 2014
No need to worry folks. All of you are worrying over nuthin. Former comptroller cerminaro stated the ship (finances) has turned. Everything should be fine.
Oh Cretin

New Hartford, NY

#5 Feb 5, 2014
WhateverRetard fromOotica wrote:
<quoted text>Big deal! Utica has been run like a refugee camp since day one.. it is! The normal people should just cordon that white]\[igger azzholepit in and throw cheese over the fence at them once in a while.
It's the same as what they're doing there now lol!
you are brilliant!
Izzy

Utica, NY

#6 Feb 5, 2014
Highest taxed per 1000 in the area.
Its about time

Utica, NY

#7 Feb 5, 2014
hippyq wrote:
No need to worry folks. All of you are worrying over nuthin. Former comptroller cerminaro stated the ship (finances) has turned. Everything should be fine.
Praise the Lord.
Bad news

Utica, NY

#8 Feb 5, 2014
You know it's all screwed up when it cheaper to live in nh. Haha
Nope

Philadelphia, PA

#9 Feb 7, 2014
WhateverRetard fromOotica wrote:
<quoted text>Big deal! Utica has been run like a refugee camp since day one.. it is! The normal people should just cordon that white]\[igger azzholepit in and throw cheese over the fence at them once in a while.
It's the same as what they're doing there now lol!
Lol
Gil

Utica, NY

#10 Feb 7, 2014
Bad news wrote:
You know it's all screwed up when it cheaper to live in nh. Haha
A lot cheaper too. If you compare home value.
Nope

Philadelphia, PA

#11 Feb 7, 2014
Gil wrote:
<quoted text> A lot cheaper too. If you compare home value.
Truth.
Nope

Philadelphia, PA

#12 Feb 7, 2014
Keep taxing uticans! Go go go! Lol
to high

Baltimore, MD

#13 Feb 8, 2014
We can't afford higher taxes ... Already way to high for the services that we reveive. City Hall Is taxing people out of their homes and couldnt care less. I called there and was told "actually the rate of city seized homes is low ... we only took 125 homes in 2012!" Seriously! I work to be in the red. Terrible feeling.
one who knows

New Hartford, NY

#14 Feb 8, 2014
I solved the problem of always being broke because of paying City, County, School taxes and don't forget the Trash Removal fees - I sold the house I owned with no motgage on it and MOVED out of this hell hole.

The best thing that could happen to Utica is for the State to come in and take over the handling of ALL the budgets for the City, County and especially for the School Board.

People that have worked all their lives and own their homes outright are the ones carrying 95% of the tax burden and now are living on fixed incomes. The costs of these taxes keep rising year after year with no relief in sight.

I came to the conclusion, living in Utica was NOT WORTH the cost of paying these high taxes so others could sit back on their lazy rumps and feed themselves off the government and live in housing with Section 8 paying most of their rent along with free medical insurance.
Jmc

Bronx, NY

#15 Feb 8, 2014
one who knows wrote:
I solved the problem of always being broke because of paying City, County, School taxes and don't forget the Trash Removal fees - I sold the house I owned with no motgage on it and MOVED out of this hell hole.
The best thing that could happen to Utica is for the State to come in and take over the handling of ALL the budgets for the City, County and especially for the School Board.
People that have worked all their lives and own their homes outright are the ones carrying 95% of the tax burden and now are living on fixed incomes. The costs of these taxes keep rising year after year with no relief in sight.
I came to the conclusion, living in Utica was NOT WORTH the cost of paying these high taxes so others could sit back on their lazy rumps and feed themselves off the government and live in housing with Section 8 paying most of their rent along with free medical insurance.
Well said!!!!
voter

Utica, NY

#16 Feb 8, 2014
Most of the city workers are lazy, because there is no leadership.
Nope

Philadelphia, PA

#17 Feb 8, 2014
one who knows wrote:
This unfortunately is the reality of the situation.
Nope

Philadelphia, PA

#19 Feb 9, 2014
What weve got here wrote:
So did anyone do the math on what $2.16M cost each taxpayer yet or is the UPD still hiding in the basement and not taking phone calls?
First you need to find out exactly how many people in utica actually pay taxes. Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Domesticated bum 7 min typical jealous U... 10
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 20 min Alex 6,428
The undefeated Buffalo Bills! 29 min in the dark 4
Samantha Wessing WUTR 32 min Soft voice preferred 8
Ground Broken For N Utica Texas Roadhouse 41 min Big dummys 9
WUTQ repeat quests. It stinks. 42 min UticanKnows 11
Who is Mike Tebsherany? (Apr '12) 1 hr To the bank 43
aloha I'm kristen copeland 2 hr shypainter 11
Teb's son arrested from NH. 7 hr creep police 15
Kim Simon Murder (Feb '10) 9 hr bob 4,773
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••