Anonymous

United States

#22 Feb 5, 2013
Yup wrote:
<quoted text>
What else can you see in your crystal ball Madame bull$hit? Btw karma, if you actually believe in that kind of thing, doesn't work like that. IF I was going to get a karmic payback I would be reincarnated as something lower down the spiritual food chain in my next life. Or suffer hardships in my next reincarnation. Since that all seems like a bunch of nonsense....I'm willing to risk it lol. What else? Is the boogie man gonna get me too?
no, but yur gangrenous little think u call your peepee may get u!
Anonymous

United States

#23 Feb 5, 2013
Thing*
Keeping Utica Informed

Utica, NY

#24 Feb 6, 2013
If there was such a thing as karma Bill Keeler would'nt still be here now would he??
SWR

United States

#26 Feb 6, 2013
Still wondering how "The DIVE" is going to survive with no morning show now Frank is gone. Toodaloo for Mental Mindy!
williamkeeler

Utica, NY

#28 Feb 6, 2013
the drive knows who they need to go after now
stupid is YUP

Utica, NY

#29 Feb 6, 2013
Yupp has no LIFE he is on another thread under the same topic spewing off the same trash the only conclusion one can draw from this vial ignorance is maybe his mother dropped him on his head when he was a baby, (That's assuming his mother isn't in prison for prostitution or maybe she's a meth whore) That can be the ONLY explanation for his stupidity. drugs r bad umm k
the best thing

Cortland, NY

#30 Feb 6, 2013
The best thing Mindy can do now is get Keeler back!!!
Yup

United States

#31 Feb 6, 2013
stupid is YUP wrote:
Yupp has no LIFE he is on another thread under the same topic spewing off the same trash the only conclusion one can draw from this vial ignorance is maybe his mother dropped him on his head when he was a baby,(That's assuming his mother isn't in prison for prostitution or maybe she's a meth whore) That can be the ONLY explanation for his stupidity. drugs r bad umm k
Of course I'm on another thread saying the same thing, the other thread is about the same topic. And my opinion is the same no matter what thread I'm on. Good riddance! Besides getting you all riled up is so much fun why wouldn't I take advantage of every opportunity that I have to do it more?! Sticks and stones may break my bones but you still don't know who I am and your words will never hurt me, HA!
kag

Carlisle, MA

#32 Feb 6, 2013
Frank died of a brown recluse spider bite in the neck. Then went into coma. And when he woke he had heart problems and passed away. I never met frank. But always heard him on the radio and knew he sold cars years ago. I hope his family finds peace soon.
oh no

Utica, NY

#33 Feb 6, 2013
never met frank but he did a great job on 92.7 the drive i will miss his funny shit he said on his show r.i.p frank thanks for the laughs
wow

Utica, NY

#35 Feb 6, 2013
really yup, you are such a sad excuse for a "human being" you need a life buddy, to come on here and try to pi$$ people off, wow do you NOT have friends!!!
Ranger fan

Cortland, NY

#36 Feb 6, 2013
Yup wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I'm on another thread saying the same thing, the other thread is about the same topic. And my opinion is the same no matter what thread I'm on. Good riddance! Besides getting you all riled up is so much fun why wouldn't I take advantage of every opportunity that I have to do it more?! Sticks and stones may break my bones but you still don't know who I am and your words will never hurt me, HA!
In the process of finding out who you are Yup!Karma!
Anonymous

United States

#37 Feb 6, 2013
Ranger fan wrote:
<quoted text>In the process of finding out who you are Yup!Karma!
there's a big difference in joking around and being vile. Whata winner that YUP is.
BTW

United States

#38 Feb 6, 2013
I think it says a lot... QUITE a lot about Frank McBride that after he passed even most of topix gave him the honor guard treatment and some respect and appreciation. I mean everyone but the total loons who would post whatever about whoever anyway. I hope his wife and family will be ok I told you all just a few months ago about how much these radio people act like they despise eachother but few would want to see something really bad happen.

Well, it happened. Frank leaves you all with a good lesson.
Yup

United States

#39 Feb 6, 2013
Ranger fan wrote:
<quoted text>In the process of finding out who you are Yup!Karma!
Yeah OK good luck with that. I'll tell you what I won't hold my breath OK?
nope

Utica, NY

#40 Feb 7, 2013
you will be missed frank wrote:
i cant beleive this, he was a good man so what if he liked to brake the ladies chops all he said was what every other guy was thinking and didnt have the guts to say it,i remember when ej peters put him up on the sign for their commercial that was some funny shit!
I did not listen to him, but I assure you. If he was ripping on the ladies he was not expressing what every other guy was thinking. You and your friends may think this way, but that does not mean the rest of men do.

Level 3

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#41 Feb 7, 2013
Good Bye Frank. It has been many years since I have see him but I still look up his commercials on Youtube and laugh my azz off. Utica has lost another favorite son.
truth

Utica, NY

#43 Feb 7, 2013
cocaine cupcake wrote:
I heard he died of a cocaine overdose.
If he did, then he truly wanted to die knowing what that stuff could do to a guy in his physical shape. Lets face it, he was an angry guy who was insecure about his weight and made people laugh by putting others down. He was often funny but clearly suffering from depression or a complex. Very sad. Either way, his untimely demise was a blessing for him and will be a blessing for those who he gets to entertain in the afterlife wherever he ends up. Underneath it all, the guy had a big heart. Most will say he'd have a better time with the sinners but I believe he's bringing the saints to their knees. I feel bad for his family, but at least he's in a better and happier place. RIP FM
just some listener

Herkimer, NY

#44 Feb 7, 2013
cocaine cupcake wrote:
I heard he died of a cocaine overdose.
With the money he was paid to be on the radio, he couldn't have afforded cocaine. I didn't know him personally but one thing was clear from listening to his show: He loved his job and he loved Utica. How many people love those two things? We might have lost the only one. I will definitely miss listening to him.
Westside

Utica, NY

#46 Feb 7, 2013
R.I.P

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why I left (and love it!) 13 min Carl 42
Ferguson Verdict Reached 17 min Frank The Wop 7
Neither Rain, Snow, nor Alcoholic Stupor will s... 22 min Frank The Wop 11
Katrina WKTV (Jan '14) 29 min Patient 39
who cleans gutters 29 min Bobby Blue 1
dog owners!!! Do not use simple guard 3!!! (Apr '12) 31 min Beagle mommy 117
Dr.Dreiner, Morell, or Smiley 31 min Autoimmune expert 2
Cavallos a DWI Target 33 min Sure 15
state farm new hartford 3 hr Tic Toc 47
Local Greaser Angelo "Wopslop" Nole dies! Good ... 3 hr You can sleep in ... 24