Posted in the Utica Forum

curiouscat

Ogdensburg, NY

#1 Apr 9, 2013
Can anyone tell me about her?
Axe

Whitesboro, NY

#2 Apr 9, 2013
Sure. Robyn is a newscaster on The Today Show that is on every morning. She had blood cancer and her sister donated marrow that saved her life. Robyn went through treatment that left her weak, sick, and bald. She is healthy now and on the news every morning. She looks great and her attitude is one to admire.
hank hill

Derwood, MD

#3 Apr 9, 2013
Does she have hair now? Last pic I saw of her she didn't and I won't lie, it wasn't exactly pretty. I know what shes been through, so I understand but wow...I would not be as confident in her situation, guaranteed!
Axe

Whitesboro, NY

#4 Apr 9, 2013
hank hill wrote:
Does she have hair now? Last pic I saw of her she didn't and I won't lie, it wasn't exactly pretty. I know what shes been through, so I understand but wow...I would not be as confident in her situation, guaranteed!
I know what you mean; most women would have chosen to wear a scarf. But, her hair has grown in to the point that you would never guess she was sick at all. I just love this calmness about her, as if she knows something we don't.
hank hill

Derwood, MD

#5 Apr 9, 2013
Maybe she does?

Good for her. It does suck though that not everyone has the good fortune she's had. But I guess we all were made with an expiration date...
Axe

Whitesboro, NY

#6 Apr 9, 2013
hank hill wrote:
Maybe she does?
Good for her. It does suck though that not everyone has the good fortune she's had. But I guess we all were made with an expiration date...
Good fortune is not what saved her life. She had a willing donor, health insurance, and a positive attitude (faith in God too). She had people that loved her sending out positive vibes. My son had major surgery and survived having the same.

Don't you ever sleep Hank?
hank hill

Derwood, MD

#7 Apr 9, 2013
Axe wrote:
<quoted text>
Good fortune is not what saved her life. She had a willing donor, health insurance, and a positive attitude (faith in God too). She had people that loved her sending out positive vibes. My son had major surgery and survived having the same.
Don't you ever sleep Hank?
yeah all the things you mentioned are what I was calling her good fortune, because there are alot of ppl with all of those things that don't come through. I'm glad your son is ok.

Yeah, I sleep sometimes. Haven't been sleeping very good lately.
Axe

Whitesboro, NY

#8 Apr 9, 2013
hank hill wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah all the things you mentioned are what I was calling her good fortune, because there are alot of ppl with all of those things that don't come through. I'm glad your son is ok.
Yeah, I sleep sometimes. Haven't been sleeping very good lately.
I don't sleep well; I make mistakes. Get it?
Stanwix Prison

Albany, NY

#9 Apr 10, 2013
curiouscat

Ogdensburg, NY

#10 May 5, 2013
No not that one. This one worked at BOCES down town.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Frank Pelli wrong for North Utica 2 min The people 56
Wegmans Coming To Whitesboro 5 min TheSlobSeemann 153
WKTV News is Cupcake Fake News for Upstate.... 6 min Mensa Member 9
Kelly - Temporary Chief Fire Department 15 min Some People 3
Police Cover-up in New Hartford 16 min TheSlobSeemann 62
Spectrum versus WKTV 22 min birnie 6
Boycott Keeler show sponsors 22 min Save it 5
Keeler calls Joe Marino (Utica Councilman) out ... 1 hr Keeler Stinks 116
Claudia Bad Mouthing 12 hr Claudia already won 32

Utica Jobs