Should The Oriskany Redskins Change T...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
herb

Rome, NY

#22 Oct 17, 2013
how about halbritter minding his own business about the oriskany redskins name.Leave us alone. Start paying your taxes to the state and county. Why are they letting him get away with it.
chico

Utica, NY

#23 Oct 17, 2013
Concerned tax payer wrote:
Maybe someone from the district should ask mr. Halbritter what he thinks about a local school district using the name of the redskins. Mr. Halbritter may be interested in helping to change the name to the pioneers
, continentals or even the patriots. Please keep in mind it will cost a great deal of money to change the name and all that use the name of redskins that appears on uniforms letterhead sports items the school use ect. For the correct amount of money the school should consider a name change. If no money is on the table then the name which was first intended to recognize the efforts of our revolutionary allies should remain since not one person was ever offended when it originally was bestowed to the oriskany school district
Halbritter did do this for the Cooperstown school district...gave them all new uniforms for changing their name. But the bigger issue here is a phony chief like Halbritter who has an opinion that, because of all his millions, should become law. At least 2 or 3 nat'l. surveys have shown a majority of people, including indians, don't care one way or the other. Halbritter needs to consider physician-assisted suicide and pay some property tax instead of buying politicians.
herbster

Rome, NY

#24 Oct 17, 2013
how bout orisk one arm bandits
mr oriskany

Boston, MA

#25 Oct 17, 2013
How about oriskany dirt bags
used to be a awesome town

Saranac Lake, NY

#26 Oct 18, 2013
oriskany use dto be a very nice town to grow up in and hang out in, my cousins used to live there and all graduated in the late 80s, we used to have fun in that town but now its all loser,scumbag,drug using welfare people that are local yocals, that town is ruined and the football team isn't worth a $hit anyway they need to give the kids milk again

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
General herkimer owned slaves 1 hr I told yah 7
Not All Nazis Are Bad 2 hr Robert 72
Who else has the luxury to share thier girlfrie... 2 hr S POWERS 1
Trump makes stupid mean people feel normal 3 hr Gag me 4
president roosevelt interned many inocent japa... 3 hr Bring Back the USA 9
News Shakespeare Comes To the Utica Zoo 3 hr EMMETT TILL 7
I ask again What Color Is Jill Reille's Carpet 4 hr Been there Done that 2
Who is funding the Aud renovations? 4 hr Oh Oh 532
No Downtown hospital 5 hr SOI 135
Let's tear down Martin Luther King's statue 8 hr Damtruck 118