CNY Slave

Utica, NY

#153 Jul 21, 2013
The real question should be "are there 10 good companies in central NY to work for"? Much better.

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#154 Jul 22, 2013
Bank of America
outlaw416

Glenfield, NY

#155 Jul 22, 2013
Scooby rendering
Petrone Law Office

New Hartford, NY

#156 Jul 22, 2013
If you want your 401-k money taken from you and used by the owners to go on vacation then petrone and petrone is the place to be!

AIG can you hear me now??

You're losing Farmers...ba da ba ba dum dum dum dum!
Haha

Utica, NY

#157 Jul 22, 2013
I love how everyone was fired for "no reason". There's ALWAYS a reason. You're just not man or woman enough to admit that you were wrong so instead you blame someone else. Typical response of loser. I especially love the white trash that worked at Home Depot. I'm sure they fired you for no reason. You're probably one of these low lives that never step up the plate and always expect a hand out. I hope to GOD you don't have children because if they inherit even a TENTH of your mentality we're screwed!

Level 1

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#158 Jul 22, 2013
APAC, the place is run by little immature children.
Hank Brackett

Rome, NY

#159 Jul 22, 2013
Herb Philipson....no matter how loyal or how long you work there, min. wage is all you'll see.
GOOBER

Barneveld, NY

#160 Jul 22, 2013
di highway/hermosa/hubbell galvanizing
gotitright

Utica, NY

#161 Jul 22, 2013
Feetguy1 wrote:
APAC, the place is run by little immature children.
Supervisors with the egos of a dictator, and the IQ's of a catcher's mitt. Only in Utica, with such a depressed economy, could they even get people to apply there. Local politicians are a disgrace for even allowing them to exist here, further lower Utica"s standard of life, and even granting them TAX BREAKS!!! It's insulting on so many levels...

Thank God ACS is going...they're not much better. People in this city DESERVE better opportunities, but it won't happen anytime soon...politicians have raped the area for their own interests...for too long...
tutty amd muldune

Utica, NY

#162 Jul 23, 2013
roscoes roofing co, nut case owner,pot head
steve

Clinton, NY

#163 Jul 23, 2013
Lb security money hungry grease balls,back stabbers,,play people like suckers,but if they were on the other end would want big money like the did when they worked for city government like the whole family did.Never held a private sector job.

Utica, NY

#164 Jul 23, 2013
Anti-Zogby wrote:
My mom used to work at Zogby, worst ever place to work. Used to tell the employees he didn't have enough money to pay them sometimes. What a complete loser. Paid them dirt, treated them like dirt
. My wife baby sat for the Zogbys ,many years ago ,,,and she still has not been paid!,,,,,,
Met

Agawam, MA

#165 Jul 23, 2013
How bout metlife all the temp agencies have customer service positions for $11/hr is it worth it? If so which temp agency do you recomend?
thats funny

Chittenango, NY

#166 Jul 23, 2013
MY TOP TEN wrote:
Below is my list of top ten worst places to work for in the Utica area.Whats yours?

Centrex
LB Security
Guardian Transport
Granny's Kitchen
ARC
UCP
ACS
Feher Rubbish Removal
YEP(Youth Empowerment Project
APAC
You worked at all if these places?
Just curious

New Hartford, NY

#167 Jul 24, 2013
The Arc... Unless you're Aida Mariani then it's a great place to work.
YEA

Utica, NY

#169 Jul 24, 2013
RCIL,by far the worst ....Ever

“I Make you wonder”

Level 7

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#170 Jul 24, 2013
All (most) companies are terrible to work for now. They want to give you part time hours so they can avoid paying you benefits. I'd rather sit around and collect disability benefits and have free health care. Less stress then having to work all the time.

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#172 Jul 25, 2013
bump it up
Taxpayers

Gilbertsville, NY

#173 Jul 25, 2013
Titanium22 wrote:
All (most) companies are terrible to work for now. They want to give you part time hours so they can avoid paying you benefits. I'd rather sit around and collect disability benefits and have free health care. Less stress then having to work all the time.
. We would rather have you work.

“I Make you wonder”

Level 7

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#174 Jul 25, 2013
Taxpayers wrote:
<quoted text>. We would rather have you work.
I hear you, believe me I do. But what incentive do I have? With the way the laws are nowadays I have it better sitting around.
Let's say I went back to work 40 hours a week. If I could find a job that paid $10/hr. That would be $400 per week. Prob take home $300? So that's $1200 per month. That would have to pay rent, food, and somehow pay medical and dental. Pretty much nothing left over at all. Or i could sit around and have the extra 40 hours of time to myself. Get my rent taken care of, food stamps and have all the free medical and dental care I need. In this sort of economy it's not a bad choice really.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sos pads GET DONATION FROM AFRICA AND CORNHILL (Jun '14) 3 min just A TARBABY 22
The Obamas Have Spent Over $44 million In Taxpa... 5 min just A TARBABY 7
AHL Expanding West 7 min Bwaaaaa 62
why DO THEIR LIPS AND KNUCKLES HIT THE GROUND W... 7 min tank 20
Sony Producer Says Black Actors Shouldn't Have ... 9 min role free 4
Selvira Dolic 10 min Illuminati 3
re CLIFTON PARK TRANSGENDER STUDENTS AT SHENEN... 10 min cross 32
Jill WKTV 29 min zip it people 53
ND Warmack suspended for grades but....... 1 hr bum phillips 28
Serious car accident in Utica 2 hr slapanut 22
East Utica in the 70's and 80's/ what do you re... (Jan '10) 3 hr Thunder Thighed U... 381
Utica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:00AM