Homewreckers
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Adrean

Windham, NY

#1 Jul 1, 2014
I can't stand people who have to try n ruin a family in order to be happy. Seriously, can't you get laid by a single person. Then after they tear the family apart they're not interested anymore. What a shame they have such low self esteem. Smh
Allstate

Ardsley, NY

#2 Jul 1, 2014
You mean Sarah Lane, stripper/bartender?
b bunny

Roslindale, MA

#3 Jul 1, 2014
Adrean wrote:
I can't stand people who have to try n ruin a family in order to be happy. Seriously, can't you get laid by a single person. Then after they tear the family apart they're not interested anymore. What a shame they have such low self esteem. Smh
stop the blaming, if family , spouse, reputation or morals ect. meant anything "they" would do the right thing .
Mr Deerfield

Utica, NY

#4 Jul 2, 2014
I'd hit that.
Mark

New Hartford, NY

#5 Jul 4, 2014
The spouse is the one that has loyalty to their husband or wife, not the person they are cheating with. Sometimes they don't even know there partner is married. The cheated on spouse always displaces there anger on the other person. If my wife was cheating on me, she would be there one I took issue with first.
Single Mom

Kansas City, MO

#6 Jul 4, 2014
That is true. Cheating is such a betrayal. To this day I still can't look at my children's father . He lied to us all
Right

Herkimer, NY

#7 Jul 4, 2014
Mark wrote:
The spouse is the one that has loyalty to their husband or wife, not the person they are cheating with. Sometimes they don't even know there partner is married. The cheated on spouse always displaces there anger on the other person. If my wife was cheating on me, she would be there one I took issue with first.
you are 100% right. The anger is displaced towards the 'other woman' or 'other man'. But no mistake. That anger eventually finds it's way to the right person.
Right

Herkimer, NY

#8 Jul 4, 2014
Single Mom wrote:
That is true. Cheating is such a betrayal. To this day I still can't look at my children's father . He lied to us all
you know the old saying. Don't get mad...get everything lol
truth

Long Island City, NY

#10 Jul 4, 2014
you mean like debra nasbe?
Single Mom

Roslindale, MA

#11 Jul 4, 2014
Right wrote:
<quoted text>you know the old saying. Don't get mad...get everything lol
I am. Unfortunately he bashed my guy to my children until my guy couldn't take the drama any more.hurtful because my children liked him a lot. Ex thinks he can control the world. Sad
just stop

United States

#12 Jul 5, 2014
Stop being a cry baby. He didn't cheat for nothing. Focus more on taking care of your man and a slut can't break you yp
huh

New Paltz, NY

#13 Jul 5, 2014
truth wrote:
you mean like debra nasbe?
What did Debra do??
whiteboro man lover

Long Island City, NY

#14 Jul 6, 2014
chelsea hazeltine and kaeloni alexander
invest wisely

Sarasota, FL

#15 Jul 6, 2014
Disinvest from the Caterpiller war profiteers and the kosher nostra zioinist fifth column.......BDS
Jazzy

Utica, NY

#16 Jul 7, 2014
Don't hate the player hate the game
UTICAgirl32

New Hartford, NY

#17 Jul 7, 2014
gina that lives in whitesboro. Meghan mould also whitesboro. kaeloni also whitesboro. danielle landsdail. nichole also whitesboro. chelsea also whitesboro. funny thing is there all no more then 1 mile apart.
Ya So

Newport, NY

#18 Jul 8, 2014
Adrean wrote:
I can't stand people who have to try n ruin a family in order to be happy. Seriously, can't you get laid by a single person. Then after they tear the family apart they're not interested anymore. What a shame they have such low self esteem.
You have a dog who craps on you and someone else is to blame? Codependent Much?
jake da snake

Gouverneur, NY

#19 Jul 8, 2014
Ha kaeloni I remember that slam pig ha ha
Carm

Waterville, NY

#20 Jul 8, 2014
Ya So wrote:
<quoted text>You have a dog who craps on you and someone else is to blame? Codependent Much?
if you know someone is in a relationship and you pursue them you are just as guilty. Sounds to me you like the taken ones!
dying

Utica, NY

#21 Jul 8, 2014
hahaaha danielle lansdal!! hahaah doesnt she have a huband herself and 2 kids with 2 dif dudes? dont even know daddy #1 then tries tge with everyone elses men!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Write in candidates for common council 54 min your mother 2
How the Utica common council voted 1 hr Swamp Thing 2
Scary clown sighting in Utica 1 hr Peter 2
Does anyone have any good material for Bill Kee... 2 hr Keeler Stinks 8
Slocum Urgent Care 2 hr I have 44
missy topa, i can see you post here !! 2 hr your mother 3
Utica Common Council 3 hr Thats All Folks 69
Observer dispatch front page gossip 3 hr clap it 31
it is ONE person that posts all these bogus thr... 3 hr The real Mario 39

Utica Jobs