Whitesboro, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Judged:

Great, no security in the area? Last I checked, there is a police station their. This is why I wont go. I heard dozens of cars are getting robbed every game. Even in the Aud lots. Come ye all to the Comet game and get your car broken into. Tis the holiday season.
ummm

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Judged:

Yea that's a lie.
Will

Whitesboro, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Judged:

In the paper today, read it but they seem to leave out a lot . Try to downsize the break ins. UPD told me too that there have been dozens of robberies.
Hmmm

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Judged:

Will wrote:
In the paper today, read it but they seem to leave out a lot . Try to downsize the break ins. UPD told me too that there have been dozens of robberies.
So you and UPD have talked ?
Will

Whitesboro, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Judged:

Yes sir, I have friends that work for UPD
hockey fan

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Judged:

Esche should get on the horn to UPD and have them do more patrolling around the parking areas ! This could hurt the Comet's and UC's hockey game attendance !
NY Voter

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Judged:

You have to know your surroundings. I know the police station is right across the street, but the area in West Utica around the Aud is filth.

My father's car was broken into years ago at a Utica Devil's game. You know what they got? A pair of Levi's jeans he left in his car. Drug addicts will steal anything, anytime to sell it for a fix.
common cents

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Judged:

hockey fan wrote:
Esche should get on the horn to UPD and have them do more patrolling around the parking areas ! This could hurt the Comet's and UC's hockey game attendance !
or they can hire some security to walk around the parking areas to deter car break-ins.
NY Voter

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Judged:

common cents wrote:
<quoted text>or they can hire some security to walk around the parking areas to deter car break-ins.
The Aud parking lot only holds a couple hundred cars. Most people have to park on Lafayette or Whitesboro St. So you take your pick. Park next to the projects, or next to the strip clubs?

This is why the Radisson shuttle is so popular.

You think New Hartford parents taking their kids to the game want to see Lafayette St. at 10:00PM?
blame

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

i blame briant
Swiper

Canandaigua, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Judged:

I saw swiper the fox in the area, it must have been him. Good call blame
aud event goer

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Judged:

Hopefully Upd and aud officials come up with a solution soon.
Swiper

Canandaigua, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

blame wrote:
i blame briant
The people from NHYH that attend the games are all set. Pretty sure swiper has been there long enough to clean them out of everything so they can go ahead and leave their cars unlocked.
aud event goer

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Judged:

If I catch Swiper breaking into my car , I will shoot Swiper. End of his story !
Swiper

Canandaigua, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Your too late. On to the next youth hockey organization.
doratheexplorer

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

if you see that nasty fox near your car, all you have to say swiper no swiping. repeat it three times and he goes away. no need for violence.
Crows

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Judged:

Instead of having cops inside with 4000 whites causing no trouble they should be outside watching the 10 blacks causing mayhem. F in crows are no different the a zoo animal
Swiper

Canandaigua, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Again, if your with new hartford youth hockey your car is safe. Leave it wide open, you will have no issues. Swiper has already cleaned you out to support his spring hockey program. He's looking for fresh meat.
criminal trapper

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Judged:

I'll be setting a bear trap in my car at the next hockey game at the aud . The sly little fox Swiper will meet his demise ! Rot in hell Swiper !
Daniel Coone

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Judged:

I'll be setting my traps for city coons ,I've been told the city has a significant infestation of these gnarly looking creatures. I'll be selling their skins on the black market behind the aud .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Utica Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••