New U.S. stamp features a little bit ...

New U.S. stamp features a little bit of Utica

There are 4 comments on the WKTV story from Aug 21, 2014, titled New U.S. stamp features a little bit of Utica. In it, WKTV reports that:

A U.S. stamp released Thursday features "Sunset," a painting by artist Frederic Church.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKTV.

Who Cares

Clifton Park, NY

#1 Aug 25, 2014
Anything to try and feel relevant. Lol!
On The Map

Clifton Park, NY

#3 Aug 25, 2014
People all over the country will be celebrating this. Lol!
Uncle Sam

Clifton Park, NY

#6 Aug 26, 2014
As Expected wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually the capital district has been on hundreds of stamps...like it means anything anyway...but to get fired up about a piece of art stuck in utica??? Lol!
Perhaps they can put out a pothole stamp to symbolize utica! Lol! Or a picture of people with bags on their heads! Lololololololol
No tech

Lowville, NY

#7 Aug 26, 2014
Yes, they should feature a pic of the rusted, falling apart twin bridges leading over the river into Chafton pork where you can buy a shack built like a mobile home for half a million. Or maybe a pic of the 4 lanes of stopped traffic on the Northway with all the overpaid state workers rushing into Armpit Albany to waste taxpayers dollars. Or better yet feature the local fauna at Albany High School (on permanent lock down) or Arbor Hill

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mega book 8 min Its just me 5
Fire in Yorkville on Campbell Ave 9 min hmm 1
Majority thinks Trump's first year is a failure 17 min trump 17
Oneida county taxes went UP 25 min vodka 59
Herb Philipson's being sold 26 min RadDude 86
Utica's march for women 30 min Doug 13
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) 50 min Princess Hey 1,285
Downtown hospital 2 hr Barney Fife 113
Piazza k9 services 8 hr good ole utica 21
Utica attorneys 8 hr Utica 34