Ginger Con-man!
feaf utica

Herkimer, NY

#1 May 9, 2012
Public beware; Tim Smith of Westernville is a carpenter/plumber. Do not hire him for anything.
He is evil, devious,unreliable, and a con artist!! He will do tiny tiny bits of work, get you to pay him larger
bits of money,or he'll ask you for a store card to buy material so he is always ahead. then here comes the best part; the crack stories:: call you up at night and ask you for $20 because he ran out of gas, than ask you for $100 another time because the dog has to go to vet, or $200 because his truck broke. So if you are just a tiny tiny bit naive like the way I was you are done and he will win and you will either want to punch him out or fire him.
Doug d

United States

#2 May 10, 2012
feaf utica wrote:
Public beware; Tim Smith of Westernville is a carpenter/plumber. Do not hire him for anything.
He is evil, devious,unreliable, and a con artist!! He will do tiny tiny bits of work, get you to pay him larger
bits of money,or he'll ask you for a store card to buy material so he is always ahead. then here comes the best part; the crack stories:: call you up at night and ask you for $20 because he ran out of gas, than ask you for $100 another time because the dog has to go to vet, or $200 because his truck broke. So if you are just a tiny tiny bit naive like the way I was you are done and he will win and you will either want to punch him out or fire him.
hey feaf thank you for the heads up on this tim smith
its to bad that there are people out there like this who prey on
the hard working class.some day he will get his crap handed to him.
Danni

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Oct 31, 2013
Well he is at it again this time 8 people got screwed over and the cops wont do anything about it! He stole money and property from his AA sponsor, AA people and their families. He even stole from single moms.= in different areas as far as Auburn! This is all recent. He took one person for 1200. He tells people different stories. One cop told my friend he his good at what he does and knows the system. He is suppose to have a court date next week for being caught stealing in someone's home in New Hartford. He tries to use people's credit card and takes their car saying his son got hurt and she found out that was not true. So now she has to worry if he used her car to commit a crime. I almost think he is a narc for the cops since they seem not to want to bother with him and if he his then good luck!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A nice quiet weekend 15 min Uncle Warren 6
New HATEford Police Chief Michael S. Inserra 18 min Uncle Warren 15
Take racist margret sanders statue down 24 min Misery 2
We're is Frank Pelli community resume 45 min KATYPERRY 43
Not All Nazis Are Bad 50 min Robert 69
No Downtown hospital 1 hr What 128
Who is funding the Aud renovations? 1 hr priceless 513
Who remembers - Leather bottle, Friar's Inn, Bo... (Aug '08) 1 hr Sir Osis 257
Let's tear down Martin Luther King's statue 2 hr Miss Michelle Pom... 117

Utica Jobs