Impeach time?
Hows yer pork

Little Falls, NY

#1 Nov 19, 2013
Obamacare is a massive fraud and hurting this country. It's time to start calling for impeachment.
Big Willie

Utica, NY

#2 Nov 19, 2013
Hows yer pork wrote:
Obamacare is a massive fraud and hurting this country. It's time to start calling for impeachment.
You dumb red necks finally got something to gloat about. You morons have tried every fake crisis, from Bengahzi, to born in Kenya. But, don't break out the champaign just yet Jethro. Obama will get these glitches straightened out straightened out, and shove it up your racist asses , just like he always does. BTW, my pork is big and black. thanks for asking.
Hows yer pork

Little Falls, NY

#4 Nov 19, 2013
Big Willie wrote:
<quoted text> You dumb red necks finally got something to gloat about. You morons have tried every fake crisis, from Bengahzi, to born in Kenya. But, don't break out the champaign just yet Jethro. Obama will get these glitches straightened out straightened out, and shove it up your racist asses , just like he always does. BTW, my pork is big and black. thanks for asking.
I said nothing racist but you have attacked me by calling me a redneck. I'm just stating facts that we should address. Grow up you don't have to be a stooge.
Hows yer pork

Little Falls, NY

#5 Nov 19, 2013
jabo wrote:
Return the stolen PC REGGIN and go back to africa.
We get it you hate blacks it's probably because their smarter and more motivated then you. Keep your chin up with a little effort you could still achieve something with your life
Hows yer pork

Little Falls, NY

#7 Nov 19, 2013
jabo wrote:
<quoted text>
The lowest stupidest race on the planet, smart, you must be a REGGIN.
Return that stolen PC that you an the REGGIN know nothing about loser.
Free health care, food, rent, heat, now all they need is bags fo dats hair.
Yo gets dat cuz yo fininin cuzzzzzzzzzzzzzz hommies.
I know your daddy was a bigot and he probably molested you as a child but that don't make you gay buddy. Your better than this
Big Willie

Utica, NY

#12 Nov 20, 2013
john wrote:
Here is a fine upstanding black.
An Orlando mother was arrested Friday after police said she walked away from a traffic crash, tossed her toddler toward an officer and punched another cop.
The vehicle was driven by Tamika W, 28.
I guess if you can't stave them with obama feeding them, you just toss them.
What's a Tanika, is that like a shakestinaka.
Jeffery Daumer, son of Sam, Ted Bundy, Hitler, If you can take one black person and draw conclusions, so can I.
dummypants

United States

#13 Nov 20, 2013
I don't believe a glitch in a website is grounds to begin impeachment hearings.
Besides, do you really want Joe Biden to be the President for the next three years?
wrong

Herkimer, NY

#14 Nov 20, 2013
U had two chances to defeat him at the polls and couldn't do it. U couldn't get rid of Clinton when you impeached him; whst will you try next?
How about finding a candidate that people can vote for, you idiots.
put it on speed dial

Syracuse, NY

#16 Nov 20, 2013
...and republipukes and tea baggers say "it's not about race". LOL
Big Willie

Utica, NY

#17 Nov 20, 2013
put it on speed dial wrote:
...and republipukes and tea baggers say "it's not about race". LOL
Most racists are too stupid to understand the term "racist" I have never seen a happy racist. They are full of hate.
cormac

Greig, NY

#20 Nov 20, 2013
No Obama shouldn't be impeached.

To paraphrase Ed Koch when he lost to Dinkins, "The people have spoken (twice) and now they must be punished for it."

Or if you would prefer as H.L. Mencken said, "The people have shown what they want and now they shall get it, good and hard.
Just Saying

Carthage, NY

#21 Nov 20, 2013
Here is today's lesson, kiddies.

"The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors." Source: U.S. Constitution, Article 2, Section 4.

"High Crimes & Misdemeanors" is a subjective term generally thought to consist of "misconduct, violations of oath of office, serious incompetence"
http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com...

