Wonder why utica is a joke?

Wonder why utica is a joke?

Posted in the Utica Forum

Laughing

Clifton Park, NY

#1 Jun 21, 2014
Just read this forum. A bunch of people sitting around on a Saturday night spraying their racial hate. Thank goodness I left there 16 years ago and I'm so happy I did. You people truly are animals. The best part of utica is gone and will never return. They need to ban the internet from ignorant animals like this.
Glad Tom Lindsays Ded

United States

#2 Jun 21, 2014
Amen! Fake utica cops sit online all day somehow think they can shut white people up by attacking blacks lol!

Yes you can see how "smart" and "effective" that is lmao!
Glad Tom Lindsays Ded

United States

#3 Jun 21, 2014
Gee I hate my asian neighbor because he points out my flaws so to "solve" the problem I will go attack my Russian neighbor LOOOOOOOL!

Some "logic" there guys!

Way to go !
Laughing

Clifton Park, NY

#5 Jun 21, 2014
Whites and blacks are equal garbage there. 16 years and other to visit my mother in a nursing home I don't go there. I never even think about that place if it wasn't for her. I know she'll pass on eventually and I don't even know what I'll do with her house. No one wants a two family in east utica. I might get 50 grand for it but it's not the money I'm concerned about. It's actually trying to find a buyer. I guess I could convert it to a one family but why would I invest money in a house there to lose money? Who wants to buy any property in utica? Such an absolute shame.
Laughing

Clifton Park, NY

#9 Jun 21, 2014
These responses make no sense. What is wrong with you people?

Utica Lies and Riggies

Since: May 14

Clifton Park, NY

#10 Jun 21, 2014
Laughing wrote:
Just read this forum. A bunch of people sitting around on a Saturday night spraying their racial hate. Thank goodness I left there 16 years ago and I'm so happy I did. You people truly are animals. The best part of utica is gone and will never return. They need to ban the internet from ignorant animals like this.
So true.

Utica Lies and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#11 Jun 22, 2014
Laughing wrote:
I live in a public housing unit so I jealous of real men.
I am low tech but I can run my mouth cuz obama feed me.
Just read this post quoted. That's the reason.

Utica Lies and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#12 Jun 23, 2014
Laughing wrote:
100% truth.

Utica Lies and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#13 Jun 23, 2014
Anytime it's mentioned it's a punch line.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How many "Nano Factories" in Utica? (Mar '16) 9 min Way to No NANO Utica 514
Samantha Colostomy Testa: SNOOKIE - only fatter! 12 min In a barrel 3
Are you ready forthe Boilermaker Surprise? 18 min In a barrel 4
The Utica way: Idolize dirtbags 20 min Lot smore 17
Syracuse War Memorial Arena Improvements 22 min Welfare Cup Shrine 18
Work On Aud Improvements 24 min Welfare Cup Shrine 467
New Strip Club In South Utica 37 min Much success always 16
Joette Mancuso 9 hr Fact 67
OMG! Naked Lexie O'Conner, Jill Reale, and Hill... (Aug '12) 20 hr Oral Roberts 27

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages