Why Send In A Poor Dog
Wow

Utica, NY

#87 Mar 14, 2013
slapanut wrote:
<quoted text>
To those who judged my post as spam, clueless, and nuts - here's the reality -
It's a Czech German Shepherd - not your typical domestic German Shepherd. These dogs are bred and trained to be Police/Military dogs and guard dogs all around the world! These dogs have been bred for this reason throughout history - WWI, WWII, Korea, Vietnam, etc...
Sad to see there are folks here who simply have a brain the size of a gnat to understand and comprehend why the Police dog is used. It has NOTHING to do with the NYS Police being cowards by sending a dog in first before themselves.
RIP Ape - you did your job with courage and bravery.
You're so amazing. Thanks for bringing us all back to reality. You were bred to be a moron.
Wow

Utica, NY

#88 Mar 14, 2013
Dog lovers are nasty wrote:
<quoted text>You can't tell these idiots anything. They love animals so much that they don't realize how others look at them. I've been to friends homes and see cats and dogs with free range of the house from Kitchen counters to sleeping in their beds or on the furniture. That is some mega-nasty chit right there. If I ever saw a dog on my bed that bitch would be thrown out the nearest window in a heartbeat. You let your dogs lick your faces after they done licked their own azz. I rather see 100 dogs shot than one human life lost. Wake up you dog breath peasants. I would never eat in someones house who owned a dog, how disgusting would that be?
"Mega nasty chit"? Shut the hell up you bottom feeder.
Wktv

Troy, NY

#89 Mar 14, 2013
Said the dog is getting a memorial in Virginia .
Dietrich

Utica, NY

#90 Mar 14, 2013
A guy I know has 2 dogs (& a wife). They all share the same bed!
Mohawk Man

Glenfield, NY

#91 Mar 14, 2013
They should have sealed the building up with bricks and let him kill himself. No tear gas was used last night, they were afraid of setting a fire. You are right about the dog being able to track his scent. The dog was sacrificed to draw him out; they all knew he would be dead. Imagine his handler being forced to order him to his death.
Judge

Utica, NY

#92 Mar 14, 2013
Dietrich wrote:
A guy I know has 2 dogs (& a wife). They all share the same bed!
You're just jealous. Sucks to be a loser. Just you and you alone tuggin the little peen.
steven

Newington, CT

#93 Mar 14, 2013
It was the dog or 20 million dollar fire ,that whole block would have gone up.They could just have waited him out, he had to sleep at some point.But Overtime was costing .
Caesar

Troy, NY

#95 Mar 14, 2013
The dog s name was ape . He did his job . His name will be on a wall in Virginia . Poor dog .

“Getting To The Meat Of It”

Level 8

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#96 Mar 14, 2013
The State couldn't afford housing a hundred officers around town for another night. They could have just demolished the building with him in it.

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Little Falls, NY

#97 Mar 14, 2013
fetus wrote:
<quoted text> Nutless cowards?over a dog?! How about all you women who rip ur own defenseless children from your bodies and kill them before returning to work! Even dogs are not so inhumane! At least this one lived a noble life and was given a fighting chance. Hippocrates, all of u bitches! Shame on you! If that doesn't shut ur holes, nothing will!
Thankfully we women will always have the choice do such since it is OUR BODIES!!!
scardy cats

Herkimer, NY

#98 Mar 14, 2013
Cops are all nuts now. They hate people and they hate dogs. Recently, some cops shot someones dog who was in a cage.
remember me

Syracuse, NY

#99 Mar 14, 2013
i watched a news conferance thingy and they used a armoured car thingy and smashed the window...they said he was able to "SHIELD HIMSELF FROM THE GAS"?
Sugestion

Utica, NY

#100 Mar 15, 2013
Perhaps instead of tear gas or some source that causes fire they develop a Halon type grenade! It would remove all the air and consume the suspect! You wouldn't have to worry about fire either! Just a thought!
Utica34

Fayetteville, NY

#101 Mar 15, 2013
replacement wrote:
"governor queermoe announced just minutes ago he will send 400 welfare boogs to mohawk and herkimer as replacements for the 4 who lost their lives in the mohawk valley"
Replace 400 for the 4 charity cases the welfare just got rid of? Don't make sense. Mohawk and Herkimer would vanish if it wasnt for welfare. The average level of education there is tenth grade level. They fell below Cornhill when it comes to wits. At least in Cornhill when they see someone come walking into a business with a rifle they know to get the hell up and run. Not in Herkimer. Those idiots were like "Hey pal, nice rifle, what kind is.....splat, splat, pow pow!"
Utica34

Fayetteville, NY

#102 Mar 15, 2013
Ian Hob wrote:
<quoted text>Got away? Really? I didn't know they were looking for David Copperfield.
Yeah and John the barber didn't know that Rambo was coming for a haircut but he did, didn't he? Take your excitable gay behind back into seclusion
bad

Carthage, NY

#104 Mar 15, 2013
why so many cops why the FBI why the army gear was this a second amendment issue any other standoff they have just the state police i have seen many standoff and people walk out alive why all the uproar something is very strange here people can be killed in any standoff what was the difference here
superman

Utica, NY

#105 Mar 15, 2013
help us wrote:
<quoted text>
So what's your point, you'd rather they just pursuit 7-3? Quit being stupid.
Just to end this glorification of law enforcement. They are the biggest offenders of laws (DWI,driving and using cell phone, speeding, not using directional etc) but don't you do it or they will ticket you. They claim to be all about family but they cheat on thier spouses. Unarmed civilians are in greater danger on a everyday basis than cops. How many cops were shot in this incident. 6 civilians were shot.so who faces greater danger on the street?
Gad

Syracuse, NY

#106 Mar 15, 2013
Anybody know why this 2nd Amendment-respecting gunlover decided he needed to bag a few homo sapiens along with this dog that fine morning?

“Getting To The Meat Of It”

Level 8

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#107 Mar 15, 2013
bad wrote:
why so many cops why the FBI why the army gear was this a second amendment issue any other standoff they have just the state police i have seen many standoff and people walk out alive why all the uproar something is very strange here people can be killed in any standoff what was the difference here
Because all the gun control Liberals were praying for an automatic weapon. Even Cuomo screwed up hurrying here. Thank God the Pope slowed him down. He had a Automatic weapon speach all ready. The State Police were very capeable of dealing with it, and the locals knew it. Then the Feds got dispatched, probably from O'bama land.
paddy

Bradford, VT

#108 Mar 15, 2013
May Saint Francis Bless the K9 Officer. Rest in Price.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hat Etiquette No Longer Practiced By Males 21 min Lesson One 1
Why does Rebecca Wittman end up defending the w... (Feb '09) 25 min Nunya_D_Biness 231
kapearnick and the pledge 28 min tops 13
Brittany Symonds 37 min Ken 1
Hotel Utica and the City HUD loan 48 min Eddie 4
Ranking Utica Prostitutes 1 hr Shhh 263
Get over it Keeler 1 hr SodoesBill 3
Frank Duross, all his teams, have failed. (Jun '13) 1 hr Sgt Shultz 37
Carbone Sold 1 hr CARBONE SELLOUT 15
Wibx Keeler, the dead beat 2 hr Ethan 37
Affair outside bennu in whitesboro 4 hr Jon 36

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance