Why Send In A Poor Dog
klicky

Oneida, NY

#109 Mar 15, 2013
after that cop was killed they reassessed how to handle a stand off.
think it was wyman or something...the rookie guy.
they needed better training and tactic seems hill billy tactics of being friendly and think your gonna talk him out doesnt work.
probably they had orders to shoot kurt on sight...highly dangerous and armed.
cant figure out with the robot why they had problems getting a phone into the place for him?
oh well its over obla dee life goes on..no great loss of life anyways!

“Getting To The Meat Of It”

Level 8

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#110 Mar 15, 2013
There was no problem getting a phone in, he had his cell phone. He wouldn't answer it. They tried tear gas but he was in a cooler, and it didn't get to him. If he was still in there when the dog went in they would have known it. And they could have cornered him. Sadly he wasn't, he shot the dog, and then they moved in.
RIP

Danielson, CT

#111 Mar 15, 2013
Ape rest in peace little man. Your a hero who saved lives. Yes, you did do your job. Sadly enough you were young , and weren't on job that long. May St. Samuel of Assisi ( patron saint for animals) assisted you straight to the gates if heaven. Rest in eternal peace Sadly enough you are mourned and loved than some rotting evil people Amen
doffus

Rome, NY

#112 Mar 15, 2013
ape was on the force about as long as wyman was...a rookie 4 sure
I eat dogs

Whitesboro, NY

#113 Mar 15, 2013
I run the country
LifelongUtican

Marion, SC

#114 Mar 15, 2013
I think the bigger question is, WHY WAS THE FBI involved in a local police matter? Has anyone asked that yet?
As far as sending in the canine, unfortunately, that is what police dogs are trained for. I am sad that a dog was killed, but they train them to go in ahead of the officers because they are "expendable". I don't agree with that, as they could have sent in a robot that could both take a bullet and shoot one back! Who knows why they do what they do?
The Rod

Rome, NY

#115 Mar 15, 2013
LifelongUtican wrote:
I think the bigger question is, WHY WAS THE FBI involved in a local police matter? Has anyone asked that yet?
As far as sending in the canine, unfortunately, that is what police dogs are trained for. I am sad that a dog was killed, but they train them to go in ahead of the officers because they are "expendable". I don't agree with that, as they could have sent in a robot that could both take a bullet and shoot one back! Who knows why they do what they do?
Perhaps more than even that, why the DHS? Red flags people. Question everything.
sad

Utica, NY

#116 Mar 15, 2013
It saddens me a dog had to die.

Would much rather have seen a cop get killed.
The Rod

Rome, NY

#117 Mar 15, 2013
Maybe they should've sent in Toonces, the cat who could drive instead?
Maciol need not apply

United States

#118 Mar 15, 2013
LifelongUtican wrote:
The FBI gets involved the second someone fires upon lawmen. Also, since Fake Sheriff Maciol and the Oneida County Pretend Sheriff's Office totally botched a reported suicidal man, nobody trusts the local flunkie brand of cop you have there so wiser lawmen call in the wiser lawmen.
Golden

Danielson, CT

#119 Mar 15, 2013
Maciol need not apply wrote:
<quoted text>The FBI gets involved the second someone fires upon lawmen. Also, since Fake Sheriff Maciol and the Oneida County Pretend Sheriff's Office totally botched a reported suicidal man, nobody trusts the local flunkie brand of cop you have there so wiser lawmen call in the wiser lawmen.
True, but I'll bet Andrew was happy as hell that there was another shooting he could use to further his agenda.
Shame on you

Utica, NY

#120 Mar 15, 2013
sad wrote:
It saddens me a dog had to die.
Would much rather have seen a cop get killed.
You should be ashamed of yourself. I'm not saying all cops are honest,law abiding citizens...but your comment is unacceptable.
It does sadden me that a dog had to die...why not leave it at that.
Amen

Utica, NY

#121 Mar 15, 2013
RIP wrote:
Ape rest in peace little man. Your a hero who saved lives. Yes, you did do your job. Sadly enough you were young , and weren't on job that long. May St. Samuel of Assisi ( patron saint for animals) assisted you straight to the gates if heaven. Rest in eternal peace Sadly enough you are mourned and loved than some rotting evil people Amen
Nicely said. Amen.
Give it a rest

Utica, NY

#122 Mar 15, 2013
Mr Meat Head wrote:
<quoted text>
Because all the gun control Liberals were praying for an automatic weapon. Even Cuomo screwed up hurrying here. Thank God the Pope slowed him down. He had a Automatic weapon speach all ready. The State Police were very capeable of dealing with it, and the locals knew it. Then the Feds got dispatched, probably from O'bama land.
No one was praying it was an automatic weopon. Keep the topic in your mind. I will meet you in another forum to discuss gun control. For now, Give it a rest.
What is with you

Utica, NY

#123 Mar 15, 2013
Utica34 wrote:
<quoted text>Replace 400 for the 4 charity cases the welfare just got rid of? Don't make sense. Mohawk and Herkimer would vanish if it wasnt for welfare. The average level of education there is tenth grade level. They fell below Cornhill when it comes to wits. At least in Cornhill when they see someone come walking into a business with a rifle they know to get the hell up and run. Not in Herkimer. Those idiots were like "Hey pal, nice rifle, what kind is.....splat, splat, pow pow!"
How do I say this, without offending you. You need to think before you write offensive comments about other people being idiots.
--Don't end a sentence with a predicate.
--It isn't Don't make sense -- it Is Doesn't make sense....
--Mohawk and Hekimer would vanish if it "were not" for welfare...
---not get the hell up ...get the hell out...
Please try, try very hard to look at yourself prior to making judgement calls against other people.
I'm just wondering if someone from Herkimer beat you up or something; but don't judge a whole group of people based on a few.
I lub D Topics

United States

#124 Mar 15, 2013
What is with you wrote:
<quoted text>
How do I say this, without offending you. You need to think before you write offensive comments about other people being idiots.
--Don't end a sentence with a predicate.
--It isn't Don't make sense -- it Is Doesn't make sense....
--Mohawk and Hekimer would vanish if it "were not" for welfare...
---not get the hell up ...get the hell out...
Please try, try very hard to look at yourself prior to making judgement calls against other people.
I'm just wondering if someone from Herkimer beat you up or something; but don't judge a whole group of people based on a few.
Never fails..... when an internet noob and retard can't handle the debate, they have to resort to "spellcheck" and invariably make themselves look like a total fckngasshole by butchering spelling themselves!

As they say- Foot, meet mouth!
Wow that was harsh

Utica, NY

#125 Mar 15, 2013
Knew it wrote:
Said to my husband, watch they'll be more concerned about the dog than the 6 people shot. People are so predictable.
That's why your husband thinks you're a douche. Wish they sent your smelly crotch in there. I predict your husband dumps your ass.
Really knew it wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why your husband thinks you're a douche. Wish they sent your smelly crotch in there. I predict your husband dumps your ass.
Wow that was harsh. The writer..."knew it" wrote something very stupid. People can be very devisated over the death of human life but still be sadden over the death of a dog. Your response to her stupid comment was really offensive. Could you convey your message without going over board.
assain

New Hartford, NY

#127 Mar 15, 2013
If you had to sacrfice 75000 dogs to save 10 humans I would be perfectly fine with that. I'm sure you ate Chinese buffet at one point, meaning stop being such a hypocrite

“Getting To The Meat Of It”

Level 8

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#128 Mar 15, 2013
Give it a rest wrote:
<quoted text>
No one was praying it was an automatic weopon. Keep the topic in your mind. I will meet you in another forum to discuss gun control. For now, Give it a rest.
Sorry, didn't know Andies little boy was on line. Tuck daddy in for us.
Guess what

Utica, NY

#129 Mar 15, 2013
Wow that was harsh wrote:
Knew it wrote:
Said to my husband, watch they'll be more concerned about the dog than the 6 people shot. People are so predictable.
<quoted text>
Wow that was harsh. The writer..."knew it" wrote something very stupid. People can be very devisated over the death of human life but still be sadden over the death of a dog. Your response to her stupid comment was really offensive. Could you convey your message without going over board.
She was right, not so stupid!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ucsd 16 min crownb 17
Made in Utica 30 min I C U Better 11
Ironic Nano news announced before elections 34 min I C U Better 81
Vinny Dier BUSTED for COCAINE SALES and CONSPIRACY 38 min Dave 1
Forbes Magazine: Utica is 'Worst place to do bu... (May '10) 2 hr Really 52
Forbes Ranks Utica-Rome Metro Area 3 hr Really 36
When is the arterial going to be finished alrea... 5 hr meme 2
Utica Is a Great Place to Find a Job! Wed Sammie 41
Jill Reale of WKTV (Jan '09) Aug 31 Diction 252
How to defeat the police licence plate readers: (Jul '10) Aug 29 All Too Easy 197
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages