Police, fire, social services, ALL WE...

Police, fire, social services, ALL WELFARE

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Saying it

Utica, NY

#1 Oct 4, 2012
Discuss this growing trend of people garnering high wages, retirements and perks all on the taxpayers, just like their welfare counterparts.

If you receive a dollar from the government, you are depending on the government. You are on welfare just like the people you complain about, you are not accountable just like the people you complain about.

Take care of it myself? The 2nd Amendment gives me that right. I depend on me, you guys are another story and have bankrupted and corrupted this country.

Why? Because the running joke is, GET A GOVERNMENT JOB. Why? They can't fire you LOL...we can't fire the welfare people either, so there you go.
U Mean Whining It

Utica, NY

#2 Oct 4, 2012
What a whiner!
Evil nerds

Baldwinsville, NY

#3 Oct 4, 2012
This anti govt piece of shit is constantly on here whining all day and night about public service people. Look tool bag like it or not these jobs are needed in our society. While you mention the 2nd amendment and I gather you meant ou don't need the police for protection. Does this also mean you will single handily be puttin out your own house fire ?
Wrong

Whitesboro, NY

#4 Oct 4, 2012
We need police not a whole parasite police state class like the one that's breaking us and costing over 65% of the tax base. Are you this fkn stupid or just one of the parasites trying to squelch the truth hmmm? Stop trying to pay stupid to look right.
Whiners

Utica, NY

#5 Oct 5, 2012
Evil nerds wrote:
This anti govt piece of shit is constantly on here whining all day and night about public service people. Look tool bag like it or not these jobs are needed in our society. While you mention the 2nd amendment and I gather you meant ou don't need the police for protection. Does this also mean you will single handily be puttin out your own house fire ?
In the .005% chance that happens, I will take precautions to keep my family safe. Even with a fire department, there is still a chance I could lose my house or someone could die.

So when I see the money wasted, I think to myself, do TAX PAYING citizens need this service. That answer is, yes. Who are these people servicing most of the time? The NON-TAX paying citizen.

Example: Your house gets robbed. You call the police and they say they can't come until the next day. So, ONE TIME, you need the POLICE, and they can't help you because they are busy with something obviously more important. AND YOU PAY FOR IT! AND YOU CAN'T GET SERVICE!

Look at the stats, police and fire are proportional to the non-taxpaying base. The more welfare people you have, the more police and fire you need. The more free clinics you need. The more social services you need.

But we're whiners for pointing out the truth.
It was a prosecutor mite

Whitesboro, NY

#6 Oct 5, 2012
Wrong wrote:
We need police not a whole parasite police state class like the one that's breaking us and costing over 65% of the tax base. Are you this fkn stupid or just one of the parasites trying to squelch the truth hmmm? Stop trying to pay stupid to look right.
Ironic that your post is factual and logical, yet the parasite all clicked "disagree" because they're fearful people are starting to wake up. What other explanation is there for such a childish pointless denial of known fact?
No life cop hater

Charlestown, MA

#7 Oct 5, 2012
Your foolish opinions mean nothing...
says the parasite doleboy

Whitesboro, NY

#8 Oct 5, 2012
Who said anyone hates cops? This is about all the scum that can't do the job and hang around talking big while actually being maggot parasites. Doth protest much?
No life cop hater wrote:
Funny

Utica, NY

#9 Oct 5, 2012
No life cop hater wrote:
You mean a logical, statistical based opinion means nothing. So you have no opinion, but this opinion offends you and you're not intelligent enough to rebuff?

Let's hear your counter argument. If not, keep injecting your worthlessness into this conversation.
amen

Whitesboro, NY

#10 Oct 5, 2012
Funny wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean a logical, statistical based opinion means nothing. So you have no opinion, but this opinion offends you and you're not intelligent enough to rebuff?
Let's hear your counter argument. If not, keep injecting your worthlessness into this conversation.
No matter how obvious the leeches living off us get there are always clingers on to their parasite lives that won't admit they're parasites until the checks stop.
Funny

United States

#11 Oct 5, 2012
amen wrote:
<quoted text>No matter how obvious the leeches living off us get there are always clingers on to their parasite lives that won't admit they're parasites until the checks stop.
Well said, you're probably right. I can't believe people are this ignorant.
Mean boys

Baldwinsville, NY

#12 Oct 8, 2012
You can all suck it.
more like dingleberries

Utica, NY

#13 Oct 8, 2012
amen wrote:
<quoted text>No matter how obvious the leeches living off us get there are always clingers on to their parasite lives that won't admit they're parasites until the checks stop.
no matter how much tax revenues decline we can't get rid of them
Ditto

United States

#14 Oct 8, 2012
amen wrote:
I agree with you 1000%. The politicians say that they are obligated to the public leeches and parasites because of the lucrative contracts which have padded pension, cadillac health plans, and built in perks. The politcians and union members were in bed together when they crafted these contracts and say they are obligated to honor them. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE OBLIGATIONS THE POLITICAINS HAD TO THE TAXPAYERS TO KEEP TAXES LOW AND HELP US STAY OUT OF DEBT. I guess all the crap goes out the window when us fools elect these scum who have just about buried the littles guys in the private sector. How do we get rid of the corrupt when that is all that runs Utica and are protected all the way up the line. Uticans are fuk-en up the river without a paddle because every year yout taxes will be raised to keep the public safety sector up with the status quo even when you can't afford it.
Wake Up

United States

#15 Oct 10, 2012
People are starting to wake up and branding these jobs as exactly what they are, social services. You're not automatically a hero because you are a cop or firefighter. What you are is a burden on the taxpayers. And yes, we need firefighters, just not this many per capita. And the cop situation in Utica is laughable. Anyone with can get onto that force which is why it garners little respect.
GI Joe

Neversink, NY

#16 Oct 10, 2012
Saying it wrote:
Discuss this growing trend of people garnering high wages, retirements and perks all on the taxpayers, just like their welfare counterparts.
If you receive a dollar from the government, you are depending on the government. You are on welfare just like the people you complain about, you are not accountable just like the people you complain about.
Take care of it myself? The 2nd Amendment gives me that right. I depend on me, you guys are another story and have bankrupted and corrupted this country.
Why? Because the running joke is, GET A GOVERNMENT JOB. Why? They can't fire you LOL...we can't fire the welfare people either, so there you go.
The Armed Services thanks you for your support. You have the ability to talk your constant shit about "government parasites" because of Government workers.
kamakazell

Ithaca, NY

#17 Oct 11, 2012
years ago police and fire were honorable people who did their jobs and shut up, today we have a breed of crybaby self praising bloodsuckers who think the world revolves around them, not all are like this but majority of them are, especially in Utica
Uncle Ted

Brighton, MA

#18 Oct 11, 2012
kamakazell wrote:
years ago police and fire were honorable people who did their jobs and shut up, today we have a breed of crybaby self praising bloodsuckers who think the world revolves around them, not all are like this but majority of them are, especially in Utica
You are correct in many regards. But it is unfortunately a reflection on society as a whole.
mofo

Utica, NY

#19 Oct 11, 2012
You can always judge how a business is doing by driving by and looking at their parking lot. When I drive by the UPD, I would assume they have 80 attorneys working their.
liberal

United States

#20 Oct 11, 2012
Is there anything the repugs dont hate

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who really owns America? 1 min bic 2
9-23-17 10 min bic 10
Utica City School Tax hike 15 min Investigate Now 71
How the Utica common council voted 16 min RICO Now 5
NFL/NBA Players vs Trump 19 min RICO Drain Swamp 101
Shawn Smith Arrested 23 min Lilugly 11
Kaitlyn Conley 2 31 min seriously 10
nh football coach 56 min badguy 21
Gonna sit back and watch the show! 10 hr Vaginatuccipassalia 19
Daaaar She Blows 15 hr The Utica Tribe 25