pedophiles in oriskany falls

Posted in the Utica Forum

concerned

Syracuse, NY

#1 Feb 3, 2014
rumor has it that there are 2 pedophiles in oriskany falls. they live near the park and watch little girls. they also deliver the newspaper. they have been both convicted of rape. how can there 2 sickos be allowed to live near parks?? one is also employed at the public library in the falls. how is this 46 yr old man allowed to be around little girls as a convicted sex offender?? why did the library not check this jerk's background??? his name is Richard hardy and his sex buddy is johnny. im sure if you live in the area, you know these two. they drive around the village speeding and looking at little girls. if you see these two sicko's call police!!! don't let our children suffer and get looked at by these waste of sperm
Oh the struggle

United States

#2 Feb 3, 2014
Oneida Co has the highest # of sex offenders per capita in all of NYS moron. NYS is #3 in the US.

Plant corn get corn. If you really cared you'd leave and do your keds a favor at the same time. Otherwise, the'll end up illiterate, cranky and stupid just like you anyway and will have to do the dirty in order to eat.

You people have problems struggling with the SIMPLEST things omg. Either move out of NY or stfu and take it. Those are about your two choices. Oh yeah you could spend time with your kids teaching them but that would cut down on your topix time.
eutica

Rome, NY

#3 Feb 3, 2014
helloooo, it's Oriskany Falls? 75% of the people there are porky anamils and your worried about 2 guys looking at little girls
Esso Bee

Syracuse, NY

#4 Feb 3, 2014
Hey,I just checked the sex offender registry and there are 0 registered sex offenders in zipcode 13425. http://www.criminaljustice.ny.gov/SomsSUBDire...
hyde

Utica, NY

#5 Feb 3, 2014
its oriskany falls pedophilia is only ok if done as incest. shat ap ya alll inbred sex perverts ...
John Constantine

Utica, NY

#6 Feb 7, 2014
I used to live there and had sex with a child, convicted did prison time.
Nope

Philadelphia, PA

#7 Feb 7, 2014
How close is this place to whitesboro?
Nope

Philadelphia, PA

#8 Feb 7, 2014
Nope wrote:
How close is this place to whitesboro?
Not too far. Very close to the whitesboro prison.
Esso Bee

Syracuse, NY

#9 Feb 8, 2014
Nope wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, now there's a prison in Whitesboro?
How Revealing

Utica, NY

#10 Feb 8, 2014
Nope wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know jack about the Olympics. you flunked Math big time, and now you know nothing about Geography. No prison within the VILLAGE of Whitesboro, or even in the Town of Whitestown. Shut your trap when you know NOT what you are talking about!
Nope

Philadelphia, PA

#12 Feb 9, 2014
Esso Bee wrote:
<quoted text> Oh, now there's a prison in Whitesboro?
Yes. Let me ask you...what's the address of the whitesboro high school? Let me answer it for you. 6000 Route 291, Marcy NY, 13403.
They are everywhere

New Hartford, NY

#13 Feb 18, 2014
Ron Manuelle of bristol rd Clinton is a child molester

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Name car salesman that sell lemons? 1 hr John 5
Rome Select AAU 13U Basketball Tryouts (Feb '13) 3 hr Basketball Mom 60
dog owners!!! Do not use simple guard 3!!! (Apr '12) 4 hr Marcie 113
David Inserra 5 hr Booger sugar 30
Do NOT elect Brouillette 5 hr I know 4
80 percent of west utica problems 6 hr mizz nosey 1
Linden v Brindisi 6 hr Enough 1
Rat Picente endorses Cuomo in TV ads 9 hr Next Flight Out 51
Utica teachers to Kids: Drop Dead 9 hr Wondering 18
Ucsd employee arrested during school hours 12 hr doar 8