Burrito Jonz Commerical looks like a Rescue Mission Commercial

Posted in the Utica Forum

piggy

Utica, NY

#1 Jan 2, 2013
i was watching Burrito Jonz in Utica, NY
commerical and it looks like they are going to give to the homeless in the end of comerical and its a couple at the end.. and the comercial says "HOW DOES IT FEEL TO WANT" why would they make the commercial look like a rescue mission commercial. why would they make a commerical like this without the ending being giveing to the poor and not saying "how does it feel to want"
Martin Scorsese

New Hartford, NY

#2 Jan 2, 2013
Are you retarded?
piggy wrote:
i was watching Burrito Jonz in Utica, NY
commerical and it looks like they are going to give to the homeless in the end of comerical and its a couple at the end.. and the comercial says "HOW DOES IT FEEL TO WANT" why would they make the commercial look like a rescue mission commercial. why would they make a commerical like this without the ending being giveing to the poor and not saying "how does it feel to want"
yeah

Utica, NY

#3 Jan 3, 2013
this is why local commercials are tacky and suck because people like you don't get it. If this was a national commercial you wouldn't think twice.
piggy

Utica, NY

#4 Jan 3, 2013
yeah wrote:
this is why local commercials are tacky and suck because people like you don't get it. If this was a national commercial you wouldn't think twice.
and the rescue mission commercial is also national whats your point they only chace the address
Think about it

Utica, NY

#5 Jan 4, 2013
I actually thought the Burrito Jonz commercial was one of the better looking local spots I've seen. The idea is pretty cool and it was shot very professionally. Usually local commercials are a joke.
LiveFromMomsBase ment

Syracuse, NY

#6 Jan 4, 2013
Are you serious? The video color is so dingy and just when they open up the styrofoam container I was expecting the color to improve... but it didn't. If you're going to run a commercial and have people see a white container opened, have a big green lettuce leaf underneath it to add some color. Maybe something dark green like spinach leaves and tomato or red bell pepper slices. The two burritos looked so bland and bleak. BLECHHHH!
film 101

New Hartford, NY

#7 Jan 5, 2013
I love this commercial. Screw franchises like MOES and OLIVE GARDEN.
Dis Satisfied

Utica, NY

#8 Jan 30, 2013
The commercial is so tacky because the owner is broke and trying to out due Moes. Moes is better anyways

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
best place to buy a used car from? 12 min diffperspect88 1
Working for Carbone 14 min Marie 12
Tazz Hanna 16 min student 13
Why gas prices are not dropping around here 24 min And 2
Cooper Kia (Mar '14) 29 min thirdnameivetried 34
Jobs coming in Utica with potential impact on L... 31 min Tolerance is a Vi... 38
Jeannette's disha vu shutdown 52 min Proof Please 3
bobby mancuso finally fired from UFD 1 hr LOL 9
Utica teachers to Kids: Drop Dead 1 hr well well well 35
Big drug bust new hartford 25,000 cash money 5 hr Rocco DaLuca 31
Bobby Zumpano - Dave's Big Brother BUSTED 5 hr a mom 14
Utica Dating
Find my Match

Utica Jobs

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica