I Work at Cavallo's
Duncin

United States

#45 May 18, 2009
Sandy P wrote:
You people order water you get the spit. Don't be cheap you pricks.
Sometimes just for fun if someones being a goof I lick their chicken wings before I serve them.
Pay attention folks to this morons statement - it just confirms how disgusting the food is at this restaurant.
Euorgos

AOL

#46 May 18, 2009
Absolutely every restaurant I have ever been to gives refills on soda and coffee. The glasss should always be full. Even the fast food places give you refills! Cavallo's sucks!
iamme

Watertown, NY

#47 Dec 28, 2009
how about you look at the prices of soda at cavallos what are they a dollar and some change? most places charge two something for free refills but how many sodas can u possibly have? if u get 2 drinks through your dinner there then it equals out you fu ckin retards
great

Fayetteville, NY

#48 Dec 28, 2009
If you can stand metagon food,and work at Buger King,this place is for you.

To any real Italian,stay at home and make some real food instead of this garbage.
What a laugh

Utica, NY

#49 Dec 28, 2009
jose wrote:
<quoted text>
No it don't. It cost almost 2 dollars for a 20 oz.
are you stupid or what. The cost of fountain soda from the distributor to the rest. is about 5 cents per glass and they charge $2.00 for a 20 oz glass. If the cost of soda upsets some of you try Applebee's two for $20.00 $2.89 for a soda and all refills.
Sandy P

Brooklyn, NY

#50 Dec 29, 2009
Well, I got fired for spitting in your waters. Hope you're all happy now!

-Sandy P.
the owner

Long Eddy, NY

#51 Dec 29, 2009
CORRECTION!!! Sandy P wasn't fired because she spits in drinks. She was fired because she wasn't charging customer for it. Spit in drinks is an extra $.75.
the real sandy p

Fayetteville, NY

#53 Dec 30, 2009
no one spits in water at cavallos.heres for you "waitress" because you probably don't even have a job let alone serving food.I haven't been fired,I still have a job there so if you would like to come and call me a dirt bag to my face that would be great.Thank you to the people who come to cavallos.We really do appreciate the business.
Curious

Canastota, NY

#54 Dec 31, 2009
I went in for dinner not to long ago and had to ask for the waitress to come over to our table to be waited on. The bartender saw us keep looking over. They saw us. That is bad business.I was ready to get up and leave.
yeah

Saranac Lake, NY

#55 Dec 31, 2009
Sandy P wrote:
Well, I got fired for spitting in your waters. Hope you're all happy now!
-Sandy P.
sandy what goes in your mouth????
Barry

Jamesville, NY

#56 Dec 31, 2009
Paris Hillers wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw a friend of mine chew on a part of a rubber glove in her pizza at Cavallo's. They do take cleanliness seriously, except for the daughter's hygiene. Last time I went there.
I was there and know that story to be true!
Get Lives

Manlius, NY

#57 Jan 1, 2010
Sandy P you are a dirt bag and I am sure that you must be a terrible server. Anyone who is worth anything knows that NO MATTER WHAT you do not dick someone's food or drink. I will never again eat at Cavallo's because of you. Grow up and try to act like a professional

Sandy is a great server & a sweethart. the person that keeps posting as her is just a looser! They don't spit in your water or anything else. People that go out to be rude assholes and don't tip cuse there cheep get what they deserve. All restaurants are the same don't think that one is so much cleaner there all the same. If you don't like something don't go there anymore. No need to make up stories. If you do go ask for sandy she's the best!
An Employee

United States

#58 Jan 31, 2010
Ive worked there for years. And SANDY P IS FANTASTIC! she doesn't spit in anything. and is a wonderful person. ill see ya in a couple weeks sandy. miss ya
Sandy P

Scarborough, ME

#59 Feb 1, 2010
If you don't like the policy of paying for refills,just look at the bill and subtract the refills amounts from the tips.

Level 1

Since: Jan 10

Dong Tam, VN

#60 Feb 1, 2010
Just from what I've read here I'll never go to Cavallo's I'll be sure that no one spits in my food or drink!
waitstaff

New York, NY

#61 Feb 23, 2010
Sandy P wrote:
If you don't like the policy of paying for refills,just look at the bill and subtract the refills amounts from the tips.
Who works there on Monday??? There are 2 darked haired ladies that work on mondays they both are terrible waitresses!! The bus boys do all the work and they r the ones that should get the tip.. We ate there recently never done anything like this before but out waitress was so bad we didn't leave a tip!! Also, that is terrible that you have to pay for drink refills!! I think cavallos is the only res. in the area that charges for refills...

Location hidden

#62 Feb 23, 2010
Sandy P wrote:
If you're a long time 'paying' customer, then you'll know me, Sandy P. If you've had bad service, or want to come to cavallo's for GREAT service, request my section. I will do my best to give you hot food as fast as possible.
And instead of coming home after your dinner, why don't you address one of us at the bar to tell us your problem...otherwise we can't fix it if we don't know what's wrong.
Comment cards, ladies and gentlemen.
We appreciate all of our loyal customers.
-Sandy P, wait staff at Cavallo's.
Cant Cavallo afford to do his own advertising???

Location hidden

#63 Feb 23, 2010
Sandy P wrote:
<quoted text>Sully your the one getting spited. We spit in all the waters. Sorry buddy.
Im going to call the owners attention to this statement, Im making a copy of it and showing it to him when I go there this friday. Im sure he will appreciate that kind of advertising from one of his employees.

Location hidden

#64 Feb 23, 2010
cheap wrote:
all you people that want free refills are cheap, do you think that Cavallos or any other restaurant/bar gets soda for free? they have to pay for it so they have every right to charge for it, lights, heat, employees don't work for free! do you go to work for free?
Only if you are a car salesman to you get to work for free.
cost

New York, NY

#65 Feb 23, 2010
llib wrote:
<quoted text>Only if you are a car salesman to you get to work for free.
No the point is totally missed by you!! Think about what you said, theres no way they are loosing if they give free refills! Its stupid on there part if you think about it really, most people who normally may just order water so they don't pay for it at all because you know its not worth your money and btw they give u tiny cups and charge 2??? sumthing hello does 6oz of soda really cost that much??? Don't think so.... and what about the shitty wait staff???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who failed Jerry McNair ?? (Feb '13) 8 min Elightened Observ... 14
Is the mafia still in Utica? (Jul '08) 12 min Elightened Observ... 250
add a word drop a word (Aug '10) 17 min Elightened Observ... 6,239
Katilyn Russello 20 min Jackass 10
What martial arts school's are good or bad arou... 31 min bianco aurilio 6
we will be at the new bar on the boulevard 35 min Elightened Observ... 11
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) 38 min Elightened Observ... 1,233
Par 41 min Puhlease 100
Best looking women in Utica 20-30 in age 2 hr clark kent 42
New Hartford Baskets 3 hr the wife 38