First Prev
of 3
Next Last
frank was awesome

Rome, NY

#47 Feb 7, 2013
i can see him now busting balls around a card table with all the big guys from music of years passed smoking cigars and drinking scotch, telling stories and making everyone laugh.....R.I.P. BIG MAN
What CHANGE

United States

#48 Feb 8, 2013
Frank wished he was married. He always talked about his wife when he talked dirty on the radio. He never had a wife. He could not have a fenale partner cause he could not find his pee pee. lol. Have a donut Frank
wow

Utica, NY

#49 Feb 8, 2013
What CHANGE wrote:
Frank wished he was married. He always talked about his wife when he talked dirty on the radio. He never had a wife. He could not have a fenale partner cause he could not find his pee pee. lol. Have a donut Frank
he actually WAS MARRIED and DIVORCED
The truth

Schenectady, NY

#50 Feb 8, 2013
Started in the car business with frank in the mid 90s at ej peters and worked there for a little over two years. I'm still in the car business in the Albany area. He was pretty vile and a thief. He not only took advantage of customers but he took advantage of me being new to the business. He literally swindled thousands of dollars from me. He was also a heavy drinker and abused drugs.

One quick story from the dealership. We had an attractive girl named Kelly that worked in the office of ej peters. One day she stepped outside and frank said "he would drag his balls across shards of broken glass to kiss the d$ck that f$cked her last". This statement because of his booming voice was heard by a customer and that customer chose to report it to Chrysler. It wasnt a good scene for the dealership to say the least.

I have zero respect for thieves and for two years I witnessed his crap first hand. Rip frank.
Thats Life

Cortland, NY

#51 Feb 8, 2013
What CHANGE wrote:
First have your mom teach you how to spell!(if she knows how)
Thats Life

Cortland, NY

#52 Feb 8, 2013
Thats Life wrote:
<quoted text>First have your mom teach you how to spell!(if she knows how)
Ok after further review I take back the last post!(the M & N are next to each other on the keyboard! lol
Butters

Whitesboro, NY

#53 Feb 8, 2013
Nobody hates broads as much as frank he will be missed
Dr Pepper

Clinton, NY

#54 Feb 8, 2013
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
If he did, then he truly wanted to die knowing what that stuff could do to a guy in his physical shape. Lets face it, he was an angry guy who was insecure about his weight and made people laugh by putting others down. He was often funny but clearly suffering from depression or a complex. Very sad. Either way, his untimely demise was a blessing for him and will be a blessing for those who he gets to entertain in the afterlife wherever he ends up. Underneath it all, the guy had a big heart. Most will say he'd have a better time with the sinners but I believe he's bringing the saints to their knees. I feel bad for his family, but at least he's in a better and happier place. RIP FM
Thanks, Dr. Shill. Clearly suffering from depression or a complex? Made fun of people by putting them down? You mean, like comedians? You forget one diagnosis: entertainment. He was on the radio to entertain and had fun doing it.
What Change

Utica, NY

#55 Feb 8, 2013
F_ck you. I typoed. Female
Thats Life wrote:
<quoted text>First have your mom teach you how to spell!(if she knows how)
fkamxms

Liverpool, NY

#56 Feb 9, 2013
He was a fat slob.... Many things could have killed him but bottom line the fact that he didn't take care of himself probably contributed.
Days

United States

#57 Feb 9, 2013
Funeral was nice.
punk

Utica, NY

#58 Feb 14, 2013
ok its been awhile now frank was not funny he had a shit voice and obnoxious. he sucked
mut

Utica, NY

#59 Feb 14, 2013
Remember when he was on the sign at EJ Peters??
Old School

Syracuse, NY

#60 Feb 14, 2013
Back in the 1970's when he lived on Brinkerhoff ave. He had a Hot neighbor name Terry Kline, she was gorgeous.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson Verdict Reached 3 min John 15
See how to ADD NEW DRIVERS IN A WINDOS 10 ISO U... 17 min YELLOW ARE US 1
Why I left (and love it!) 21 min got that welfare ... 79
Cuomo Picente OIN Mob (Mar '14) 21 min Despicable 40
Cliffy an Cretin EXPLAIN THE KERNEL CHANGES IN ... 22 min WINGS ARE US 1
EDGE gets an F: U-R dead last in growth 23 min Taxpayer Transpar... 42
Rat Picente endorses Cuomo in TV ads 25 min Taxpayer 135
Water Bill increase 28 min Despicable 131
wktv hits ultimate low 38 min Proud2BeWhite 14
New Hartford Ambulance Controversy 59 min nitwit 14