Hes out of control

Ilion, NY

#1 Apr 8, 2014
What is the matter with this guy or better yet what is wrong with this station. Tell him to just give the weather and stop all the BS. He's got to have a record for the most continuous babbling and not giving us any weather information. It's getting almost unwatchable.
The Wizard

Ilion, NY

#2 Apr 8, 2014
Then change the channel. It's called free choice. If you don't like something, do something else.
f u pal

Utica, NY

#3 Apr 8, 2014
The Wizard wrote:
Then change the channel. It's called free choice. If you don't like something, do something else.
like masterbate
Agree

Ilion, NY

#4 Apr 9, 2014
Hes out of control wrote:
What is the matter with this guy or better yet what is wrong with this station. Tell him to just give the weather and stop all the BS. He's got to have a record for the most continuous babbling and not giving us any weather information. It's getting almost unwatchable.
So true...he really is a twit.
Ah Shucks

Utica, NY

#5 Apr 9, 2014
Leave Bill alone, he's a weather nerd.

Now if you were talking about that dunce Powles then I'd be agreeing with you 100%.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dog kennels (Oct '14) 1 min Raylin Sutter 14
Jill Reale of WKTV (Jan '09) 1 min klb 251
Teachers have Cadilac Pensions? (Jan '13) 1 min Betty 346
I found My wife's Name on Ashley Madison's Webs... 1 min ready for some 3
Street racing Utica early '90's (Mar '10) 41 min Knows all 89
Lambert. What a joke 1 hr Friend 3
Ashley Madison Oneida county list 1 hr ready for some 2
Ironic Nano news announced before elections 1 hr EzLife 39
More from around the web

Personal Finance