The President of the United States is authorized to either approve or reject legislation presented for his signature. Such authority comes from Article 1, Section 7 of the U.S. Constitution. Now, do you understand that, kiddies? The President either signs or doesn't sign. He doesn't write the laws.

Congress is made up of two bodies: the Senate and the House of Representatives. They are given the authority to pass legislation through Sections 7 & 8 of Article 1 of the U.S. Constitution.

Now, kiddies, these are the people who write the laws.

So, if both houses of Congress agree on a proposed law, such as the Health Care Act, and the President signs it into law, that is the EXACT legal manner in which the Constitution mandates laws be made.

Legally using authority given by the U.S. Constitution, i.e., signing legislation presented by the Congress, is not misconduct, is not a violation of his oath of office, and does not amount to incompetence.

Do you understand that kiddies? Just because you are racist and can't stand the thought of a black president, or just because you're a republican and can't stand the idea of helping the poor, or just because you're a conservative and hate the idea of public money being spent on citizens, or just because you're a Tea Party member and are completely retarded, you can't impeach him because he signed the Health Care Act into law.

Class dismissed
Big Willie

Utica, NY

#22 Nov 20, 2013
Just Saying wrote:
Here is today's lesson, kiddies.
"The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors." Source: U.S. Constitution, Article 2, Section 4.
"High Crimes & Misdemeanors" is a subjective term generally thought to consist of "misconduct, violations of oath of office, serious incompetence"
http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com...
The President of the United States is authorized to either approve or reject legislation presented for his signature. Such authority comes from Article 1, Section 7 of the U.S. Constitution. Now, do you understand that, kiddies? The President either signs or doesn't sign. He doesn't write the laws.
Congress is made up of two bodies: the Senate and the House of Representatives. They are given the authority to pass legislation through Sections 7 & 8 of Article 1 of the U.S. Constitution.
Now, kiddies, these are the people who write the laws.
So, if both houses of Congress agree on a proposed law, such as the Health Care Act, and the President signs it into law, that is the EXACT legal manner in which the Constitution mandates laws be made.
Legally using authority given by the U.S. Constitution, i.e., signing legislation presented by the Congress, is not misconduct, is not a violation of his oath of office, and does not amount to incompetence.
Do you understand that kiddies? Just because you are racist and can't stand the thought of a black president, or just because you're a republican and can't stand the idea of helping the poor, or just because you're a conservative and hate the idea of public money being spent on citizens, or just because you're a Tea Party member and are completely retarded, you can't impeach him because he signed the Health Care Act into law.
Class dismissed
Good job! But, that's more information than these morons have have absorbed in their whole lives. They only react to shiny objects, and such.
Time is now

United States

#23 Nov 20, 2013
Big Willie wrote:
<quoted text>Good job! But, that's more information than these morons have have absorbed in their whole lives. They only react to shiny objects, and such.
These morons see this imbecile as a free ride yet this maggot will drone them when he is ready! He is not an American, he is one evile hateful SOB and today he gave that dirty biotch Oprah Winfrey an award for Freedom the doooche who believes all old white people must die because they are racists! The same dooche who exploited white women to help her gain notoriety and financial freedom! Does anybody remember when Opie had Francis Wood on her show? Just think, Opie was thinking good another white honkey gone more to go, oops,, you poor thing...I hopes shesha makin chitlins out of the corpse.

This country will never be repaired.

As for the schools, the government is taking over the minds of your kids, indoctrinating them into slaves. How many remember when Cuba was first taken over, people were charmed, believed in change and boy did they get change, they got poverty beyond their wildest imaginations! Their leader, Viva Fidel, Viva Fidel.

Soon, we'll see lifestyles like Cuba and if Obama makes off with his plotted assassination and his male lover whom you all believe is Michelle but in fact his name is Michael, she is a he, you will see chaos beyond your wildest imaginations, Martial Law and racial riots leading to massive bloodshed thanks to Oprah Winfrey kicking up hatred for all and Obama creating havoc.

His assassination will be a hoax for his job has been completed for the New World Order while all are suffering with guns taken away so there is no way to protect oneself, Mr. & Mr. Obama are basking in the sun in what they call home, Saudi Arabia!

They must take him out, take all those in Congress & Senate out for Treason and take out Oprah Winfrey and seize all her assets she is conspiring thus must be arrested for anarchy!
Big Willie

Utica, NY

#24 Nov 20, 2013
Time is now wrote:
<quoted text>
These morons see this imbecile as a free ride yet this maggot will drone them when he is ready! He is not an American, he is one evile hateful SOB and today he gave that dirty biotch Oprah Winfrey an award for Freedom the doooche who believes all old white people must die because they are racists! The same dooche who exploited white women to help her gain notoriety and financial freedom! Does anybody remember when Opie had Francis Wood on her show? Just think, Opie was thinking good another white honkey gone more to go, oops,, you poor thing...I hopes shesha makin chitlins out of the corpse.
This country will never be repaired.
As for the schools, the government is taking over the minds of your kids, indoctrinating them into slaves. How many remember when Cuba was first taken over, people were charmed, believed in change and boy did they get change, they got poverty beyond their wildest imaginations! Their leader, Viva Fidel, Viva Fidel.
Soon, we'll see lifestyles like Cuba and if Obama makes off with his plotted assassination and his male lover whom you all believe is Michelle but in fact his name is Michael, she is a he, you will see chaos beyond your wildest imaginations, Martial Law and racial riots leading to massive bloodshed thanks to Oprah Winfrey kicking up hatred for all and Obama creating havoc.
His assassination will be a hoax for his job has been completed for the New World Order while all are suffering with guns taken away so there is no way to protect oneself, Mr. & Mr. Obama are basking in the sun in what they call home, Saudi Arabia!
They must take him out, take all those in Congress & Senate out for Treason and take out Oprah Winfrey and seize all her assets she is conspiring thus must be arrested for anarchy!
YIKES! Someone's off their meds!
Obonzo Bumper Stickers

Herkimer, NY

#25 Nov 20, 2013
Next time driving down the road and you see some hope and change sticker.....look at the idiot driving the car. I rest my case.
Zero

Syracuse, NY

#26 Nov 20, 2013
December 7, 1941 to May 8, 1945 is: 3 years, 5 months, 1 day:
The US converted the industrial base from peacetime to wartime production, mobilized and trained millions, built a global logistics system, built tens of thousands of tanks, artillery pieces, planes, jeeps, ships – carriers, cruisers, destroyers, transports, PT Boats, landing craft,- hundreds of thousands of tons of munitions, etc. etc. etc. cleared the Atlantic, turned the tide in North Africa, Invaded Italy and D-Day, Fought across Europe, the Battle of the Bulge, the Race to Berlin, and Germany surrenders - all while also fighting the Japanese in the Pacific and the CBI theaters. All without the internet, computers, faxes, copiers, cell phones, etc. etc. etc.
March 21st 2010 to October 1 2013 is: 3 years, 6 months, 10 days.
Not enough time for this administration to build a working website
Hows yer pork

Little Falls, NY

#27 Nov 21, 2013
The evidence is mounting. Don't worry big Willie Obama has an ace in his pocket. The race card will trump all his lies. We have had four strong presidents in a row I guess it was time for a dud.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
House of Good Shepherd 9 min Imposter 20
Francis Rotundo 17 min Charmer 9
I love GAY NAKED MEN now...especially Jimmy (May '13) 26 min olddiebutgoodie 3
Are mid eastern men (Jan '15) 32 min olddiebutgoodie 2
Name A Hillary Clinton Accomplishment 48 min A Taxpayer 64
Breaking CNY Story 53 min so true 4
Carbone Sold 1 hr JOHN 17
Wibx Keeler, the dead beat 1 hr sAVE IT 38
Ranking Utica Prostitutes 2 hr Shhh 263
Frank Duross, all his teams, have failed. (Jun '13) 3 hr Sgt Shultz 37