The Rev. Dodge resigns as director of...
Pic a boo

Jersey City, NJ

#64 May 16, 2013
phony wrote:
I cannot believe Dodge can walk out Scott free without getting punished for his improprieties.
He did the same thing to the mission in Michigan, he is a pro, he know faith based institutions will not engage in legal battles, so they settle and leave the rest to God, he will pay for this, already started, how the wify, does she knows this, no one is that stupid, she used to go to my church and play it so cool.
Get a Life People

Fulton, NY

#65 May 16, 2013
Okay Mokus - sex offenders were not allowed there not because it was too close to a park it's because the people who live near the Mission did not want them there!!!(Not saying there has never been any there, no screening process is 100
%!) Bill Keeler bashed the heck out of the Mission because of the sex offenders and convicts living there. People on Rutger Street have tried to sue and shut down the Mission beause they didn't want these people in their back yards!
To all you other people - unless you know something and have proof to back it up - SHUT UP! I can't believe how stupid and childish you all are. Innocent until proven guilty remember!! Supply the proof is all I've got to say!
Pic a boo

Orange, NJ

#66 May 16, 2013
Get a Life People wrote:
Okay Mokus - sex offenders were not allowed there not because it was too close to a park it's because the people who live near the Mission did not want them there!!!(Not saying there has never been any there, no screening process is 100
%!) Bill Keeler bashed the heck out of the Mission because of the sex offenders and convicts living there. People on Rutger Street have tried to sue and shut down the Mission beause they didn't want these people in their back yards!
To all you other people - unless you know something and have proof to back it up - SHUT UP! I can't believe how stupid and childish you all are. Innocent until proven guilty remember!! Supply the proof is all I've got to say!
The mission the proof, they will not release due to a liability issue, he got a lawyer and negotiated his resignation, sad to say is true, Bill is deceptive, I was his neighbor, am glad he is leaving town.
Dodge supporter

Wimauma, FL

#67 May 16, 2013
What lawsuit against the rescue mission by neighbors? Never took sex offenders or bad people in the mission, just homeless that needed a good hot meal,right?. What lawyer? Wasn't it time to leave Utica for not appreciating good works, lazy backstabbing employees and a mushy board?
lawyer

United States

#68 May 16, 2013
Richard Bach.
Mokus

Syracuse, NY

#69 May 16, 2013
Get a Life People wrote:
Which neighbors? The sex offenders who live in the Hysterical Park Apartments across the street?
cant wait

Manlius, NY

#71 May 16, 2013
What day will he be out of Oneida County ?
SREGGIN TAX BURDEN

Fayetteville, NY

#72 May 16, 2013
Heather knows wrote:
WOW!
Under the crime of burglary, 30.4% of arrested are Black and 67.8% are White. The Black burglary rate 30.4 over 13, divided by the White burglary rate of 67.8 over 85, gives a figure of 2.93.

If these arrest records accurately record the commission of burglaries, that means that Blacks commit burglary at almost 3 times the rate of Whites.

Using the same methodology, the figures other crimes can also be broken down:

Weapons violations are committed by Blacks at nearly 5 times the rate for Whites;

Blacks are caught receiving or buying stolen property at nearly 5 times the rate for Whites;

Blacks are involved in prostitution at almost 4 times the rate for Whites;

Blacks are arrested for drug crimes at over 4 times the rate for Whites;

Blacks are more than three times as likely as Whites to be caught at forgery, counterfeiting, and fraud, and almost three times as likely to be caught at embezzlement;

Blacks are more than 3 times as likely to be thieves as Whites;

Blacks are more than 4 times as likely to commit assault as Whites;

Blacks are almost 4.5 times as likely to steal a motor vehicle;

Blacks are more than 5 times as likely to commit forcible rape as Whites;

Blacks are over 8 times as likely to commit murder as Whites;

Blacks are more than 10 times as likely to commit robbery as Whites;

Nearly 25% of all Black males between the ages of 20 and 29 are in jail or on
T Elacquas suicide coward

United States

#74 May 16, 2013
Awwwwwwwww!! Ok so the utica poLICE want to bury their own dirt with childish attacks on race? This is how your police handle their well-earned public image problems?

Must be time to talk about something completely different! Like the suicide of the utica cop Tony Elaquas's cowardly son.

His daddy is a utica parasite cop so he killed himself to remind mommy and daddy he resented living a lie and living off people's misery.

When a kid decides not to ever talk to his parents again for all eternity that's a final judgement on them!! So how was Mother's day at the UPD Elacquas' "household"?

So let's talk about THAT then since "corrupt police" keeps making you kneejerk about racism shall we?

Time to post the updated even MORE accurate Tony Elacquas Jr. O-BITCH-uary!

United States

#75 May 16, 2013
cant wait wrote:
What day will he be out of Oneida County ?
Awwwwwww! Ok so the utica poLICE want to bury their own dirt with childish attacks on race? This is how your police handle their well-earned public image problems?

Must be time to talk about something completely different! Like the suicide of the utica cop Tony Elaquas's cowardly son.

His daddy is a utica parasite cop so he killed himself to remind mommy and daddy he resented living a lie and living off people's misery.

When a kid decides not to ever talk to his parents again for all eternity that's a final judgement on them!! So how was Mother's day at the UPD Elacquas' "household"?

So let's talk about THAT then since "corrupt police" keeps making you kneejerk about racism shall we?

SREGGIN TAX BURDEN

Fayetteville, NY

#76 May 16, 2013
disgusted wrote:
Can anybody else verify this ?
Under the crime of burglary, 30.4% of arrested are Black and 67.8% are White. The Black burglary rate 30.4 over 13, divided by the White burglary rate of 67.8 over 85, gives a figure of 2.93.

If these arrest records accurately record the commission of burglaries, that means that Blacks commit burglary at almost 3 times the rate of Whites.

Using the same methodology, the figures other crimes can also be broken down:

Weapons violations are committed by Blacks at nearly 5 times the rate for Whites;

Blacks are caught receiving or buying stolen property at nearly 5 times the rate for Whites;

Blacks are more than three times as likely as Whites to be caught at forgery, counterfeiting, and fraud, and almost three times as likely to be caught at embezzlement;

United States

#77 May 16, 2013
Awwwww! Ok so the utica poLICE want to bury their own dirt with childish attacks on race? This is how your police handle their well-earned public image problems?

Pic a boo

Philadelphia, PA

#78 May 16, 2013
Dodge supporter wrote:
What lawsuit against the rescue mission by neighbors? Never took sex offenders or bad people in the mission, just homeless that needed a good hot meal,right?. What lawyer? Wasn't it time to leave Utica for not appreciating good works, lazy backstabbing employees and a mushy board?
i love your innocence, is a good thing, keeps you in denial of life, this is not about him taking sex offenders is about how him placing the mission in jeopardy due to his gay life style, wake up babe.
KCABSRGGIN TAX BURDEN

Fayetteville, NY

#79 May 16, 2013
pic a jig a gooooo hair broke

United States

#80 May 16, 2013
KCABSRGGIN TAX BURDEN wrote:
pic a jig a gooooo hair broke
Ok so the utica poLICE want to bury their own dirt with childish attacks on race? This is how your police handle their well-earned public image problems?

SREGGINKCALB TAX LEECH

Fayetteville, NY

#81 May 16, 2013
Sam wrote:

Elect Ernie Talerico

Baltimore, MD

#82 May 16, 2013
Mr Talerico will be a good choice, the only choice, he is compassionate, loves the residents, honest, strong roots in his his community, lovely family, hard worker, works many jobs to give his family a good spiritual life, he coaches my kids and they love him, he is a good looking guy, he knows mission work, he knows drug recovery, he knows homelessness and people and is a people's person, many times when my mother volunteered in the kitchen she told me that, he will be eating with the residents and making them laugh, ERNIE TALERICO FOR EXEC. DIRECTOR. other than him will be the same thing, no change,
James

Herkimer, NY

#83 May 16, 2013
Agree
Elect Ernie Talerico wrote:
Mr Talerico will be a good choice, the only choice, he is compassionate, loves the residents, honest, strong roots in his his community, lovely family, hard worker, works many jobs to give his family a good spiritual life, he coaches my kids and they love him, he is a good looking guy, he knows mission work, he knows drug recovery, he knows homelessness and people and is a people's person, many times when my mother volunteered in the kitchen she told me that, he will be eating with the residents and making them laugh, ERNIE TALERICO FOR EXEC. DIRECTOR. other than him will be the same thing, no change,

“Praise the Dollar,send turkey!”

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#84 May 16, 2013
Don't forget the $100,000+ that I c ost the Mission with poorly planned ideas for the Swancott Home which had to be sold at a great loss to the Mission. But!, At least I got to raid the historic property and steal it for my personal use! Praise the dollar! Blessed are the gullible!
Utica Patrol

Newark, NJ

#85 May 16, 2013
Rev Phil Hodge wrote:
Don't forget the $100,000+ that I c ost the Mission with poorly planned ideas for the Swancott Home which had to be sold at a great loss to the Mission. But!, At least I got to raid the historic property and steal it for my personal use! Praise the dollar! Blessed are the gullible!
Hahhaha.......I always though he looked like a clown, Rizzo a community board member played gold with my son, he hated this guy, he made his mission to take him out. I am not surprise he is behind this........Hahahahahaha...... .Rizzo you won,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Utica Comettes, Like or Dislike 2 min Jr Comet Touchers 320
Kelly Esche 2 min amazing 49
Utica Jr. Comets Sex Abuse Investigation! 2 min Jr Comet Touchers 5
Silverback Goes Hunting With Knife As Usual Get... 6 min Jr Comet Touchers 7
Esche fired Nikki Todd 8 min Jr Comet Touchers 74
How Come Every |\|iBBER GHETTO IS CRIME DUMP 16 min Pedo Central 23
Only Over A Million Babies Are Abused In Africa... 17 min Pedo Central 12
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 27 min Jr Comet Touchers 953
New hartford is the new east utica 57 min Savage knife hunting 204
Poll Who is the richest man in Utica? (Jun '08) 1 hr Gross 68

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages