Okay

Westwood, MA

#78 Apr 8, 2014
This is a country of laws , not men . Wake up local justice system
even steven

Carthage, NY

#79 Apr 8, 2014
Cornell Riggies wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of brooms. You plan on revealing all of your own checkered past? Or will you sweep that under the rug? People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. You're good at pointing fingers. Sure you want to?
Mr Maye is an embarrassment to his wonderful family. He ought not be opening his big yap around here so soon.
POP goes the

United States

#80 Apr 8, 2014
even steven wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr Maye is an embarrassment to his wonderful family. He ought not be opening his big yap around here so soon.
Another weasel trying to bury the truth.
Politico

Westwood, MA

#82 Apr 8, 2014
Sell the water authority was the dumbest thing the city ever did . It had to be Lapolla. Complete moron
Andy Beengreasy

United States

#83 Apr 9, 2014
henry wrote:
<quoted text>you might be half right. Lets not make mother time blur the issues. He also made some bad moves. A lot of money that could have been used for the advancement of the city went into personal projects, like the tea pot,the sun dial that sits down on Catherine street. that busted up water project waterfalls ., cheap hotdogs giveaways,I think the water company was sold under him or Louie, very cheaply indeed, a great loss,alot of confusion during his tenure which was bad for business investors,much fighting between benny and him and the newspapers which didn't amount to any kind of progress. Don't brag about anything above. Oh and the hotel deal were still reading in the news about to this day. Your a pipe dreamer and actually you fled the area instead of sticking around and helping the city ,now you complain from another city and want to write a book and cash in on a city you turned your back on . PLEASE.
mm NO "Henry" the ridiculous watering can and sundial came out of his own pocket. If you have to lie just stfu. No he wasn't perfect but a far far greater man than Palmieri or these Beengreasys

Now back to the subject. Why are the lawsuit-prone Utica NY police telling people to disregard a guy riding around harassing a woman? Why does some "codes sales" loser with a history of violence and a corrupt family do this for the city?

I suggest the Beengreasys get out ahead of this and do some explaining. If no one is arrested for this Anthony Brindisi better start looking for another job the NY Post has even taken an interest there with this now. People are fed up with the dirty Brindisi people causing corruption and participating in cronyism.
Kewl

New Hartford, NY

#84 Apr 9, 2014
Andy Beengreasy wrote:
<quoted text>mm NO "Henry" the ridiculous watering can and sundial came out of his own pocket. If you have to lie just stfu. No he wasn't perfect but a far far greater man than Palmieri or these Beengreasys
Now back to the subject. Why are the lawsuit-prone Utica NY police telling people to disregard a guy riding around harassing a woman? Why does some "codes sales" loser with a history of violence and a corrupt family do this for the city?
I suggest the Beengreasys get out ahead of this and do some explaining. If no one is arrested for this Anthony Brindisi better start looking for another job the NY Post has even taken an interest there with this now. People are fed up with the dirty Brindisi people causing corruption and participating in cronyism.
Do you have the link ?
Be sure

United States

#85 Apr 10, 2014
When there's an article you'll be sure to get the link. They love a good abuse of office spat too.

Your government is letting you down.
Dont taze me bruh

United States

#87 Apr 11, 2014
henry wrote:
<quoted text>Fact: I remember when Hanna declared Rufie Elefante day in Utica Put that in your pipe and smoke it .Him and rufie were close. Check the papers if you don't believe me. He even backed him up once for the run. Check fact that .
Thanks it just underlines the long term continuing problem. Public clown infestation.
Knuckle Dragger

Whitesboro, NY

#88 Apr 12, 2014
It's my own fault for walking in the road in the dark. I'm too stupid to use the sidewalk. I walk in the road cuz I'm a coon & I have more room to drag my knuckles. Sorry bout that. The driver thought I was a baboon escaped from the zoo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ramon Alvarado aka Boris 42 min Igoturback 6
Bill Keeler and his "opinions" 59 min Moses 8
News Upstate job growth slow despite taxpayer subsidies (Mar '17) 1 hr DISTROY DEMOCRATES 198
Elaine Bonanza 1 hr pawl 16
Who is the female dead body in Yorkville? 1 hr Mike 1
remember al marone 1 hr tough Tony 7
moore pulls ahead 2 hr Angertown 20
Par 3 hr Puhlease 86
Unstable Fire Marshall 8 hr Mark 69
New Hartford Baskets 11 hr SUCK UP 28
12 north sports bar Wed Old V baller 28
Is the mafia still in Utica? (Jul '08) Wed dumb guineas 242

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance