Blondie

Utica, NY

#1 May 12, 2014
And summer hasn't even begun
82 and sunny

Rome, NY

#2 May 12, 2014
Blondie wrote:
And summer hasn't even begun
I don't want my kids to be just like you!
Blondie

Utica, NY

#3 May 13, 2014
82 and sunny wrote:
<quoted text>I don't want my kids to be just like you!
Wtf is that supposed to mean
russ bianco

Durhamville, NY

#4 May 13, 2014
Shootings in Utica only count if someone is killed, usually some lowlife involved in a drug deal gone bad. If somebody is wounded they will only dummy up and won't say a word. The injured party also will have a jail record and have no job... just scamming the system. So if any shootings occur this summer its best to have some dead bodies. This makes it easier for the cops to put the toe tag on them and put their police records in the O-D. That way the county can save a few bucks in welfare and food stamps and the UPD won't have to chase this scumbag down the street after holding up a store or a bank. So lets hope for a busy summer, people.
Hoodrat Home OCJ

New Hartford, NY

#5 May 13, 2014
russ bianco wrote:
Shootings in Utica only count if someone is killed, usually some lowlife involved in a drug deal gone bad. If somebody is wounded they will only dummy up and won't say a word. The injured party also will have a jail record and have no job... just scamming the system. So if any shootings occur this summer its best to have some dead bodies. This makes it easier for the cops to put the toe tag on them and put their police records in the O-D. That way the county can save a few bucks in welfare and food stamps and the UPD won't have to chase this scumbag down the street after holding up a store or a bank. So lets hope for a busy summer, people.
Another hood rat home in OCJ where he belongs. When the cops were chasing him, too bad he didn't wrap the car around a concrete wall. They could have picked him up with a shovel.

Since: Aug 12

Camden, NY

#7 May 13, 2014
Utica is GARBAGE......end of discussion.

Since: May 14

Ilion

#8 May 13, 2014
Nothing but the truth wrote:
All of us working people are supporting a bunch of losers that are only a burden to society. It's getting out of hand very quickly. These losers only know one thing, how to break the law as much as possible. Girls these days are stupid too, just take a drive through any lower income neighborhood, you see young girls pushing baby strollers with no fathers in sight, who's supporting them?? I'm telling you in about 25 to 50 years there will be more and more irresponsible people in society draining every ounce of public assistance available.
Remember this when our wonderful candidates run for office. If this isn't the main reason for term limits it has to be one of the most important. Idiot face Joe Biden tells us he wants the illegal aliens to become naturalized citizens because they are already Americans. WHAT? My grandparents and my mother had a time limit to become naturalized citizens or their a**es were going back to where they came from. They didn't sneak across any border. They got no handout. They weren't on welfare. They worked their butts off for peanuts but they built great self supporting families. Wtf is wrong with us to let this happen?! I've been to the county and have seen the lines of low lifes. I've seen the same low lifes with 50" TVs and dish network and seen them PLAN to scam the county. THAT is what we are allowing to happen. It will continue and get worse unless people who support themselves unify to vote these idiots who are currently "in charge". In the name of compassion I'm supposed to give 25% of what I earned over the last 20 years for this. I'm lucky I can afford it but will my grandson? It will be up to 50% by his time.
Sorry, getting carried away. Maybe I should show ' more compassion'.

Since: May 14

Ilion

#9 May 13, 2014
Gaggy wrote:
<quoted text>Remember this when our wonderful candidates run for office. If this isn't the main reason for term limits it has to be one of the most important. Idiot face Joe Biden tells us he wants the illegal aliens to become naturalized citizens because they are already Americans. WHAT? My grandparents and my mother had a time limit to become naturalized citizens or their a**es were going back to where they came from. They didn't sneak across any border. They got no handout. They weren't on welfare. They worked their butts off for peanuts but they built great self supporting families. Wtf is wrong with us to let this happen?! I've been to the county and have seen the lines of low lifes. I've seen the same low lifes with 50" TVs and dish network and seen them PLAN to scam the county. THAT is what we are allowing to happen. It will continue and get worse unless people who support themselves unify to vote these idiots who are currently "in charge". In the name of compassion I'm supposed to give 25% of what I earned over the last 20 years for this. I'm lucky I can afford it but will my grandson? It will be up to 50% by his time.
Sorry, getting carried away. Maybe I should show ' more compassion'.
I meant vote them out

Since: May 14

Ilion

#10 May 13, 2014
I'm sorry again, they are not illegal aliens. The new term is 'undocumented immigrants'
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5044613
You gotta be kidding me!
blacks are disgusting

New Hartford, NY

#11 May 13, 2014
Gaggy wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember this when our wonderful candidates run for office. If this isn't the main reason for term limits it has to be one of the most important. Idiot face Joe Biden tells us he wants the illegal aliens to become naturalized citizens because they are already Americans. WHAT? My grandparents and my mother had a time limit to become naturalized citizens or their a**es were going back to where they came from. They didn't sneak across any border. They got no handout. They weren't on welfare. They worked their butts off for peanuts but they built great self supporting families. Wtf is wrong with us to let this happen?! I've been to the county and have seen the lines of low lifes. I've seen the same low lifes with 50" TVs and dish network and seen them PLAN to scam the county. THAT is what we are allowing to happen. It will continue and get worse unless people who support themselves unify to vote these idiots who are currently "in charge". In the name of compassion I'm supposed to give 25% of what I earned over the last 20 years for this. I'm lucky I can afford it but will my grandson? It will be up to 50% by his time.
Sorry, getting carried away. Maybe I should show ' more compassion'.
There are more and more working people that feel the same way as you do.

