Who is John Toomey?
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Big Will

Little Falls, NY

#41 Jan 30, 2013
Him and Zdanowicz are both crooks. Rob the city blind. Both do nothing all day and change their hours to work overtime. Meola needs to investigate tge two of them. They are in cahoots.
sock it

Newington, CT

#42 Jan 31, 2013
The old bump
Tony

Little Falls, NY

#43 Jan 31, 2013
Zdanowicz. Name that I havent heard in a while. Is it the same one who used to bartend at Nick and Ricks? Real POS.
Big Will wrote:
Him and Zdanowicz are both crooks. Rob the city blind. Both do nothing all day and change their hours to work overtime. Meola needs to investigate tge two of them. They are in cahoots.
brut

West Hartford, CT

#44 Jan 31, 2013
toomey is ok ,he is no different than any other boss down there but he is alittle mote hippie.
Dont Be Greedy

Utica, NY

#45 Feb 1, 2013
Big Will wrote:
Him and Zdanowicz are both crooks. Rob the city blind. Both do nothing all day and change their hours to work overtime. Meola needs to investigate the two of them. They are in cahoots.
Strongly agree!! Both are supposed to be part of the upd administration and have bilked the city out of thousands of dollars for their own benefit....imagine that, working overtime at the metal detector at city court or running radar on speed details! Here are two guys, who thanks to changing their hours to work overtime and taking it away from guys who work harder and make less money, can retire with a pension of over $50,000. A Lieutenants base pay is 73,000 but thanks to gobbing the overtime Zdanowicz has made over 102,000 the last few years.....THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS!!!
ron

Utica, NY

#46 Feb 1, 2013
All you guys are soooo jealous it's hilarious!!!!!!!
Richie K

Little Falls, NY

#47 Feb 1, 2013
Agree. The city can start fixing its financial problems by looking at these two! The public and council should be outraged.
Dont Be Greedy wrote:
<quoted text>
Strongly agree!! Both are supposed to be part of the upd administration and have bilked the city out of thousands of dollars for their own benefit....imagine that, working overtime at the metal detector at city court or running radar on speed details! Here are two guys, who thanks to changing their hours to work overtime and taking it away from guys who work harder and make less money, can retire with a pension of over $50,000. A Lieutenants base pay is 73,000 but thanks to gobbing the overtime Zdanowicz has made over 102,000 the last few years.....THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS!!!
brut

Hartford, CT

#48 Feb 1, 2013
the council are simple puppets of the upd and ufd.The councilmen are made to look important from the departments and the little minded councilmen suck it all in and get favorable treatment and feel like big men around the city, while the city goes down the crapper. They need a strong police comissioner to tackle big problem down there, but that will never happen.Overime should be cut to a bare bone and be handed out evenly and not to anyone over seargent. The brass get big pay to do absolutly nothing and who watches them. Who would critize their overtime , a patrolmam...and where would he end up.
Good God

Little Falls, NY

#49 Feb 2, 2013
He is worse than Toomey.
Dont Be Greedy wrote:
<quoted text>
Strongly agree!! Both are supposed to be part of the upd administration and have bilked the city out of thousands of dollars for their own benefit....imagine that, working overtime at the metal detector at city court or running radar on speed details! Here are two guys, who thanks to changing their hours to work overtime and taking it away from guys who work harder and make less money, can retire with a pension of over $50,000. A Lieutenants base pay is 73,000 but thanks to gobbing the overtime Zdanowicz has made over 102,000 the last few years.....THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS!!!
nno one

Newington, CT

#50 Feb 2, 2013
Is worse than Toomey. Been sticking it to the city for years.
bump

Little Falls, NY

#51 Feb 3, 2013
Bump bump bump
Cleveland Ave

Utica, NY

#52 Feb 3, 2013
nno one wrote:
Is worse than Toomey. Been sticking it to the city for years.
Truly the number one morale killer and the demise of the utica police department!!
Betty

Martinez, CA

#53 Feb 24, 2013
Officer Toomy is a VERY GOOD MAN!! He has been on the force for over 20 years! He has NEVER done anything illegal. He has worked VERY hard to get were he is! He takes NOTHING for granted!! YES, he did get a degree from Syracuse University!! HE worked his ASS off to get it!! He NEVER asks for anything, and sincerely cares about the people he comes in contact with!! He has had SEVERAL hardships through the years and has overcome them!! He HAS been a beet cop, he has walked the streets of Utica. He has lived his life with absolute respect for EVERYONE around him!! He is a Utica native! He was born in Utica, went to school in Utica and counseled countless people during his time as a Utica Officer!!
Lol

Manlius, NY

#54 Feb 24, 2013
Mom pleas don't stick up for me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
egs 32 min EGS 2
Leean casaleta 35 min Sal 7
Affair outside bennu in whitesboro 36 min Gram 24
Guys Expo at the Aud ? 41 min Kristin C 5
Oneida County Workers 51 min She sucks 4
Ken Abtea 58 min Weirdos 1
SLICE pizza "fundraiser" 1 hr Dave Eats Shyt Sa... 3
kristen drama queen copeland (Sep '14) 4 hr cameljocky 27
Sam wessing 5 hr We care CNY 33
Biggest RAT in ufd 11 hr Always got your 6 33
Ranking Utica Prostitutes 11 hr Granny 237

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages