Lincoln Ave gas leak
ears to the ground

Waterville, NY

#28 Apr 5, 2014
CORNELL MAYE wrote:
<quoted text> What you had to do under the Hanna administration was an honest days work. City employees think its all about entitlement, never think about tax payers who are paying your salary. Should I be sorry I made you work for your money!
Things never change in that city because of attitudes such as yours. Ed Hanna was the only mayor that Utica had in the past 20 years that really gave a shit!
Cornell, am looking forward to reading your book. you did your best to stand up to an unforgiving machine.

Hey Cretin

Gouverneur, NY

#30 Apr 5, 2014
Find a gas leak and suck on it.
yofinininwelfare

Izhevsk, Russia

#31 Apr 5, 2014
ears to the ground wrote:
<quoted text>
Cornell, am looking forward to reading your book. you did your best to stand up to an unforgiving machine.
A book, is someone putting out how SREGGIN RAPE. the vile welfare's ?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Hey Troll

Whitesboro, NY

#32 Apr 5, 2014
Democretins Ruin CNY wrote:
<quoted text>Typical feeble oootican!
Outsider "I think it's only worth 1.1 million"
Typical utican loser "Well you're a loser and your fat wh ore mother is on welfare so go give a rim job to another black you homo!!!"
Probably the coksucker himself stuck in the "Brindisi world" and slow to follow along, just TRYING to say something "witty" and proving the limits of the intellect!
The troll is back! Must have took a break to rearrange his sleeping quartets under his rock. Yes the Utica obsessed troll with no life except Topix spreading more cheer!
evolve passed

Buffalo, NY

#33 Apr 5, 2014
yofinininwelfare wrote:
<quoted text>
What else can they do besides this steal. even when handed jobs they still fail.
West End Skrewing Company

United States

#34 Apr 5, 2014
Coonell May wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of trolls, you define the term you p.o.s. Now go ahead & report my post you whining candy azs jerk off. Your obsession with Utica is pathological. I suggest you go find a good head shrinker.
Look at you hooo! The focus IS pretty withering isn't it? Well fck you. AT LEAST until you clean your head up chickee.
I don't need to report you I found something that works faster. The advertisers report you!

As for head shrinker I'm crazy enough to marry one soon. Sweet too.
Great hypocretin

Groton, NY

#35 Apr 6, 2014
Democretins Ruin CNY wrote:
<quoted text>Typical feeble oootican!
Outsider "I think it's only worth 1.1 million"
Typical utican loser "Well you're a loser and your fat wh ore mother is on welfare so go give a rim job to another black you homo!!!"
Probably the coksucker himself stuck in the "Brindisi world" and slow to follow along, just TRYING to say something "witty" and proving the limits of the intellect!
Now you say that the typical "ootican" answer would be to call someone a homo, and in the next line you call someone a cocksucker.. Do I need to point out how stupid you sound, or do you deliberately contradict yourself for effect?
This is like your rants on the racist guido daego guineas you love to refer to italians as. Again do I have to point out your compete hypocrisy, or is all of your ranting directed at yourself? Typically someone with blind hate really just can't stand what he sees in the mirror
Hey greasy

United States

#36 Apr 6, 2014
Great hypocretin wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you say that the typical "ootican" answer would be to call someone a homo, and in the next line you call someone a cocksucker.. Do I need to point out how stupid you sound, or do you deliberately contradict yourself for effect?
Actually I do it for effect after a real point. When it's standalone it's schlock. You wouldn't know that fckface.
Great hypocretin wrote:
This is like your rants on the racist guido daego guineas you love to refer to italians as. Again do I have to point out your compete hypocrisy, or is all of your ranting directed at yourself?
Oh my god now we're going to argue "wannabe epitaphs" with self-martyring ponticiating pansies. Greasers doesn't mean greasy people? Greasy conduct? 1950sReally? James Dean Wannabes [often seen old-fat-N-Elvis now in Utica] You should look the word up and ask the rest of the world if it's ok for you to declare a word an "epitaph" it's in the ear of the bewhiner I guess. Especially if they're desperate to distract from what greaser the Brindisis and many many of the Onida County politicians are. Duuuh.

Considering the rich history and its Italian population, I think it's important to note the cultural context of an observation or point. This way you don't end up looking like an unsophisticatedAsshole. Note the well-established connection between the tightly knit Italian families the area has long been home to and the problems and long list of failures that were confirmed in long term review to be attributed to "Some oootican party boss". Crime. Poor planning. The results are there to see. Most people seem to agree that Utica's long term millstone of corruption was cast with more than a normal share of Italian Americans.
Are you with me so far? Or do you want to just deny or whine that away starting now?

