The definition of irony

The definition of irony

Posted in the Utica Forum

Mick

Springfield, NJ

#1 Aug 21, 2013
Those who mercilessly label the entirety of utica and new hartford, and the rest of cny for that matter, as "trash," especially those cretins never having been inside, are no more racist, bigoted, and not to mention stupid than the scummy natives of utica who are REALLY giving the city a bad name. Don't get me wrong, there ARE good people here, only a few, but i'm talking about the REAL angry, stressed, self-centered, spoiled inbreds who aimlessly slander popular places in hopes that their garbage words will be listened to simply because their lives have hit so low that they have nothing better to do. That, is irony.
Phryg

Springfield, NJ

#2 Aug 21, 2013
Umm.. I think a glitch made you double post. That's ok. Talk about emphasis.
Mr Big Ten inch

Utica, NY

#3 Aug 21, 2013
Mick wrote:
Those who mercilessly label the entirety of utica and new hartford, and the rest of cny for that matter, as "trash," especially those cretins never having been inside, are no more racist, bigoted, and not to mention stupid than the scummy natives of utica who are REALLY giving the city a bad name. Don't get me wrong, there ARE good people here, only a few, but i'm talking about the REAL angry, stressed, self-centered, spoiled inbreds who aimlessly slander popular places in hopes that their garbage words will be listened to simply because their lives have hit so low that they have nothing better to do. That, is irony.
I got your irony right here! Oh!
Iliot

United States

#4 Aug 21, 2013
Phryg wrote:
Umm.. I think a glitch made you double post. That's ok. Talk about emphasis.
No only YOU see your double post. Sockpuppet fail!

Look Utica is done and now so is Iliot now that Cuomo drove them out.
If the truth hurts shit the fk up nobody wants to hear you lieral welfare queens cry you asked for the substandard level of living save us the noise.
Mick

Springfield, NJ

#5 Aug 21, 2013
Iliot wrote:
<quoted text>No only YOU see your double post. Sockpuppet fail!
If the truth hurts shit the fk up nobody wants to hear you lieral welfare queens cry you asked for the substandard level of living save us the noise.
I never said the truth would hurt. I said it was irony. But does it hurt knowing that you fit my description of imbecile word for word, and you're so butthurt over it that you can't even spell correctly anymore?
Utica HAH

Albany, NY

#6 Aug 21, 2013
Iliot wrote:
<quoted text>No only YOU see your double post. Sockpuppet fail!
Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is funding the Aud renovations? 10 min Welfare wendy 541
Trump Blinded By Eclipse 13 min Reverse 6
venice pizza 18 min Matt A 13
Hospital parking garage going to generate milli... 29 min Sickle and hammer 2
Slice Pizzeria 48 min lynn 2
NYS Police working hard to ruin Saranac Thursday 2 hr Thedude 17
Ian J. Bullen speeding wreckless lunatic 2 hr I told yah 54
Not All Nazis Are Bad 3 hr BIZZARR-O-RAMA 92
Let's tear down Martin Luther King's statue 4 hr DJ L 124
No Downtown hospital 13 hr Trump WINNING 147