I can remember using Food Stamps was embarassing. Now, they are electronically loaded on a EBT card and no one knows if you are using a credit card or Food Stamps card at the register when you check out your lobster tails and steaks that the working man can't afford!!!!!!

Your rent is paid by Section 8 - your utility bill is paid by Heap - you can be given an air conditioner so you don't have to sweat in the heat while you sleep until Noon and lay around for the rest of the day. Why work when everything to survive is given to you on a silver plate at the expense of the working poor!!!!!!

My Best Friend and I were both Single Parents raising 9 children between us. She worked 2 jobs and I put myself thru college (no grants) and worked in a factory at night to support all of us WITHOUT food stamps, Medicaid, and child support. Tough? You better believe it.

Today, we both have the satisifaction of knowing we did it ourselves without any help from anyone and our children are all doing the same and honor us for what we taught them. Guess what - no one ever went to bed hungry either!

Can you see anyone doing the same today? Very, very few!

If we don't vote out all these bleeding heart politicians, the next generation will all let the government support them and this Country will follow the decline of the Roman Empire - there will only be the rich and the poor as no middle class will even exist.
Blondie

Utica, NY

#12 May 13, 2014
blacks are disgusting wrote:
<quoted text>There are more and more working people that feel the same way as you do.

I can remember using Food Stamps was embarassing. Now, they are electronically loaded on a EBT card and no one knows if you are using a credit card or Food Stamps card at the register when you check out your lobster tails and steaks that the working man can't afford!!!!!!

Your rent is paid by Section 8 - your utility bill is paid by Heap - you can be given an air conditioner so you don't have to sweat in the heat while you sleep until Noon and lay around for the rest of the day. Why work when everything to survive is given to you on a silver plate at the expense of the working poor!!!!!!

My Best Friend and I were both Single Parents raising 9 children between us. She worked 2 jobs and I put myself thru college (no grants) and worked in a factory at night to support all of us WITHOUT food stamps, Medicaid, and child support. Tough? You better believe it.

Today, we both have the satisifaction of knowing we did it ourselves without any help from anyone and our children are all doing the same and honor us for what we taught them. Guess what - no one ever went to bed hungry either!

Can you see anyone doing the same today? Very, very few!

If we don't vote out all these bleeding heart politicians, the next generation will all let the government support them and this Country will follow the decline of the Roman Empire - there will only be the rich and the poor as no middle class will even exist.
Amen!!!!
More Truth

United States

#13 May 13, 2014
Nothing but the truth wrote:
All of us working people are supporting a bunch of losers that are only a burden to society. It's getting out of hand very quickly. These losers only know one thing, how to break the law as much as possible. Girls these days are stupid too, just take a drive through any lower income neighborhood, you see young girls pushing baby strollers with no fathers in sight, who's supporting them?? I'm telling you in about 25 to 50 years there will be more and more irresponsible people in society draining every ounce of public assistance available.
Thats only the f our taxes that go tow welfare! Dont forget the 65%- 67% that goes to the fake public safety rolls of workfare! They both feed off eachother thats why the northeast is a prison economy cesspool. The only people left are the takers.
The ghost

United States

#14 May 13, 2014
Blondie wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen!!!!
So you admit you're a racist that depends on this mentality for a job too? Ha ha ha! You should all get your heads and lives out of the cesspool. Keep going!
russ bianco

Durhamville, NY

#15 May 14, 2014
Nothing but the truth wrote:
All of us working people are supporting a bunch of losers that are only a burden to society. It's getting out of hand very quickly. These losers only know one thing, how to break the law as much as possible. Girls these days are stupid too, just take a drive through any lower income neighborhood, you see young girls pushing baby strollers with no fathers in sight, who's supporting them?? I'm telling you in about 25 to 50 years there will be more and more irresponsible people in society draining every ounce of public assistance available.
And most of these girls will be grandmothers by the time they're 30. They just impress upon their offspring that society will give you all the basics...food, shelter, and cable TV. These girls are functionally illiterate, stupid, lazy and completely lacking of any work ethic or principles. All they know how to do is drink, do drugs and phuck to make more kids brought up in a welfare culture.

Since: May 14

Ilion

#16 May 14, 2014
russ bianco wrote:
<quoted text>And most of these girls will be grandmothers by the time they're 30. They just impress upon their offspring that society will give you all the basics...food, shelter, and cable TV. These girls are functionally illiterate, stupid, lazy and completely lacking of any work ethic or principles. All they know how to do is drink, do drugs and phuck to make more kids brought up in a welfare culture.
You forgot sucking goo in Proctor Park
They are good at that too
Jim

Lake Worth, FL

#17 May 14, 2014
russ bianco wrote:
<quoted text>
And most of these girls will be grandmothers by the time they're 30. They just impress upon their offspring that society will give you all the basics...food, shelter, and cable TV. These girls are functionally illiterate, stupid, lazy and completely lacking of any work ethic or principles. All they know how to do is drink, do drugs and phuck to make more kids brought up in a welfare culture.
On any Utica shooting look to: Spratts, Patterson, Walkers Garretts and any NYC Parolee living in the city with a white-Sow

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
area stuck in low speed internet 7 min Info here 19
Utica Comets Website Gone 22 min Utica Welfare Comets 16
News Clinton mother remembers missing daughter on he... 5 hr My Info 1
Obnoxiously Loud Commercial 6 hr Bec521 5
Hillary Clinton is an old washed up bag (Dec '12) 7 hr Zelenograd 35
hank brown radio show (Oct '09) 8 hr For Hank 14
WKTV "Breaking News" 8 hr Just Say No 6
state testing 11 hr cmon 20
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) Apr 15 duh 623
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]