Mary I apologize!
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Shamrock Lady

United States

#1 Aug 23, 2012
I am sorry. I was way out of line when I called you all those awful names. You are very smart and intelligent. I admire you.
Steve and Steve

Utica, NY

#2 Aug 23, 2012
If ur talking about mary heldman then u were not out of line! She is every bit of those awful names and then some!!
mary

Lowville, NY

#3 Aug 23, 2012
Haha funny shamrock lady sucks come wads!

KY WELLER
Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#4 Aug 23, 2012
Shamrock Lady wrote:
I am sorry. I was way out of line when I called you all those awful names. You are very smart and intelligent. I admire you.
I think you are the original mary... You have the united states location,just like her...
hank hill

Plymouth, MI

#5 Aug 23, 2012
Not to mention the terrible juvenile remarks.
Mary had a little lamb

United States

#6 Aug 23, 2012
KY WELLER wrote:
<quoted text> I think you are the original mary... You have the united states location,just like her...
You started it KY.
mary

Lowville, NY

#7 Aug 23, 2012
Haha ky weller child molester keep ur little boys safe
mary

Plymouth, MI

#8 Aug 23, 2012
I talk about others being pedophiles so I can avoid deal with the fact that I was my daddys bitch growing up, which, as you may have noticed is why I actually havent grown up.
mary

Lowville, NY

#9 Aug 23, 2012
Wow Mary number two have daddy issues! Ahw tell us all about it dear stupid dik wad

“When Irish Eyes are Smiling..”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Watch Out!

#10 Aug 23, 2012
Shamrock Lady wrote:
So Mary, you think I'm going to apologize to an (*) who acts like a 12 year old and who started vile, disgusting and stupid threads about me and Ky? Is that what you think? Well here it is and please don't misunderstand it.. It's very simple, just like you.

UP YOURS!! There happy now?
mary

Lowville, NY

#11 Aug 23, 2012
Wow ur getting angry!! Ahw guys the little shamrock it mad! Wow I'm scared of you, so angry and scary!! Haha yeah right up urs come eater

“When Irish Eyes are Smiling..”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Watch Out!

#12 Aug 23, 2012
mary wrote:
Wow ur getting angry!! Ahw guys the little shamrock it mad! Wow I'm scared of you, so angry and scary!! Haha yeah right up urs come eater
You don't need to be afraid of me, it's you that you need to be afraid of. People with mental conditions like yours never end up well. They are a sorry lot who manifests themselves as bitter, socialpaths who eventually do something really stupid and end up dead or in jail. Keep it up the good work.
mary

Lowville, NY

#13 Aug 23, 2012
No you keep up the good work keeping ky weller happy! Ahw you should be so proud taking care of your man
KY WELLER

United States

#14 Aug 23, 2012
I also am sorry Mary. You are a sweet person and I should have never started trouble with you. I started with you for no reason at all. Please accept my apology.
hank hill

United States

#15 Aug 24, 2012
yeah mary iams sorry to. i aint mean nuttin by it. truth is iams justa stupid moron.

KY WELLER
Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#17 Aug 24, 2012
KY WELLER wrote:
I also am sorry Mary. You are a sweet person and I should have never started trouble with you. I started with you for no reason at all. Please accept my apology.
Your septic tank has overflowed into your brain cavity...

Level 7

Since: Apr 13

New Hartford, NY

#18 Jun 7, 2013
KY WELLER wrote:
<quoted text>Your septic tank has overflowed into your brain cavity...
Mary, over the last few months I have seen how mean you can be. I do not think anyone needs to apologize.

Level 7

New Hartford, NY

#19 Jun 9, 2013
mary wrote:
Haha funny shamrock lady sucks come wads!
Why have you turned your hurt on me?

Level 7

New Hartford, NY

#20 Jun 9, 2013
KY WELLER wrote:
<quoted text> I think you are the original mary... You have the united states location,just like her...
agree
Mary had a little lamb

United States

#21 Jun 9, 2013
The FIrst from lainey wrote:
<quoted text>
Why have you turned your hurt on me?
That was not my post.
So go away SCUMBAG!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Katrina Smith is pregnant AGAIN 13 min Utica K pregnant ... 12
New hartford is the new east utica 2 hr Stugots 128
attn 75 PERCENT OF THE WORLDS POOREST COUNTRIES... (Jul '16) 4 hr sad but true 190
apes BRUTALLY THRASHED ON URBAN DICTIONARY 4 hr sad but true 7
Gary Kingsley - Crackhead trouble at NANAs hou... (Nov '11) 4 hr Karma 27
WHY Utica is a rustbelt poverty hole of FAIL. 4 hr sad but true 47
Claudia to senior citizens: Thanks for the vote... 5 hr Gorsuch 16
Two Utica cops beat up 15 year kid on Albany st... 6 hr Utica dd 24
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 7 hr Low Income Area 928
c h e a t 18 hr Yummy 21

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages