Faxton-St. Luke's nurse accused of fr...

Faxton-St. Luke's nurse accused of fraudulently obtaining drugs

There are 13 comments on the WKTV story from Jun 12, 2012, titled Faxton-St. Luke's nurse accused of fraudulently obtaining drugs. In it, WKTV reports that:

A registered nurse at Faxton-St. Luke's Healthcare is now facing charges after authorities they fraudulently obtained drugs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKTV.

hey

Utica, NY

#1 Jun 12, 2012
The whole staff is crooked at that place.
security

Syracuse, NY

#2 Jun 12, 2012
He was fired along time ago because he kept getting caught by security for smoking on campus. Then they hired him back. St. Luke's needs to wake up and get rid of some of these shit bags. Instead of blaming security for harassing their nurses. Matter of fact the guards that did do their jobs were fired for holding everyone accountable by enforcing the hospitals policies. That place is a joke.
maria

Utica, NY

#3 Jun 12, 2012
I am an RN at St Lukes. Didn't know the guy but guess he's not too smart. Just not worth trying to get narcotics. No one beats the system
Brooklyn, NY

#4 Jun 12, 2012
What makes it news is that he used to work for Oneida Country Sheriff's dept as a sergeant at one time.... was always sneaky .... now he is an accused criminal .... KARMA!!!!""
cupcake

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Jun 13, 2012
You would think he would have learned his lesson the first time he got arrested for this out in Syracuse..........thanks NY state for letting him have his license back.
Brooklyn, NY

#6 Jun 14, 2012
cupcake wrote:
You would think he would have learned his lesson the first time he got arrested for this out in Syracuse..........thanks NY state for letting him have his license back.
You are absolutely correct....
Bugger

United States

#7 Jun 16, 2012
I knew this guy a long time ago and he has never been trustworthy. He is a total slime bag. I feel bad for his daughter.
cupcake

United States

#8 Jun 19, 2012
Bugger wrote:
I knew this guy a long time ago and he has never been trustworthy. He is a total slime bag. I feel bad for his daughter.
I totally agree!
hmmmmmm

West Orange, NJ

#9 Jul 30, 2012
Well I just saw on the news he is facing a whole new list of charges.
hmmmm

Watertown, NY

#10 Jul 30, 2012
Looking for Sarah.
Anonymous

Watertown, NY

#11 Jul 30, 2012
hmmmmmm wrote:
Well I just saw on the news he is facing a whole new list of charges.
It's a real shame and I think we need to pray that he gets his life together! His family doesnt deserve this!
Pharm

Utica, NY

#12 Dec 29, 2012
Please let us know his name.
hmmmmmm

Utica, NY

#13 Jan 7, 2013
It's written in the article.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
area to get new hospital 2 hr Urban Planner 16
Charter School expanding 8 hr Thetruthhurts 4
retro fitness 10 hr the mill 19
add a word drop a word (Aug '10) 11 hr Doug77 5,942
Teachers have Cadilac Pensions? (Jan '13) 12 hr NYS Teacher 342
WELSH IS ONLY CHOICE FOR COUNTY LEGISLATOR IN 1... 13 hr rothman 15
ask your legislator why he votes the sales tax ... 14 hr FYI 6
Name a business that's not around anymore. (Oct '13) 19 hr Ghost Region 224
More from around the web

Utica People Search