New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Rev Phil Hodge wrote:
Don't forget the $100,000+ that I c ost the Mission with poorly planned ideas for the Swancott Home which had to be sold at a great loss to the Mission. But!, At least I got to raid the historic property and steal it for my personal use! Praise the dollar! Blessed are the gullible!
Hahhaha.......I always though he looked like a clown, Rizzo a community board member played gold with my son, he hated this guy, he made his mission to take him out. I am not surprise he is behind this........Hahahahahaha...... .Rizzo you won,
Dodge supporter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

What? Rizzo lost big time, nothing but a big mouth. He was steam rolled by the good Rev., no contest.

Played gold with my son.????? You might need a treatment from Mr. Dodge, but its to late if you live in Utica. Rev. Didge is now in a more progressive place, earning more, having better living conditions and the peace and love of many kind and caring individuals
T Elacquas suicide coward

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Utica Patrol wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahhaha.......I always though he looked like a clown, Rizzo a community board member played gold with my son, he hated this guy, he made his mission to take him out. I am not surprise he is behind this........Hahahahahaha...... .Rizzo you won,
Ok so the utica poLICE want to bury their own dirt with childish attacks on race? This is how your police handle their well-earned public image problems?

Must be time to talk about something completely different! Like the suicide of the utica cop Tony Elaquas's cowardly son.

His daddy is a utica parasite cop so he killed himself to remind mommy and daddy he resented living a lie and living off people's misery.

When a kid decides not to ever talk to his parents again for all eternity that's a final judgement on them!! So how was Mother's day at the UPD Elacquas' "household"?

So let's talk about THAT then since "corrupt police" keeps making you kneejerk about racism shall we?

Time to post the updated even MORE accurate Tony Elacquas Jr. O-BITCH-uary!
Get a Life People

Fulton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Mokus wrote:
<quoted text>Which neighbors? The sex offenders who live in the Hysterical Park Apartments across the street?
No, not them. It was a guy about 3-4 years ago. Huge drama - seems everyone has forgotten - I'll let that sleeping dog lie.
As the mission turns

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Dodge supporter wrote:
What? Rizzo lost big time, nothing but a big mouth. He was steam rolled by the good Rev., no contest.
Played gold with my son.????? You might need a treatment from Mr. Dodge, but its to late if you live in Utica. Rev. Didge is now in a more progressive place, earning more, having better living conditions and the peace and love of many kind and caring individuals
Hahahahah, The mission took a 100K lost on the Swancott, because Rizzo did not allowed them to have a program for drug addicts, BTW you have to be Dodge family of boy friend.
Oscar

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

He hit on me once. I almost puked.
SREGGINBLCK DRAIN USA

Camillus, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Sammy wrote:
He is packing right now and looking at the map, what town is he going to do now, he is a pro.
Blacks are four times more likely than Whites to kill their children...

28% of black males go to jail, vs. 4.4% of White males

68.7% of blacks are born out of wedlock!

56% of black women have genital herpes!!!

62% of ALL black births are paid for by the US government.
Cindy

Whitesboro, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

OMG!!!! I am so glad I saw this. Ernie had lunch with my husband about 6 years ago. He talked my husband into getting treatment. My husband had a couple relapses but now has been clean for 4 years. I think he would be great to head up any place like this, my husbandmand I are glad he took the time out to help.
Elect Ernie Talerico wrote:
Mr Talerico will be a good choice, the only choice, he is compassionate, loves the residents, honest, strong roots in his his community, lovely family, hard worker, works many jobs to give his family a good spiritual life, he coaches my kids and they love him, he is a good looking guy, he knows mission work, he knows drug recovery, he knows homelessness and people and is a people's person, many times when my mother volunteered in the kitchen she told me that, he will be eating with the residents and making them laugh, ERNIE TALERICO FOR EXEC. DIRECTOR. other than him will be the same thing, no change,
SREGGINBLCK DRAIN USA

Camillus, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Cindy wrote:
OMG!!!! I am so glad I saw this. Ernie had lunch with my husband about 6 years ago. He talked my husband into getting treatment. My husband had a couple relapses but now has been clean for 4 years. I think he would be great to head up any place like this, my husbandmand I are glad he took the time out to help.<quoted text>
Weapons violations are committed by Blacks at nearly 5 times the rate for Whites;

Blacks are caught receiving or buying stolen property at nearly 5 times the rate for Whites;

Blacks are involved in prostitution at almost 4 times the rate for Whites;

Blacks are arrested for drug crimes at over 4 times the rate for Whites;

Blacks are more than three times as likely as Whites to be caught at forgery, counterfeiting, and fraud, and almost three times as likely to be caught at embezzlement;

Blacks are more than 3 times as likely to be thieves as Whites;

Blacks are more than 4 times as likely to commit assault as Whites;

Blacks are almost 4.5 times as likely to steal a motor vehicle;

Blacks are more than 5 times as likely to commit forcible rape as Whites;

Blacks are over 8 times as likely to commit murder as Whites;

Blacks are more than 10 times as likely to commit robbery as Whites;

Nearly 25% of all Black males between the ages of 20 and 29 are in jail or on probation - this does not include those wanted or awaiting trial;

For all violent crimes considered together, Blacks are almost 5.5 times more likely to commit violent criminal acts than Whites; all this according to the FBI Uniform Crime Report.
SREGGINBLCK DRAIN USA

Camillus, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Utica Patrol wrote:
<quoted text>
Weapons violations are committed by Blacks at nearly 5 times the rate for Whites;

Blacks are caught receiving or buying stolen property at nearly 5 times the rate for Whites;

Blacks are more than three times as likely as Whites to be caught at forgery, counterfeiting, and fraud, and almost three times as likely to be caught at embezzlement;

Nearly 25% of all Black males between the ages of 20 and 29 are in jail or on probation - this does not include those wanted or awaiting trial;

For all violent crimes considered together, Blacks are almost 5.5 times more likely to commit violent criminal acts than Whites; all this according to the FBI Uniform Crime Report.
As the mission turns

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Cindy wrote:
OMG!!!! I am so glad I saw this. Ernie had lunch with my husband about 6 years ago. He talked my husband into getting treatment. My husband had a couple relapses but now has been clean for 4 years. I think he would be great to head up any place like this, my husbandmand I are glad he took the time out to help.<quoted text>
Cindy call the Rescue Mission and ask for the tel of the president of the board and tell him how you feel
am doing the same.
Pic A BOO

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Pic A Boo they got chu, has any one seen him around post it if you spot him, maybe not, he is probably dress in drag.
perverted Christian

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Is the Rev. still in the area ? He must be embarrassed on how all this went down.
Axe

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Tony Elacquas fat N dead wrote:
<quoted text>
Anthony "My ACHING HEAD" Elacqua
This Obituary brought to you by the endless pro-UPD racism posts on Utica Topix!
Utica, NY
On November 25th, 1989, A fat, freakish looking Anthony Joseph Elacqua was born. His so-called parents, Anthony the UPD parasite and Julia (Testa) Elacqua had already been blessed with three beautiful dramaqueen daughters. Anthony immediately changed their twisted world. It was a "boy's boy"!(wink wink) A spirited boy with a rough and tumble nature who broke into homes and the world with contrast and delight, changing the face of their family forever with drug addictions. "Fat Tyke", as he was named by his silly inbred uncles, brought with him a whole new set of stories and lies, a whole new set of fake smiles, and a whole new world of broken promises. Anthony grew ignorant with his sisters Francesca, Sara, and Christina in a cold home that was centered on "family values" for appearances like Mike Arcuri. Together, they enjoyed large extended inbred wothless eater and shytter families on both the Testa and Elacqua sides. The feigned love and sense of depraved family life initiated in these early years became the very fiber of Anthonys character and always remained at the center of his life.{Whatever the fk THATs supposed to mean!] Central to his immoral drug addict character was his profound sense of generosity with other people's possessions. Whenever a grandparent, great aunt or great uncle, uncle or aunt, cousin or friend needed a helping hand, Anthony was ready without hesitation so long as it benefited him. His deceased grandparents, Joseph and Flora Elacqua, and Albino Testa consistently witnessed the development of this trait in his boyhood. His grandmother Marie Testa, tagged along like the usual parasites on a host, the taxpayers, along with a pack of great uncles and aunts (especially Uncle Tony Elacqua and Aunt Amelia Guido- Yes "Guido"!!! Yes you just can't make this stuff up!), saw this trait in its fruition as Anthony, an immature young adult now, could be counted on to handle any burglary, large or small. It was the same for his uncles and aunts, though flavored a little more boldly.(Whatever the fk that's supposed to mean!) In particular, his wopslop Godfather wanabee Uncle David, counted on Anthony in the same way his father did, as the premier right hand man in whatever simpleton job they might be undertaking together. They had fun and sometimes actually finished their work, but rarely. Everyone relied on Anthony, not only for his work, but also for his beaming, snorting, and shooting up... not to mention stealing from his friends!
You continue to dwell on this tragedy and say the most hurtful things. Let it go, let the family heal, and mind your own business. You spent a lot of time writing that post which proves you have no life of your own to talk about. I feel sorry for you.

“Praise the Dollar,send turkey!”

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

I wonder if the board will come out with a thank you statement for my years of devoted service to the mission and meeting the goals I set out to meet? Seems only right. Will my framed photo remain on the wall my the dining hall? Big Tent anyone? LOL!
Mission Patrol

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Rev Phil Hodge wrote:
I wonder if the board will come out with a thank you statement for my years of devoted service to the mission and meeting the goals I set out to meet? Seems only right. Will my framed photo remain on the wall my the dining hall? Big Tent anyone? LOL!
The board are fools, most board members of this organizations are there just for the exposure to the community, the interest of the mission comes last, they do not spend enough time with the principals to know them, so they believe what they are told, Bill was a man who started on radio, he is an actor, he knows exactly what to say, and when to say it, his mission is completed here, time to move the circus to another town. I wonder what his daughter thinks, wify knows.
Mission Patrol

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

perverted Christian wrote:
Is the Rev. still in the area ? He must be embarrassed on how all this went down.
Drove by his house, things look quiet, curtains drawn, not too much lights on, car in the garage, door close, wife not seen in the market, probably ordering things in, may be lots of prayer, only close friends invited, maps plenty of maps, where to go next, next target mission, I say keep cool for two years, you got the ransom money to last that much, in two years many things are forgotten, then make the move, Oh''' wear the wig again, you might need some sun glasses. But remember you can hide from God.
KSCABREGGIN DRAIN WORKER

Camillus, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Latest UPD PIGGER post wrote:
Ok and now for some REAL facts MY FATHER IS A F A G G O T Q U EE R THAT RAPES ME DAILY.

Blacks are four times more likely than Whites to kill their children...

28% of black males go to jail, vs. 4.4% of White males

68.7% of blacks are born out of wedlock!

56% of black women have genital herpes!!!

62% of ALL black births are paid for by the US government.
Justin

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

A friend of mine worked at the Alcohol Crisis Center for a year. She told me that a few years ago there had been a mass exodus of employees there. She said it was cramped crowded and the rooms where the clients lived were dirty and smelled like urine. She asked if she could air it out for a few minutes, and was told that due to confidentiality that they could not open the windows. She thought their response was strange,like a lot of things she encountered there. She mentioned that Rev Dodge gave her the chills and really bad vibes. She also thought he acted effeminate.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

351 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
we need to cut some city jobs (Jan '09) 3 min Plenty of Dead Weight 4
Matt Sullivan's $60,000.00 Paycheck-Irish Cultu... (Feb '13) 4 min Irish_Michael 309
walmart 5 min lee 2
Riggie is scared 10 min Dave 4
Andrew Brindisi charged in April Hit and Run A... 12 min who cares 30
Policelli twins transfering to ND for basketball. 14 min Gaggy 32
High rise fire Ufd 23 min broadwell 3
Wetlands permit for Marcy Nanocenter site OK'd 32 min broadwell 90
riggie hates the life he has been dealt 2 hr PAC Lies and Riggies 19
•••
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs