Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

help us wrote:
<quoted text>
So what's your point, you'd rather they just pursuit 7-3? Quit being stupid.
Just to end this glorification of law enforcement. They are the biggest offenders of laws (DWI,driving and using cell phone, speeding, not using directional etc) but don't you do it or they will ticket you. They claim to be all about family but they cheat on thier spouses. Unarmed civilians are in greater danger on a everyday basis than cops. How many cops were shot in this incident. 6 civilians were shot.so who faces greater danger on the street?
Gad

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Anybody know why this 2nd Amendment-respecting gunlover decided he needed to bag a few homo sapiens along with this dog that fine morning?

“Getting To The Meat Of It”

Level 8

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

bad wrote:
why so many cops why the FBI why the army gear was this a second amendment issue any other standoff they have just the state police i have seen many standoff and people walk out alive why all the uproar something is very strange here people can be killed in any standoff what was the difference here
Because all the gun control Liberals were praying for an automatic weapon. Even Cuomo screwed up hurrying here. Thank God the Pope slowed him down. He had a Automatic weapon speach all ready. The State Police were very capeable of dealing with it, and the locals knew it. Then the Feds got dispatched, probably from O'bama land.
paddy

Feeding Hills, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

May Saint Francis Bless the K9 Officer. Rest in Price.
klicky

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

after that cop was killed they reassessed how to handle a stand off.
think it was wyman or something...the rookie guy.
they needed better training and tactic seems hill billy tactics of being friendly and think your gonna talk him out doesnt work.
probably they had orders to shoot kurt on sight...highly dangerous and armed.
cant figure out with the robot why they had problems getting a phone into the place for him?
oh well its over obla dee life goes on..no great loss of life anyways!

“Getting To The Meat Of It”

Level 8

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

There was no problem getting a phone in, he had his cell phone. He wouldn't answer it. They tried tear gas but he was in a cooler, and it didn't get to him. If he was still in there when the dog went in they would have known it. And they could have cornered him. Sadly he wasn't, he shot the dog, and then they moved in.
RIP

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Ape rest in peace little man. Your a hero who saved lives. Yes, you did do your job. Sadly enough you were young , and weren't on job that long. May St. Samuel of Assisi ( patron saint for animals) assisted you straight to the gates if heaven. Rest in eternal peace Sadly enough you are mourned and loved than some rotting evil people Amen
doffus

Cortland, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

ape was on the force about as long as wyman was...a rookie 4 sure
I eat dogs

Whitesboro, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

I run the country
LifelongUtican

Marion, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

I think the bigger question is, WHY WAS THE FBI involved in a local police matter? Has anyone asked that yet?
As far as sending in the canine, unfortunately, that is what police dogs are trained for. I am sad that a dog was killed, but they train them to go in ahead of the officers because they are "expendable". I don't agree with that, as they could have sent in a robot that could both take a bullet and shoot one back! Who knows why they do what they do?
The Rod

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

LifelongUtican wrote:
I think the bigger question is, WHY WAS THE FBI involved in a local police matter? Has anyone asked that yet?
As far as sending in the canine, unfortunately, that is what police dogs are trained for. I am sad that a dog was killed, but they train them to go in ahead of the officers because they are "expendable". I don't agree with that, as they could have sent in a robot that could both take a bullet and shoot one back! Who knows why they do what they do?
Perhaps more than even that, why the DHS? Red flags people. Question everything.
sad

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

It saddens me a dog had to die.

Would much rather have seen a cop get killed.
The Rod

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Maybe they should've sent in Toonces, the cat who could drive instead?
Maciol need not apply

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

LifelongUtican wrote:
The FBI gets involved the second someone fires upon lawmen. Also, since Fake Sheriff Maciol and the Oneida County Pretend Sheriff's Office totally botched a reported suicidal man, nobody trusts the local flunkie brand of cop you have there so wiser lawmen call in the wiser lawmen.
Golden

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Maciol need not apply wrote:
<quoted text>The FBI gets involved the second someone fires upon lawmen. Also, since Fake Sheriff Maciol and the Oneida County Pretend Sheriff's Office totally botched a reported suicidal man, nobody trusts the local flunkie brand of cop you have there so wiser lawmen call in the wiser lawmen.
True, but I'll bet Andrew was happy as hell that there was another shooting he could use to further his agenda.
Shame on you

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

sad wrote:
It saddens me a dog had to die.
Would much rather have seen a cop get killed.
You should be ashamed of yourself. I'm not saying all cops are honest,law abiding citizens...but your comment is unacceptable.
It does sadden me that a dog had to die...why not leave it at that.
Amen

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

RIP wrote:
Ape rest in peace little man. Your a hero who saved lives. Yes, you did do your job. Sadly enough you were young , and weren't on job that long. May St. Samuel of Assisi ( patron saint for animals) assisted you straight to the gates if heaven. Rest in eternal peace Sadly enough you are mourned and loved than some rotting evil people Amen
Nicely said. Amen.
Give it a rest

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Mr Meat Head wrote:
<quoted text>
Because all the gun control Liberals were praying for an automatic weapon. Even Cuomo screwed up hurrying here. Thank God the Pope slowed him down. He had a Automatic weapon speach all ready. The State Police were very capeable of dealing with it, and the locals knew it. Then the Feds got dispatched, probably from O'bama land.
No one was praying it was an automatic weopon. Keep the topic in your mind. I will meet you in another forum to discuss gun control. For now, Give it a rest.
What is with you

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Utica34 wrote:
<quoted text>Replace 400 for the 4 charity cases the welfare just got rid of? Don't make sense. Mohawk and Herkimer would vanish if it wasnt for welfare. The average level of education there is tenth grade level. They fell below Cornhill when it comes to wits. At least in Cornhill when they see someone come walking into a business with a rifle they know to get the hell up and run. Not in Herkimer. Those idiots were like "Hey pal, nice rifle, what kind is.....splat, splat, pow pow!"
How do I say this, without offending you. You need to think before you write offensive comments about other people being idiots.
--Don't end a sentence with a predicate.
--It isn't Don't make sense -- it Is Doesn't make sense....
--Mohawk and Hekimer would vanish if it "were not" for welfare...
---not get the hell up ...get the hell out...
Please try, try very hard to look at yourself prior to making judgement calls against other people.
I'm just wondering if someone from Herkimer beat you up or something; but don't judge a whole group of people based on a few.
I lub D Topics

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

What is with you wrote:
<quoted text>
How do I say this, without offending you. You need to think before you write offensive comments about other people being idiots.
--Don't end a sentence with a predicate.
--It isn't Don't make sense -- it Is Doesn't make sense....
--Mohawk and Hekimer would vanish if it "were not" for welfare...
---not get the hell up ...get the hell out...
Please try, try very hard to look at yourself prior to making judgement calls against other people.
I'm just wondering if someone from Herkimer beat you up or something; but don't judge a whole group of people based on a few.
Never fails..... when an internet noob and retard can't handle the debate, they have to resort to "spellcheck" and invariably make themselves look like a total fckngasshole by butchering spelling themselves!

As they say- Foot, meet mouth!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 101 - 120 of167
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

234 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Passports for Travelling 7 min John Kenney 1
what happened to "the adventures of cretin and ... 8 min Utica riggies and lies 1
Bad weather for boilermaker. 10 min Yup 12
Esche wins AHL award!!!!!! 15 min Utica riggies and lies 14
Whats Right With Utica 15 min Thanks cupcake utican 29
bipolar never fall in love with a bpolar woman (Dec '12) 18 min ajv 150
Utica "College" needs "Sports Glory Dome!" 18 min Utica riggies and lies 68
Homewreckers 11 hr hey 32
•••
•••
•••
Utica Dating

more search filters

less search filters