Becker Income Tax Service

Becker Income Tax Service

Posted in the Utica Forum

Jim Becker aka crackhead

Fayetteville, NY

#2 Mar 5, 2013
Stay away from this crackhead, unless you want to get audited.
Hard Worker

West Roxbury, MA

#3 Mar 5, 2013
Arrested in Utica a month or so ago with crack and a couple of years ago arrested in Utica with coke and you would let him do your taxes ?? Good luck.
wtferq

Herkimer, NY

#4 Apr 10, 2013
been goin to jim for 3 years in a row now. My buddies from work for 10 years or longer...I dont care if he is snortin rails off of the ground with james brown ... he does my taxes well every year helping my family out. I dont know anyone who has been audited by him and he does taxes for a lot of my co workers.
earnest

Utica, NY

#5 Apr 10, 2013
He has been arrested and been in jail multiple times for drugs! also arrested for endangering welfare of a child.
Therealtruth

Ardsley, NY

#6 Apr 10, 2013
People make mistakes. All people. Including you. I know lots of people who have been getting their taxes done by him for years, including myself, and he's always done a great job
matter of time

Ithaca, NY

#7 Dec 18, 2013
All you corrections officers that have been getting inflated refunds from Jim Becker be forewarned he is being investigated by the I.R.S. and N.Y S. Guess you will have to pay back all those fraudulent itemized deductions plus penalties and interest.
Ducky

Utica, NY

#8 Dec 18, 2013
Says who?
Disgusted

Boonville, NY

#9 Apr 15, 2014
I would never recommend this guy to any one. So unprofessional. There's got to be something wrong here. Not showing up for appointments. Calling saying your taxes are done when you get there for the fifth time and he doesn't even remember your name. If he's not on something it would be a surprise. I really don't know how this guy can stay in business.
going down

Utica, NY

#10 Apr 16, 2014
I too have been going to him for several years. Every year he takes a very long time to get simple taxes done. You have to keep going down to his place. I am done with him.
I also know of someone who used to have him do his taxes, got larger refunds because of mistakes by Jim. I would bet his business is way down because of drugs, mistakes and keeps people waiting too long.
Henry

Utica, NY

#11 Apr 16, 2014
Where's this guy located?
Disgusted

Boonville, NY

#12 Apr 23, 2014
Whitesboro street next to the fish market. Do your self a favor and stay away from him bad news there
Lots of money

Mountain View, CA

#13 Jan 26, 2016
Just got 19 thousand dollars back for the Husband and I from Jim, this guy is aces!
Foo quon

Utica, NY

#14 Jan 31, 2016
Lots of money wrote:
Just got 19 thousand dollars back for the Husband and I from Jim, this guy is aces!
Youre probably going to get a visit from irs agents or ny state tax agents soon. He's been under investigation.
Bad news

Concord, NC

#15 Feb 3, 2016
going down wrote:
I too have been going to him for several years. Every year he takes a very long time to get simple taxes done. You have to keep going down to his place. I am done with him.
I also know of someone who used to have him do his taxes, got larger refunds because of mistakes by Jim. I would bet his business is way down because of drugs, mistakes and keeps people waiting too long.
You are 100 percent right. I have been going to him for years. No more. When the old lady worked for him, she did everything so things were good. Every since she left all different people each year that don't know anything including him. You bring him your taxes in February and you are in his office on April 15 waiting for him to do them. Then he messed up my taxes 2 years in a row, tried to say I didn't give him information. I'm sure his business is down as it should be. He is a crackhead which I didn't know about intil recently. I would never go to him again. Very bad news.
Swede

Rome, NY

#16 Feb 11, 2016
Anyone know where his ex-wife went to? I've been going to Jim for 17 years. His wife was real good. They went through a nasty divorce about 3 to 4 years ago and Jim's accounting has suffered severely.
truth

Utica, NY

#17 Feb 11, 2016
Big time loser. Stay far away!
truth

New York, NY

#18 Feb 11, 2016
I have no clue what he does, I live in welfare and Obama raises my welfare leech family from the day we were sold.

I just run my fat welfare mouth about anyone I can because my own life is a joke.

My last name is Washington, guess what I am besides a failure ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what happened to busy corner cafe (Nov '14) 2 min Mhayes 7
New York Taxes Highest in US - AGAIN! 57 min Moustache Pete Crete 18
Amanda donoHoe 59 min Ralphie 16
rob esche getting divorced 1 hr hi I am tazz 16
Js auto aka jason Shultz 1 hr pete the rat 9
Hospital Administrators salaries article Syracu... 1 hr Nonsense 1
What is FSMC Hiding! 1 hr SheBOON Dropout K... 36
irish center enough is enough 1 hr Waah Wahh Uticans 59
Esche thread deleted...too hot to handle? 1 hr Not like Kelly does 55
Babes North Utica What Is Up With The Owner?? D... 1 hr Dirt shoot 45