ABC News

Englewood, CO

#1 Dec 30, 2009
1. Senator Christopher Dodd (D-CT)
2. Senator John Ensign (R-NV)
3. Rep. Barney Frank (D-MA)
4. Secretary of Treasury Timothy Geithner
5. Attorney General Eric Holder
6. Rep. Jesse Jackson, Jr.(D-IL)/ Senator Roland Burris (D-IL)
7. President Barack Obama
8. Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA)
9. Rep. John Murtha (D-PA)
10.Rep. Charles Rangel (D-NY)

Details...

http://www.judicialwatch.org/news/2009/dec/ju...
Ummm

Syracuse, NY

#2 Dec 30, 2009
ABC News wrote:
1. Senator Christopher Dodd (D-CT)
2. Senator John Ensign (R-NV)
3. Rep. Barney Frank (D-MA)
4. Secretary of Treasury Timothy Geithner
5. Attorney General Eric Holder
6. Rep. Jesse Jackson, Jr.(D-IL)/ Senator Roland Burris (D-IL)
7. President Barack Obama
8. Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA)
9. Rep. John Murtha (D-PA)
10.Rep. Charles Rangel (D-NY)
Details...
http://www.judicialwatch.org/news/2009/dec/ju...
From Wikipedia:
In 2002, Judicial Watch received $1.1 million from The Carthage Foundation[26] and a further $400,000 from the Sarah Scaife Foundation. Both foundations are managed by Richard Mellon Scaife.[26] The year before the Scaife Foundation gave $1.35 million and Carthage $500,000.[26]

In all, between 1997 and 2002 Judicial Watch received $7,069,500 (unadjusted for inflation) in 19 grants from a handful of foundations. The bulk of this funding came from just three foundations the Sarah Scaife Foundation, The Carthage Foundation and the John M. Olin Foundation, Inc.[26] According to MediaTransparency, "Judicial Watch is essentially a tool of Richard Mellon Scaife, who provides almost all its funding."

From their site:

Judicial Watch, Inc. is a conservative, non-partisan American educational foundation that promotes transparency, accountability and integrity in government, politics and the law.

What exactly is a "conservative, non-partisan"?
ABC News

Englewood, CO

#3 Dec 30, 2009
First of all, Wikipedia is not exactly unbiased or accurate. It's a very poor source to reference to because virtually anyone has access to it.

Secondly, the JW list is their opinion. I'm sure there are other politicians who are just as corrupt. However, I do agree with these ten choices. Even if you took JW out of the equation there is significant third party evidence of the level of corruption that these scumbag politicians are involved in.

As far as I'm concerned they can take all ten of these usurping domestic terrorists and shoot them, continuing until they get through the whole bunch of them in our nations capital. We would all be better off.
Ummm wrote:
<quoted text>From Wikipedia:
In 2002, Judicial Watch received $1.1 million from The Carthage Foundation[26] and a further $400,000 from the Sarah Scaife Foundation. Both foundations are managed by Richard Mellon Scaife.[26] The year before the Scaife Foundation gave $1.35 million and Carthage $500,000.[26]
In all, between 1997 and 2002 Judicial Watch received $7,069,500 (unadjusted for inflation) in 19 grants from a handful of foundations. The bulk of this funding came from just three foundations the Sarah Scaife Foundation, The Carthage Foundation and the John M. Olin Foundation, Inc.[26] According to MediaTransparency, "Judicial Watch is essentially a tool of Richard Mellon Scaife, who provides almost all its funding."
From their site:
Judicial Watch, Inc. is a conservative, non-partisan American educational foundation that promotes transparency, accountability and integrity in government, politics and the law.
What exactly is a "conservative, non-partisan"?
Ummm

Syracuse, NY

#4 Dec 30, 2009
ABC News wrote:
First of all, Wikipedia is not exactly unbiased or accurate. It's a very poor source to reference to because virtually anyone has access to it.
Secondly, the JW list is their opinion. I'm sure there are other politicians who are just as corrupt. However, I do agree with these ten choices. Even if you took JW out of the equation there is significant third party evidence of the level of corruption that these scumbag politicians are involved in.
As far as I'm concerned they can take all ten of these usurping domestic terrorists and shoot them, continuing until they get through the whole bunch of them in our nations capital. We would all be better off.
<quoted text>
Ahhh, it's just their OPINION...now we're getting somewhere. It isn't news, really, just a list made up by a bunch of bankrolled people whose best interests may be to bash these people...I find it ironic that the list is composed almost entirely of democrats. What about Mark Sanford? Larry Craig?

Wait a minute - I forgot - infidelity only matters if we're talking about Bill Clinton...my bad.

Maybe Wikipedia isn't the BEST source for information, but it's a far cry from getting "news" from a conservative "think" tank.
ABC News

Englewood, CO

#5 Dec 30, 2009
It isn't news? If by news you're referring to all main stream media... ABC,NBC,CBS,MSNBC,CNN,FOX. Isn't all that just opinion also?
Ummm wrote:
<quoted text>Ahhh, it's just their OPINION...now we're getting somewhere. It isn't news, really, just a list made up by a bunch of bankrolled people whose best interests may be to bash these people...I find it ironic that the list is composed almost entirely of democrats. What about Mark Sanford? Larry Craig?
Wait a minute - I forgot - infidelity only matters if we're talking about Bill Clinton...my bad.
Maybe Wikipedia isn't the BEST source for information, but it's a far cry from getting "news" from a conservative "think" tank.
Hey Yo

Syracuse, NY

#6 Dec 31, 2009
ABC News wrote:
It isn't news?
<quoted text>
No...honestly, it isn't. Not even close.
IKnow

United States

#7 Dec 31, 2009
All politicians are crooks and Chicago Illinois heads the list for most corrupt cities, followed closely by Utica NY
ABC News

Englewood, CO

#8 Dec 31, 2009
Which specific ones are not opinion?
Hey Yo wrote:
<quoted text>No...honestly, it isn't. Not even close.
samyaza ancient one

Alice, TX

#9 Apr 12, 2014
I wonder if Obama is on Crack or any other Drug when he comes up with his ideas ? Obama care is another way for him to say "pay for the tax dollars we Politicians spend on ourselves, and can't account for it. " that is the reason for this so-called Obama care. it should be called Obama scam care. we the tax payers are being scammed by our own politicians and are being forced to pay for the money that they (politicians) have wasted on themselves and can't account for it. lets recall all of them!!! they are the greatest criminals of all. and since they're politicians they get away with it. common Americans get 20 Yrs in prison for a piece of candy, and yet they ( politicians) steal millions of tax dollars and the courts will give them the opportunity to slap themselves on the hand, and then give them a reward for doing it.( slapping themselves on their hands.) it's time for common/and middle class working Americans to run for office.'cause only a common and middle class worker knows what the common and middle class worker goes through. all these rich politicians including obama don't have a f-ing clue on what we go through. it don't matter if they're Democrat or Republican politicians; and it don't matter if you're a Democratic voter, or if you're a Republican voter. they have betrayed us all ( WE the people of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA) for their own personal wealth gain.... recall them all and replace them with common and middle class working Americans who are experiencing the financial hardships that these corrupt politicians have made. P.S. Common/and middle class workers can do a far better job in office then these corrupt politicians who only care about their own personal gain, and not for the prosperity for our great nation.
you sez

AOL

#10 Apr 12, 2014
| Israel | Gaza | Westside Bank | Palestinians | Israeli Defense Force | Benjamin Netanyahu | Ehud Olmert | Settlements Policy | Tel Aviv | Lebanon | Iraq | Iran | Afghanistan | Syria | Saudi Arabia | Hamas | Hezbollah | Fatah | Jordan | Zionist | Zionism | AIPAC | Jewish Lobby | Goldman Sachs | False Flag Operations | Anti-Defamation League | Neocons | Terrorist | Battle on Terror | Israeli Genocizzle Against Non-Jews | Muslim | Jews | Christians United fo' Israel | Zionist Christianity | Jews up in Christianity | Nazis | Racism | Hate Crimes | Zionist White House | Jewish Financiers | Russiaz Jewish Oligarchs | Jewish Entertainers | Six Zionist Companies Own 96% of tha Media | Zionist Federal Reserve System | Rothschild |
you sez

AOL

#11 Apr 12, 2014
prolly not rite, 3rd time bra

Level 2

Since: Oct 09

Rome, NY

#12 Apr 13, 2014
Worst president in history. He's an embarrassment to the entire country.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Phil Mickelson is a spoiled brat 5 min Coach Bruce 11
Cayo Industrial Horror Attraction Open Now in U... (Oct '08) 9 min joe 119
Cafe Florentine in New Hartford (Oct '13) 14 min Sunny Side Up 7
More Proof Of Welfare Hockey 20 min Cheerleader 79
Bobby Oliveira stalking AMANDA BYNES??? 26 min Crackhead Bobby 8
Robert Oliveiras Vaation Property 33 min Robert T Oliveira 2
More money for the Auditorium... 39 min Cheerleader 439
yanadasis closes club house 1 hr No Club needed 73
Judge Bernie Clark back in the news again 1 hr Get a job 25
Picente fires back at Astornio's 'smoke and mir... 2 hr Back To The Future 53