Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

cocaine cupcake wrote:
I heard he died of a cocaine overdose.
With the money he was paid to be on the radio, he couldn't have afforded cocaine. I didn't know him personally but one thing was clear from listening to his show: He loved his job and he loved Utica. How many people love those two things? We might have lost the only one. I will definitely miss listening to him.
sad

Oneida, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

I can't believe he's gone...only 54 years old...that's too young. Utica has lost a great voice and a great personality.
Westside

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

R.I.P
frank was awesome

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

i can see him now busting balls around a card table with all the big guys from music of years passed smoking cigars and drinking scotch, telling stories and making everyone laugh.....R.I.P. BIG MAN
What CHANGE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Frank wished he was married. He always talked about his wife when he talked dirty on the radio. He never had a wife. He could not have a fenale partner cause he could not find his pee pee. lol. Have a donut Frank
wow

Marcy, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

What CHANGE wrote:
Frank wished he was married. He always talked about his wife when he talked dirty on the radio. He never had a wife. He could not have a fenale partner cause he could not find his pee pee. lol. Have a donut Frank
he actually WAS MARRIED and DIVORCED
The truth

Clifton Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Started in the car business with frank in the mid 90s at ej peters and worked there for a little over two years. I'm still in the car business in the Albany area. He was pretty vile and a thief. He not only took advantage of customers but he took advantage of me being new to the business. He literally swindled thousands of dollars from me. He was also a heavy drinker and abused drugs.

One quick story from the dealership. We had an attractive girl named Kelly that worked in the office of ej peters. One day she stepped outside and frank said "he would drag his balls across shards of broken glass to kiss the d$ck that f$cked her last". This statement because of his booming voice was heard by a customer and that customer chose to report it to Chrysler. It wasnt a good scene for the dealership to say the least.

I have zero respect for thieves and for two years I witnessed his crap first hand. Rip frank.
Thats Life

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

What CHANGE wrote:
First have your mom teach you how to spell!(if she knows how)
Thats Life

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Thats Life wrote:
<quoted text>First have your mom teach you how to spell!(if she knows how)
Ok after further review I take back the last post!(the M & N are next to each other on the keyboard! lol
Butters

Whitesboro, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Nobody hates broads as much as frank he will be missed
Dr Pepper

New York Mills, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

truth wrote:
<quoted text>
If he did, then he truly wanted to die knowing what that stuff could do to a guy in his physical shape. Lets face it, he was an angry guy who was insecure about his weight and made people laugh by putting others down. He was often funny but clearly suffering from depression or a complex. Very sad. Either way, his untimely demise was a blessing for him and will be a blessing for those who he gets to entertain in the afterlife wherever he ends up. Underneath it all, the guy had a big heart. Most will say he'd have a better time with the sinners but I believe he's bringing the saints to their knees. I feel bad for his family, but at least he's in a better and happier place. RIP FM
Thanks, Dr. Shill. Clearly suffering from depression or a complex? Made fun of people by putting them down? You mean, like comedians? You forget one diagnosis: entertainment. He was on the radio to entertain and had fun doing it.
What Change

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

F_ck you. I typoed. Female
Thats Life wrote:
<quoted text>First have your mom teach you how to spell!(if she knows how)
fkamxms

Liverpool, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

He was a fat slob.... Many things could have killed him but bottom line the fact that he didn't take care of himself probably contributed.
Days

Belleville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Funeral was nice.
punk

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

ok its been awhile now frank was not funny he had a shit voice and obnoxious. he sucked
mut

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Remember when he was on the sign at EJ Peters??
Old School

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Back in the 1970's when he lived on Brinkerhoff ave. He had a Hot neighbor name Terry Kline, she was gorgeous.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 57 of57
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

60 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
add a word drop a word (Aug '10) 33 min Doug77 5,451
Official: Goodbye Comets 1 hr prendere lesca 120
How do I get semen outta my hair? 3 hr Ask a Utica Comets fan 4
Anonymous posters no balls 3 hr Truth is 4
Utica green waste 3 hr TVC 11
Observer Dispatch - CNY News For Stupid People 3 hr Next cheap thrill 87
Comets 4 hr Sports-chievement 12
The Brindisi's make a threat 4 hr Bobby Oliveira 34
•••