Homewreckers
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ya So

Newport, NY

#22 Jul 8, 2014
Carm wrote:
<quoted text>if you know someone is in a relationship and you pursue them you are just as guilty. Sounds to me you like the taken ones!
I used to date the lead singer of The Cranberries, but she cheated on me. Turns out she had some turkey on the side.
Question

Herkimer, NY

#23 Jul 8, 2014
Carm wrote:
<quoted text>if you know someone is in a relationship and you pursue them you are just as guilty. Sounds to me you like the taken ones!
but are they really 'taken' if they give of themselves to others? I do agree with you though. Both are to blame.
freebie the bean

New Hartford, NY

#24 Jul 9, 2014
Sarah Lanes, stripper/bartender...where does she work? Hot body? Nice cans??
Get Out

Whitesboro, NY

#25 Jul 9, 2014
Carm wrote:
Pursue? That's a joke! Taken one's? No one wants your trash. I've encountered countless "married hoes" looking to unleash their chains. Really Pathetic.
katiedid112

Herkimer, NY

#27 Jul 9, 2014
People are so selfish. They have their own
agenda. It's all about them and what they want . Just ask Sametta. She knows what we mean. Poor husband.
it is so wrong

Herkimer, NY

#28 Jul 9, 2014
Sametta , who knows her ? And what guys she has been with .
one of the hurt

Herkimer, NY

#29 Jul 9, 2014
I know Sametta. She thought she was so smart. Until her husband found out then she went and made up lies to keep him
ValleySkanks

Utica, NY

#30 Jul 9, 2014
it is so wrong wrote:
Sametta , who knows her ? And what guys she has been with .
What guys she has been with? LOL ... I am sure half of the valley
one of the hurt

Herkimer, NY

#31 Jul 9, 2014
ValleySkanks wrote:
<quoted text>
What guys she has been with? LOL ... I am sure half of the valley
So you know her ? I'm sure you are right . What else do you know ?
Carm

Waterville, NY

#32 Jul 10, 2014
Get Out wrote:
<quoted text>Pursue? That's a joke! Taken one's? No one wants your trash. I've encountered countless "married hoes" looking to unleash their chains. Really Pathetic.
countless hoes? You dont seem to mind when ur in them tho do u? Whats that make u? Sounds to me like u got dumpedddd.
hey

United States

#34 Jul 10, 2014
It takes two to tangle.... Don't forget that...
Gypsy

Herkimer, NY

#39 Jul 14, 2014
Better to be dumped than to live in a dump with a cheater. Got your benefits card?
Xoxoxo

Utica, NY

#43 Feb 25, 2016
whiteboro man lover wrote:
chelsea hazeltine and kaeloni alexander
F off
Sickening

Syracuse, NY

#44 Mar 4, 2016
I know a nice girl jus had a baby hard worker that's dedicated to her family and that Sarah Millan from Whitesboro continues to harass and stalk her and her husband. Apparently Sarah has a obsession with the poor girls husband they both have had to call the police on her several times. Sarah is a very very sick girl
Todd

New Hartford, NY

#45 Oct 9, 2016
Sickening wrote:
I know a nice girl jus had a baby hard worker that's dedicated to her family and that Sarah Millan from Whitesboro continues to harass and stalk her and her husband. Apparently Sarah has a obsession with the poor girls husband they both have had to call the police on her several times. Sarah is a very very sick girl
Sarah has a obsession with attention young, old, married she doesn't care she'll let you stick it in I did!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's going on with Utica Notre Dame football ... 7 min Traumatic brain 64
We're is Frank Pelli community resume 7 min North Utica 6th ward 38
Fred Greer 11 min Tony 8
Take racist margret sanders statue down 15 min Tony 1
How can people fake entire relationships? 1 hr Hilltop 5
No Downtown hospital 1 hr SOI 116
Carissa Fuentes 1 hr Fewer 5
Not All Nazis Are Bad 1 hr NaziFucker 55
Let's tear down Martin Luther King's statue 5 hr DEATH2ALL2018 113
Stay Away from these Contractors 17 hr Bossy 40