Car break-ins at Comet games.
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
lefty larry

Utica, NY

#41 Dec 7, 2013
I bet it's the SHINES run amok because our fabulous dictator o'bamma lets them!
Moses

Ithaca, NY

#42 Dec 7, 2013
Kall the Klan-yes we can
UPD - Klantastic Kops

United States

#44 Dec 7, 2013
We needs to break in obama won'ts give us all dat money, eyes need mo rock an eye can't mop day floor. Mt mom only make 5 dollar a night on street.
jiggy

Malone, NY

#45 Dec 7, 2013
maybe ought to have a free game night, can't say its sold out most ticket box holders never show, tickets have been sold but there isn't that many in actual bodies in the aud
ShaQuan

Lowville, NY

#46 Dec 7, 2013
Yo! Everybody, fo tonites game, if you can show the box office peoples a recete from da mall less than a half hour of da game, you gets a free beer. So go shoppin and head right down to da game.
Leroy the Welfare King

Lowville, NY

#47 Dec 7, 2013
I gots my 6 baby mommas and my 16 benefits producers ready to guard yous cars. I be by the side door. Give me yous license plate number and $20 and I garintese yous car will be safe.
rip off parking again

United States

#48 Dec 30, 2013
Chuck wrote:
Great, no security in the area? Last I checked, there is a police station their. This is why I wont go. I heard dozens of cars are getting robbed every game. Even in the Aud lots. Come ye all to the Comet game and get your car broken into. Tis the holiday season.
File a report! Proof to show how many vehicles are broken into.
Really

Whitesboro, NY

#49 Dec 30, 2013
NY Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
The Aud parking lot only holds a couple hundred cars. Most people have to park on Lafayette or Whitesboro St. So you take your pick. Park next to the projects, or next to the strip clubs?
This is why the Radisson shuttle is so popular.
You think New Hartford parents taking their kids to the game want to see Lafayette St. at 10:00PM?
Have you been downtown after 10pm? There is nothing going on but the hockey games!!
At midnight you could roll a bowling ball down any street and most likely won't hit anything!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Would You Tell Jesus If You Had a 5 Minute... 18 min showtime 29
Kyle Bowen 19 min Buttsniffer 25
Pro Boxers in Utica 24 min GHR 5
Liberals hiding Muslim hate crimes against LGBT 55 min exposing liberal... 1
keeler claw machine 1 hr fat bald dumb 5
News Upstate job growth slow despite taxpayer subsidies (Mar '17) 1 hr Distroy Demokrate 594
Best bars to hang out in Clinton 1 hr Ralph 6
Hobika loses 1 hr hahaha 25
Craigslist Personals Replacement 1 hr Get a real life 62
New Greek restaurant on Genesee 13 hr Jack Pot 35
Old School Bar/Restaurant Culver Ave 15 hr Sss 16
Ispy photos of Utica Fur Ball 17 hr Larry Joseph 22

Utica Jobs

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages