Why Send In A Poor Dog
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Lady Matisse

New Hartford, NY

#174 Mar 19, 2013
I feel terrible for all the people who died at the hands of Myers. I feel horrible for their poor families that are feeling the loss of their loved ones.

At least we don't have to pay for lawyers to find Myers guilty. We don't have to pay for the time he is in jail and three square meals he would get. Etc...

It is a tragedy! People ask. Why did he do it? He was sick. Mentally sick.

The dog was a hero in my book.
Get Rid of Pitbulls

Rochester, NY

#175 Mar 19, 2013
I see dum people wrote:
I knew a guy who got in trouble for hitting a police dog and was charged with assaulting an officer but the judge had to let him go because the dog never read the suspect his rights.
Any good lawyer would also get it thrown out. You have the right to face your accuser in a court of law. I'd put the dog on the witness stand to testify against you. Let's hear what it has to say.
just me

Yorkville, NY

#176 Mar 19, 2013
seriously wrote:
way to much talk of this dog. he was a service dog and died doing what he was trained to do. would you rather have another person dead? Christ sake
Shut it Stupid

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Kim Simon Murder (Feb '10) 3 min dumbfounded 4,866
Frank Duross, all his teams, have failed. (Jun '13) 4 min Shesbaaaaack 70
Utica BRUTALLY TRASHED at City-Data DOTCom!! LOL! 26 min And there it is 13
attn 75 PERCENT OF THE WORLDS POOREST COUNTRIES... (Jul '16) 33 min REAL FAILZONE 99
Matthew o'donnell 34 min Shanley 2
lol 12 AFRICANS DIE EVERY MINUTE DUE TO HUNGER ... (Jul '16) 34 min REAL FAILZONE 35
happy days CHIMPCOGO 300TH HOMICIDE THIS YEAR B... (Jun '16) 35 min REAL FAILZONE 62
He's all yours nasty btch 4 hr Promiscous Phony 32

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages