Car break-ins at Comet games.

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Chuck

Utica, NY

#1 Dec 5, 2013
Great, no security in the area? Last I checked, there is a police station their. This is why I wont go. I heard dozens of cars are getting robbed every game. Even in the Aud lots. Come ye all to the Comet game and get your car broken into. Tis the holiday season.
ummm

Utica, NY

#2 Dec 5, 2013
Yea that's a lie.
Will

Utica, NY

#3 Dec 5, 2013
In the paper today, read it but they seem to leave out a lot . Try to downsize the break ins. UPD told me too that there have been dozens of robberies.
Hmmm

Utica, NY

#4 Dec 5, 2013
Will wrote:
In the paper today, read it but they seem to leave out a lot . Try to downsize the break ins. UPD told me too that there have been dozens of robberies.
So you and UPD have talked ?
Will

Utica, NY

#5 Dec 5, 2013
Yes sir, I have friends that work for UPD
hockey fan

Utica, NY

#6 Dec 5, 2013
Esche should get on the horn to UPD and have them do more patrolling around the parking areas ! This could hurt the Comet's and UC's hockey game attendance !
NY Voter

Charlotte, NC

#7 Dec 5, 2013
You have to know your surroundings. I know the police station is right across the street, but the area in West Utica around the Aud is filth.

My father's car was broken into years ago at a Utica Devil's game. You know what they got? A pair of Levi's jeans he left in his car. Drug addicts will steal anything, anytime to sell it for a fix.
common cents

Utica, NY

#8 Dec 5, 2013
hockey fan wrote:
Esche should get on the horn to UPD and have them do more patrolling around the parking areas ! This could hurt the Comet's and UC's hockey game attendance !
or they can hire some security to walk around the parking areas to deter car break-ins.
NY Voter

Charlotte, NC

#9 Dec 5, 2013
common cents wrote:
<quoted text>or they can hire some security to walk around the parking areas to deter car break-ins.
The Aud parking lot only holds a couple hundred cars. Most people have to park on Lafayette or Whitesboro St. So you take your pick. Park next to the projects, or next to the strip clubs?

This is why the Radisson shuttle is so popular.

You think New Hartford parents taking their kids to the game want to see Lafayette St. at 10:00PM?
blame

Utica, NY

#10 Dec 5, 2013
i blame briant
Swiper

Schenectady, NY

#11 Dec 5, 2013
I saw swiper the fox in the area, it must have been him. Good call blame
aud event goer

Utica, NY

#12 Dec 5, 2013
Hopefully Upd and aud officials come up with a solution soon.
Swiper

Schenectady, NY

#13 Dec 5, 2013
blame wrote:
i blame briant
The people from NHYH that attend the games are all set. Pretty sure swiper has been there long enough to clean them out of everything so they can go ahead and leave their cars unlocked.
aud event goer

Utica, NY

#14 Dec 5, 2013
If I catch Swiper breaking into my car , I will shoot Swiper. End of his story !
Swiper

Schenectady, NY

#15 Dec 5, 2013
Your too late. On to the next youth hockey organization.
doratheexplorer

Utica, NY

#16 Dec 5, 2013
if you see that nasty fox near your car, all you have to say swiper no swiping. repeat it three times and he goes away. no need for violence.
Crows

Utica, NY

#17 Dec 5, 2013
Instead of having cops inside with 4000 whites causing no trouble they should be outside watching the 10 blacks causing mayhem. F in crows are no different the a zoo animal
Swiper

Schenectady, NY

#18 Dec 5, 2013
Again, if your with new hartford youth hockey your car is safe. Leave it wide open, you will have no issues. Swiper has already cleaned you out to support his spring hockey program. He's looking for fresh meat.
criminal trapper

Utica, NY

#19 Dec 5, 2013
I'll be setting a bear trap in my car at the next hockey game at the aud . The sly little fox Swiper will meet his demise ! Rot in hell Swiper !
Daniel Coone

Utica, NY

#20 Dec 5, 2013
I'll be setting my traps for city coons ,I've been told the city has a significant infestation of these gnarly looking creatures. I'll be selling their skins on the black market behind the aud .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
adult world oriskany blvd (Oct '09) 16 min yeah 46
Why everyone's leaving Utica 21 min The reality is 28
HP principle a drunk now investigate your footb... 24 min The reality is 21
Frankfort pastor Catena lacks charity 24 min Guy Williford II 9
Beacon MILF 26 min Wantin Sum 1
SHOTS Bartenders 48 min Mike M 9
Women in top spots 55 min Stupid 1
Judge Bernie Clark back in the news again 2 hr Rob Clark 34
Creep priest in Farnkfoert 3 hr Tipsy 14
Utica Dating