Today a growing number of their troubled upstate youth are riding around in rented cars with giant gold clocks hanging off their necks trying to use their iPhone to ask Siri how to get to the Pizzeria. Are you crying yet? Wait this gets better.

You can point at any nationality represented by the people who have represented Oootica and Oneida County over the last 50 years. Primarily Italians and Polish. What a perfect storm. Utica's "Sin City" past and "Eashootica Gweens & Rigies" precede you now.

Did you think Utica became the butt of 100,000,000 "Godfather Jokes" because this is some secret? Is it ALSO no secret that Utica is known as a racism hub in a racist backwood land that 1980 forgot? Some place you "pass by on the way to..." with your windows and air filters closed and your doors locked,
Hey greasy

United States

#37 Apr 6, 2014
SO now you want to cry and martyr yourself because I called utica a greaser whatever, and yet you missed my earlier post on it. The difference between the respectable Italian families the Brindisi types aspire to be and people like you is that your kids grew up knowing "greaser" is some offensive word in the first place Ahole. Understandable because utica's current "abnormal"s didn't all just pop up last year, including the education abnormals.

Now the self-selected few Uticans and "word hate" people need to claim "racism" to help you make some point about how awesome your hickass hometown is? All the while never caring how many times you hurl real epitaphs to defend your way of thinking? Whoever taught you.. next time you meet them tell them they let you down. Remember by even being offended by a word that's about as offensive to people outside your self-targeting little world as "lemonaide" you're just a fraud and a phony. Gee I guess a slimy greasy corrupt person could never be called a greaser? And while I'm really in your head now when did I use the words Guinnie Daego which mind you is being debated for this same reason in courts. The isn't the "N" word here you martyr wannabes so shut the fk up. You debate like a girl, you defend a racist toilet feigning sleight and words you're positive I wrote. And with all the racism there you ask me if I care either fckin way? Good luck with that sister, histors proves you're never going to win if you go there.

Great hypocretin wrote:
<quoted text>
Typically someone with blind hate really just can't stand what he sees in the mirror
Yes and typically I will use the screename "Mirror" as earlier this week. You're welcome. How do you like yourself now?
Hey Cretin

Gouverneur, NY

#38 Apr 6, 2014
Hey greasy wrote:
SO now you want to cry and martyr yourself because I called utica a greaser whatever, and yet you missed my earlier post on it. The difference between the respectable Italian families the Brindisi types aspire to be and people like you is that your kids grew up knowing "greaser" is some offensive word in the first place Ahole. Understandable because utica's current "abnormal"s didn't all just pop up last year, including the education abnormals.
Now the self-selected few Uticans and "word hate" people need to claim "racism" to help you make some point about how awesome your hickass hometown is? All the while never caring how many times you hurl real epitaphs to defend your way of thinking? Whoever taught you.. next time you meet them tell them they let you down. Remember by even being offended by a word that's about as offensive to people outside your self-targeting little world as "lemonaide" you're just a fraud and a phony. Gee I guess a slimy greasy corrupt person could never be called a greaser? And while I'm really in your head now when did I use the words Guinnie Daego which mind you is being debated for this same reason in courts. The isn't the "N" word here you martyr wannabes so shut the fk up. You debate like a girl, you defend a racist toilet feigning sleight and words you're positive I wrote. And with all the racism there you ask me if I care either fckin way? Good luck with that sister, histors proves you're never going to win if you go there.
<quoted text>Yes and typically I will use the screename "Mirror" as earlier this week. You're welcome. How do you like yourself now?
Suck on that crack pipe, find the gas leak, then suck on that.
And now

United States

#39 Apr 6, 2014
Now that you're cracked up, why is Frankie Felon Meola Coaching kids?
Hey greasy

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#40 Apr 6, 2014
Hey Cretin wrote:
<quoted text>
Suck on that crack pipe, find the gas leak, then suck on that.
My family is sick, we are all sick in the head, I think the gov food damaged our welfare brains.

I have no skills, no job, no life, just a sick obsession with blacks, and Utica.

The STD's and real men are my life to stalk.
Ready Coach

United States

#41 Apr 6, 2014
Hey greasy wrote:
<quoted text> My family is sick, we are all sick in the head, I think the gov food damaged our welfare brains.
I have no skills, no job, no life, just a sick obsession with blacks, and Utica.
The STD's and real men are my life to stalk.
Wanna scream all week now? You ready for that Coach?
Ready Coach

United States

#42 Apr 6, 2014
Hey greasy wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I do it for effect after a real point. When it's standalone it's schlock. You wouldn't know that fckface.
<quoted text>Oh my god now we're going to argue "wannabe epitaphs" with self-martyring ponticiating pansies. Greasers doesn't mean greasy people? Greasy conduct? 1950sReally? James Dean Wannabes [often seen old-fat-N-Elvis now in Utica] You should look the word up and ask the rest of the world if it's ok for you to declare a word an "epitaph" it's in the ear of the bewhiner I guess. Especially if they're desperate to distract from what greaser the Brindisis and many many of the Onida County politicians are. Duuuh.
Considering the rich history and its Italian population, I think it's important to note the cultural context of an observation or point. This way you don't end up looking like an unsophisticatedAsshole. Note the well-established connection between the tightly knit Italian families the area has long been home to and the problems and long list of failures that were confirmed in long term review to be attributed to "Some oootican party boss". Crime. Poor planning. The results are there to see. Most people seem to agree that Utica's long term millstone of corruption was cast with more than a normal share of Italian Americans.
Are you with me so far? Or do you want to just deny or whine that away starting now?
Today a growing number of their troubled upstate youth are riding around in rented cars with giant gold clocks hanging off their necks trying to use their iPhone to ask Siri how to get to the Pizzeria. Are you crying yet? Wait this gets better.
You can point at any nationality represented by the people who have represented Oootica and Oneida County over the last 50 years. Primarily Italians and Polish. What a perfect storm. Utica's "Sin City" past and "Eashootica Gweens & Rigies" precede you now.
Did you think Utica became the butt of 100,000,000 "Godfather Jokes" because this is some secret? Is it ALSO no secret that Utica is known as a racism hub in a racist backwood land that 1980 forgot? Some place you "pass by on the way to..." with your windows and air filters closed and your doors locked,
Bump1
Ready Coach

United States

#43 Apr 6, 2014
Hey greasy wrote:
<quoted text>Yes and typically I will use the screename "Mirror" as earlier this week. You're welcome. How do you like yourself now?
Bump2
good book

Herkimer, NY

#44 Apr 6, 2014
yofinininwelfare wrote:
<quoted text>
What a true book, needs a human to write it.
Ready Cretin

Gouverneur, NY

#45 Apr 6, 2014
Ready Coach wrote:
<quoted text>Bump2
The men in the white suits are coming for you Cretin! So you're marrying a shrink this Summer? Smart move.....free care for you!!
Ready Coach

United States

#46 Apr 6, 2014
Cool. Anyway why is Frank Meola the loudmouth racist convicted felon coaching kids? Do the parents know who he is and what he does?

Keep running your mouth. Today = The Wrong Day
Ready Coach

Wilmington, DE

#47 Apr 6, 2014
My sick welfare family with it's bi-polar schizophrenic freaks have been living a welfare life for years.

Our lives are so empty and worthless we sit here on topix running our sick welfare mouths.

We love blacks as they drain the life like my family from America.
u are stupid

Utica, NY

#48 Apr 6, 2014
stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Cornell,
I hope you ALSO print ALL THE DIRTY AND ILLEGAL THINGS you and Ed Hanna did in your tell-all book. Remember when I saw you going thru employees desks after hours? NO ONE was a slime ball more than you. AS ONE POSTER PUT IT....THOSE THAT LIVE IN GLASS HOUSES SHOULD NOT THROW STONES!!!!!!!!!! We know plenty about you so keep it coming and we will go ONE ON ONE!!!
Regards,
City Employees
the city or employer Owns that desk and anything in, on, near, or far of it is property of the employer..NOT the employee..hey, those cell phones that are issued to city, county, etc employees are open to public record too- to be used Only for work..someone should do a FOIL on all phones..lol..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joy Behar 18 min Dum di dumdum 5
Kim Strong rescue in Brookfield? 25 min Truth 21
Another Trump move stopped- so much failure! 47 min Boom is a pervert 32
Nano officially dead. 1 hr Old broad 17
What ever happened to Vagatucci? 1 hr Vagabrokatucci 1
the hookers are out its warm 1 hr Lakewood100 30
wktv news 1 hr Really 1
Remington Arms Thanks 2 hr LIBERALCLOWNS 40
Spartan Dilemma 3 hr good grief 53
Best head in Utica?!? 5 hr Somebody 42