Wow that was harsh

Utica, NY

#125 Mar 15, 2013
Knew it wrote:
Said to my husband, watch they'll be more concerned about the dog than the 6 people shot. People are so predictable.
That's why your husband thinks you're a douche. Wish they sent your smelly crotch in there. I predict your husband dumps your ass.
Really knew it wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why your husband thinks you're a douche. Wish they sent your smelly crotch in there. I predict your husband dumps your ass.
Wow that was harsh. The writer..."knew it" wrote something very stupid. People can be very devisated over the death of human life but still be sadden over the death of a dog. Your response to her stupid comment was really offensive. Could you convey your message without going over board.
assain

New Hartford, NY

#127 Mar 15, 2013
If you had to sacrfice 75000 dogs to save 10 humans I would be perfectly fine with that. I'm sure you ate Chinese buffet at one point, meaning stop being such a hypocrite

“Getting To The Meat Of It”

Level 8

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#128 Mar 15, 2013
Give it a rest wrote:
<quoted text>
No one was praying it was an automatic weopon. Keep the topic in your mind. I will meet you in another forum to discuss gun control. For now, Give it a rest.
Sorry, didn't know Andies little boy was on line. Tuck daddy in for us.
Guess what

Utica, NY

#129 Mar 15, 2013
Wow that was harsh wrote:
Knew it wrote:
Said to my husband, watch they'll be more concerned about the dog than the 6 people shot. People are so predictable.
<quoted text>
Wow that was harsh. The writer..."knew it" wrote something very stupid. People can be very devisated over the death of human life but still be sadden over the death of a dog. Your response to her stupid comment was really offensive. Could you convey your message without going over board.
She was right, not so stupid!
The Source

Rome, NY

#131 Mar 16, 2013
Gad wrote:
Anybody know why this 2nd Amendment-respecting gunlover decided he needed to bag a few homo sapiens along with this dog that fine morning?
You're a baiter, goader and a tool for your thought process here and your double inferenced statement... Grow up and get some validity. You think you're wittier than you actuallly are.
The Source

Rome, NY

#132 Mar 16, 2013
Maciol need not apply wrote:
<quoted text>The FBI gets involved the second someone fires upon lawmen. Also, since Fake Sheriff Maciol and the Oneida County Pretend Sheriff's Office totally botched a reported suicidal man, nobody trusts the local flunkie brand of cop you have there so wiser lawmen call in the wiser lawmen.
This is an overly simplistic and narrow viewed explanation...
seems like U R right

Utica, NY

#133 Mar 16, 2013
Guess what wrote:
<quoted text>
132 posts on this thread about the dog, 26 on the thread about the victims, most on the DOG. No thread in honor or support of the victims and their families. What's wrong with this picture?

My deepest symphathy to the family and friends of the victims in this tragedy. Thank you to the officers who put their lives on the line for us. Ape's action allowed for all officers being able to return to their families. Ape is truly a hero!
Joe

Roxbury, CT

#134 Mar 16, 2013
Sympathy to all the injured and could have been injured ,all the army police seat teams and robots and they send in the poor rookie dog ,they should be ashamed if them selfs ,all that for a 64 ur old guy ,they set that poor dog up to be killed a bait dog ,they all new he was armed and they sent a dog in with no vest on ,they are all morons and cowards
Ranger

Rome, NY

#135 Mar 16, 2013
Joe wrote:
Sympathy to all the injured and could have been injured ,all the army police seat teams and robots and they send in the poor rookie dog ,they should be ashamed if them selfs ,all that for a 64 ur old guy ,they set that poor dog up to be killed a bait dog ,they all new he was armed and they sent a dog in with no vest on ,they are all morons and cowards
Shut up you dog humper!
lynnie

Utica, NY

#136 Mar 16, 2013
Joe wrote:
Joe, I am still crying over "ape" arotten shame, and I couldn't have expressed what I feel. thank you, I feel the same way as you. a NUT went on a killing spree...an innocent dog was baited...swat tem should have gone in dressed in armour, or a 'grenade', after all, the building is ready to come down.
dog lover

Anonymous Proxy

#137 Mar 16, 2013
I knew when it happened that people would be really upset at the decision to send in the dog. I was furious because I believe their were other alternatives. I'll be honest here and tell you that I really am not interested in the people who got shot. The majority of humans and families can worry about that. The dog had no voice or choice in the matter. What did they do sit out there all night until 8 am so they could pull down time and a half? Ridiculous that it lasted that long. He should have been dead long before that.
In Honor of APE

Utica, NY

#138 Mar 16, 2013
This site and Ill have to take it on the chin because now Im part of it is pathetic. You f*c*k*n dumb asses, of course everyone is upset about the dog, its is very sad, but the application of a police K9 has a wide range of benefits to law enforcement, not the least of which is to protect its handlers and other officers and provide the police and advantage over a suspect. The small window of opportunity provided by K9 Ape helped police end this horrible situation. In this situation I'm sure there was a high degree of risk to the dog, but there was a high degree of risk to every officer there. The dog should be remembered with honor and dignity, and all of us in this area should pause to remember the actions of this K9 that ended a horrible situation this community was tossed into. The K9 was trained to do what he did, ideally yes the K9 would have made it out unharmed, but this guy was going to shoot at whatever he encountered first, and he reminded us of that all day long, until we reminded him and others who prey on innocent people that this will not be tolerated. God bless APE, all law enforcement officers, local, state and federal who ended this tragic situation and the families who lost loved ones. And god help us move to a society where these insane people don't prey on innocence any longer and scar the lives of good people.
sad

Utica, NY

#139 Mar 16, 2013
Knew it wrote:
I feel more pain when an animal dies than people.

People are scum, but dogs are generally loyal.

RIP Ape.
Not going to read y

Utica, NY

#140 Mar 16, 2013
In Honor of APE wrote:
This site and Ill have to take it on the chin because now Im part of it is pathetic. You f*c*k*n dumb asses, of course everyone is upset about the dog, its is very sad, but the application of a police K9 has a wide range of benefits to law enforcement, not the least of which is to protect its handlers and other officers and provide the police and advantage over a suspect. The small window of opportunity provided by K9 Ape helped police end this horrible situation. In this situation I'm sure there was a high degree of risk to the dog, but there was a high degree of risk to every officer there. The dog should be remembered with honor and dignity, and all of us in this area should pause to remember the actions of this K9 that ended a horrible situation this community was tossed into. The K9 was trained to do what he did, ideally yes the K9 would have made it out unharmed, but this guy was going to shoot at whatever he encountered first, and he reminded us of that all day long, until we reminded him and others who prey on innocent people that this will not be tolerated. God bless APE, all law enforcement officers, local, state and federal who ended this tragic situation and the families who lost loved ones. And god help us move to a society where these insane people don't prey on innocence any longer and scar the lives of good people.
I'm not going to read your comments. I stopped reading at... f*c*k*n dumb asses. You may have something very valid to say but you don't know how to say it without getting angry. Next time, be an adult and say what you have to say. I will always read rationale comments.
Not sur

Utica, NY

#141 Mar 16, 2013
Wow that was harsh wrote:
Knew it wrote:
<quoted text>

She was right, not so stupid
Guess what wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure she was right about that. I think most people are more concerned about the innocent men who were shot. It is shocking. But, I still do feel for the dog.
You need help

Utica, NY

#142 Mar 16, 2013
I lub D Topics wrote:
<quoted text>Never fails..... when an internet noob and retard can't handle the debate, they have to resort to "spellcheck" and invariably make themselves look like a total fckngasshole by butchering spelling themselves!
As they say- Foot, meet mouth!
Reread the comments. Then you will know why I corrected this person. I can tell you are very angry. I on the other hand, have a smile on my face.
T bagz

Rome, NY

#143 Mar 16, 2013
sad wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel more pain when an animal dies than people.
People are scum, but dogs are generally loyal.
RIP Ape.
You're retarded!
Demosaredummies

New Hartford, NY

#144 Mar 16, 2013
They should have sent Truth Dig, the dog had more of a life than TruthDig will ever have.
dog lover also

Utica, NY

#145 Mar 16, 2013
dog lover wrote:
I knew when it happened that people would be really upset at the decision to send in the dog. I was furious because I believe their were other alternatives. I'll be honest here and tell you that I really am not interested in the people who got shot. The majority of humans and families can worry about that. The dog had no voice or choice in the matter. What did they do sit out there all night until 8 am so they could pull down time and a half? Ridiculous that it lasted that long. He should have been dead long before that.
Could not agree more!
tasty

Camillus, NY

#146 Mar 16, 2013
The Vietnamese love dog and say its so good, to this day they eat dog everyday back home. It doesn't taste like chicken it has its own flavor, ever notice all the missing dogs in utica, I heard they were nice and tender. Poor APE was a slave like the APE'S, working all the time, training, now he's not. Try a dog, you might just switch from chicken.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local Postal Workers Burned Out from Xmas Deliv... (Dec '13) 34 min in the know 36
Utica Club Limited Edition 55 year anniversary ... 34 min NY Voter 1
Custom Sound & Wireless. (Dec '10) 1 hr Last Lap 7
Who is husmira? 1 hr Nelly 6
Amy Algustowski is still a nasty pig 1 hr lol 12
utica national (Jun '13) 1 hr Eieama Lyon 656
Polish Church Donates 500,000 to Turning Stone ... 1 hr zippo 3
East Utica in the 70's and 80's/ what do you re... (Jan '10) 2 hr E Utica guy 382
ND Warmack suspended for grades but....... 9 hr nd alum 9
Jill WKTV 11 hr Cornhill Nylon Ba... 48
Utica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News