Polish Meat Market
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Stooge a Lina

Sherburne, NY

#1 Nov 22, 2013
How bad was the fire? Is it still open?? I pray everything is ok. I love that store!!!
Little Bird

United States

#2 Nov 22, 2013
Oh. I thought you where talking about polish hoes in CNY.
You know

Utica, NY

#3 Nov 22, 2013
That reminds me I gotta polish my shoes today.
JOE

Clark Mills, NY

#4 Nov 22, 2013
I love polish sausage,black,german,asian ect,ect as long as there in there in 20-30 year old range
Utica OD says

Potsdam, NY

#5 Nov 22, 2013
Utica OD says the fire isn't bad and only concerned the top floors in the building. Store will be back open soon.
Ohio

Clockville, NY

#6 Nov 22, 2013
Looks like Roscoe's roofing better have contractors liability because they started it while torching a rubber roof during installation. They caught the roof on fire. I feel bad for the Pulaski owners because they are going into their busy holiday season. I hope they have business interruption insurance.
Prudential

Utica, NY

#7 Nov 22, 2013
Ohio wrote:
Looks like Roscoe's roofing better have contractors liability because they started it while torching a rubber roof during installation. They caught the roof on fire. I feel bad for the Pulaski owners because they are going into their busy holiday season. I hope they have business interruption insurance.
never heard of it.
Boro

Springfield, NJ

#8 Nov 22, 2013
Best pierogis around
Polock

Sherburne, NY

#10 Nov 22, 2013
If you've never been there, GO!!!! They have the best meats on the planet!!! Customer service is the best! The smell of the store (so nice) will put you in a Polish trance!! I give it an 11 on a score from 1 to 10! Been going there for many years. Hope their not closed to long. Gotta get me some Kieshka!
hob

Lee Center, NY

#11 Nov 22, 2013
now they sell hot sausage
KOOL

Sherburne, NY

#12 Nov 22, 2013
It's been said it WILL BE OPEN Tomorrow! YAY!!!!
Poland says

Ardsley, NY

#13 Nov 22, 2013
Love the store & everything about it! Hope all is well & reopened ASAP.
Magda

Ashburn, VA

#14 Nov 23, 2013
Boro wrote:
Best pierogis around
Yes,they are good. The ones sold @ Polish Community Club are even better!!
Smokey basa

New Paltz, NY

#15 Nov 23, 2013
If they open with water damage that migrated down from above I would hope they throw the food away and start with fresh. I drove by last night and you could clearly see the smoke on the store windows. That food is contaminated . I usually go once a month but will not go now for a while because of this .
kluski

Utica, NY

#16 Nov 23, 2013
Smokey basa wrote:
If they open with water damage that migrated down from above I would hope they throw the food away and start with fresh. I drove by last night and you could clearly see the smoke on the store windows. That food is contaminated . I usually go once a month but will not go now for a while because of this .
I bet you the the Hapanowicz Brothers are licking their chops now that they have no competition .
Stan the Man

Gouverneur, NY

#17 Nov 23, 2013
The meat at Wal-Mart is much better and cheaper.
observer

Lowville, NY

#18 Nov 23, 2013
Where are the ufd bashers??? They kept a building and neighboring properties from burning down and a local business will shortly be open again
Stash the Kielbasa Rocker

New Hartford, NY

#19 Apr 13, 2016
Friday this Friday Only. Free kielbasa from the neighborhood man
Utican

Utica, NY

#20 Apr 13, 2016
They have the best meat in town !
Ohyeah

Utica, NY

#21 Apr 14, 2016
Utican wrote:
They have the best meat in town !
And the highest prices

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
help GET NEW TIRE SWINGS AN JUNGLE GYM FOR CORN... 12 min Hardly 10
millions 49 min EDDO315 1
Russ Pelli (Dec '12) 54 min who 44
New WKTV anchor recruit 1 hr Rosebud 12
Name All The 10nm Fabs in AFRICA and Address 1 hr brittle 42
waaaaa NEVER HAVE SOFT HAIR 1 hr brittle 28
List of CNY APES..... 1 hr there it is 3
Lmao reading Utica Topix 1 hr The City of Riggies 23
Protest in front of the State Building now 7 hr Moon 64
ATL Windwarrior Gomez 10 hr Asia 25